It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what the Chicago mayor just did

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Aallanon
She gave all the illegal aliens benefits. I have lived almost my entire life in chicago and I don’t get benefits.

thehill.com...

That’s what you get when you elect a halfwit democrat gay minority to run your city.

You could have made the same point, stopping at ‘halfwit democrat’, but decided to add in the bigoted racist POV for good measure. Charming.
i don't see race discussed anywhere in the op.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Generally using a person's skin color and sexual orientation to label them as such in derogatory way is racist and homophobic, truth hurts I suppose.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

How are they catering to non citizens? Did i miss something in the article? It's equal aid to all. Which, at this time, may be important.

By treating them like citizens when they arent.

Are citizens more human somehow?

No. Treating them like citizens when they are not is catering to them though.

Dont pretend you (or her) only support it because you imagine it will slow the spread of the virus. You support it regardless because your identity politics mentality, inevitably leads you to cater to the "right groups."

And true to your stupid game, you imply anyone against the catering must be racist, sexist, homophobic etc. People are sick of that BS.

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.” - Matthew 10:36-37.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

How are they catering to non citizens? Did i miss something in the article? It's equal aid to all. Which, at this time, may be important.

Dont pretend you (or her) only support it because you imagine it will slow the spread of the virus. You support it regardless because your identity politics mentality, inevitably leads you to cater to the "right groups."

And true to your stupid game, you imply anyone against the catering must be racist, sexist, homophobic etc. People are sick of that BS.

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

Its bizarre when the anti government types are like, " we need government to decide who can and can't be citizens " So we can then decide their fate for them.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

That’s what you get when you elect a halfwit democrat gay minority to run your city.

Yes, very true. Especially the halfwit piece.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: Aallanon

Do regular Americans also get free medical care too?

No, because everything wrong in the world is our fault, so we owe that free stuff to everybody else to make it "right" and "fair" and "just". It's called equity by people like the creature running Chicago right now, and should never be confused with equality which all too many people do.

Democrats also hold these people to a lower standard.. they are so racist they believe these people have not been civilized yet so their actions dont matter.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

This is why USA will fall one day..... as Americans sit on their hands and do nothing but bitch and moan. Instead get a few thousand people together, rush the capital, take this mayor outside, tie him/her up to a tree or light pole and whip him/her until blood fills their shoes. Then run that person out of town with no shoes on their feet.

A few thousand people can NOT be stopped, and if police start shooting they will not be able to stop this mob. Do this a few times year in USA and these politicians will change.

Many need to be hanging from light poles for one week. Give the satanic MSM a need to air this worldwide.

What people fail to understand is the powerful elites are few compared to its citizens. If the citizens rush these government buildings and parking garages they will overcome. No military or police force can stop its citizens. Its all a dog and pony show and its citizens are buying into it.

Either step up or be stepped on.

I think your underestimating the riot and swat teams skills.

A few thousand people would be easy to corral, circle and detain.

Look at hong Kong they had thousands and the police just kept them circled for months.

People were trying to escape in sewers to get by police. Sad fact is not many got through and each one of those protesters is now doing hard labor for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Ah yes how could i forget.. anyone against the divisive (identity politics inspired) catering to the "right groups" is also mean and heartless (along with racist, sexist..) etc. right? Zzzzzz.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Its bizarre when the anti government types are like, " we need government to decide who can and can't be citizens"

Limited government types recognize that is one legitimate role of the government. There is no one but the government who can do it so there is nothing bizarre about it. Making everyone a citizen is still the government deciding.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Bloodworth.. espescially with their new energy toys that can make the whole mob feel like they are burning alive the moment they venture where they are unwelcome.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

I just wanted him to print it out clearly in words a child can understand just how much of a bigoted little tick in the grass that he is.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Generally using a person's skin color and sexual orientation to label them as such in derogatory way is racist and homophobic, truth hurts I suppose.

So, according to you, AOC and the rest of the crew, not to mention the entire democratic party, are all racists for whining about the rich white oligarchy.

She is black. She is gay. She is an idiot. Its the truth - nothing more, nothing less.

I will not allow you or anyone else to reward yourself with some imaginary power by calling me racist or homophobic. it is not racist to call a black person black. It is not homophobic to call a gay person gay. I am not the least bit afraid. Not one damn bit. So no, you don't get your imaginary power over me by asserting that I am.

Deal with it princess.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

So, according to you, AOC and the rest of the crew, not to mention the entire democratic party, are all racists for whining about the rich white oligarchy.

She is black. She is gay. She is an idiot. Its the truth - nothing more, nothing less.

I will not allow you or anyone else to reward yourself with some imaginary power by calling me racist or homophobic. it is not racist to call a black person black. It is not homophobic to call a gay person gay. I am not the least bit afraid. Not one damn bit. So no, you don't get your imaginary power over me by asserting that I am.

Deal with it princess.

Once again, defining ignorance.

Obviously if you say “That person is black” it’s not racist. Same goes for “That person is gay”. But once you start using those defining aspects as a negative connotation, they’re racist and bigoted.

My brain is currently very unhappy with me as I’ve been subjecting it to way too much bottom of the barrel content by visiting this forum since this pandemic started. This place is nothing what it used to be and has become a safe haven for proud pieces of sh!t.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

THIS..Is not facts ...it's a prejudiced opinion.
edit on 4102020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The money Should go to americans who have Lost a JOB.
Not to incourage immigrants to add to the unemployed.

I dont get it?
the politicians! pushing this.
must know Americans will not vote for them.

racist and homophobic
a way to derailing a thread !

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

THIS..Is not facts ...it's a prejudiced opinion.

The only opinion part is halfwit.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Deal with it princess.

Once again, defining ignorance.

Obviously if you say “That person is black” it’s not racist. Same goes for “That person is gay”. But once you start using those defining aspects as a negative connotation, they’re racist and bigoted.

AOC and many on the left talk about straight white men in a negative connatation and in a way to dismiss them as irrelevent, all the time. Straight, white, men do not belong to any of the "right groups" which they pander to with their identity politics mentality.. Their entire political approach is divisive and predicated upon pandering to some while being dismissive (at best) of others. They are so infected by this mentality that they call any resistance to the pandering honophobic, racist, sexist etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

I meant gay in the abnormal behavior kind of way.

Degenerate, immoral, wrong kind of way

Oh wow. I'm no progressive but you're coming across like a massive bigot.

I really am starting to see the worst of people over the past few weeks.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The left seems to think anyone who thinks anything is abnormal, degenerate, immoral etc. is a bigot. They should just admit that they are proponents of that old idiocy "do what thou wilt" and we know whose philosophy that is. If cutting up an almost born baby is acceptable than surely anything goes.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The left seems to think anyone who thinks anything is abnormal, degenerate, immoral etc. is a bigot. They should just admit that they are proponents of that old idiocy "do what thou wilt" and we know whose philosophy that is. If cutting up an almost born baby is acceptable than surely anything goes.

I don't understand how that relates to my post.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join