It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Trump's Covid-19 news conferences suck?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
(post by Scepticaldem removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Thanks.
Today is my day off actually.

Everyday is your day off....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Drucifer
I hate his guts but

But... you don't even know the guy.

sheesh...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: MRinder

Joe Biden wouldn't need to make a pandemic a daily reality show like this President. So I don't think Joe would be spending three hours rambling about how great he is and what a good job he's doing. You're right. Trump needs his ego stroked daily, and usually Trump has to buy the respect he gets.

Joe Biden is in such bad shape he wouldn't be able to do anything that involved standing for 3 hours. Hell, he would be lucky to sit for three hours without dozing off.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The big story of the day would be whether Biden has his pants on or off....

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Joe Biden is in such bad shape he wouldn't be able to do anything that involved standing for 3 hours. Hell, he would be lucky to sit for three hours without dozing off.

To be honest I'm in great shape and I would not want to stand there for 3 hours straight as Trump does...lol

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Name one city?

Lolz🤪

NYC... By anyhow... It's the States that get the money/supplies and it is the Governor of each states that passes it to the cities or counties.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Name one city?

Lolz🤪

NYC... By anyhow... It's the States that get the money/supplies and it is the Governor of each states that passes it to the cities or counties.

They dont need ventilators in NYC brah....

Lolz

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Best parts of the conferences are these.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They have gotten somewhat repetitive feeling, which Trump seems to be picking up on - like you could skip 6 and 7 would be the same - but it's medium for the largest pro America rally of all time, everyday for 2 hours - it's programming and we can't even yet see for what reason. I think Trumps plan is to radically reduce the number of people that die from major issues like the flu in general and this is the pain it will take to get there now instead of next century. I think this ties into reducing the cost of health care as people will die from sudden age related issues instead of languishing in many more cases as they do now. I also think it will racically improve the speed and quality of care through tele medical and drive thru testing. I also think it will be a huge boon to our medical companies that they might require to offset the cost of bringing production back to the US by exporting this new technology. Plus it's showing alot more people that agencies that act like world government want us to be subservient.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Think Trump's Covid-19 news conferences suck?

Yep. Yes, I do.
I've stopped watching and even "reading" about them in the brief headlines.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Between the flunky reporters trying to get the president with gotcha questions, and trump being the doofus he is, I got tired of watching the close up view of how to destroy a country up close. So ya I stopped watching the bullcrap.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

He has an interesting way of speaking, it seems at any given time he has 2 or 3 sentences he's trying to say and bounces between them.

I'm bad with speaking, writing even more so and I do similar things given a multiple train of thought.

He's an average speaker at best, but still seems to(ultimately) convey the message. When others speak or answer questions at a briefing it highlights his inability as a public speaker.

I've found it trying at times too, but it's not that bad. I get the gist and move on. Now, if I was a MSM pundit, I'm sure I could write 100 "news" stories about his speaking ability and then link it to how he's guilty of manslaughter or some nonsense.

Biden is so much worse, though similar. Biden has 2 or 3 sentences he's trying to say at the same time, but bounces between them, but sadly they are completely random mumbo jumbo and in the end he just looks like he's confused and stumbles to the point that someone would step in and try to help him, but nobody is stepping in.
No it doesn’t ....it really doesn’t matter because Fauci is a globalist in cahoots with Gates and the WHO. I’ve finally come around to the fact that this was the elites workaround to ruin what Trump has been building but the elites just are getting their way on this now. WHY should the whole world have to be tested before going back to work ? Is that not the ultimate is medical fascism and where is the Democratic Left now???? Oh that’s right they are for totalitarian measures by the State. This is so diabolical I don’t even know how to express it.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
They have gotten somewhat repetitive feeling, which Trump seems to be picking up on - like you could skip 6 and 7 would be the same - but it's medium for the largest pro America rally of all time, everyday for 2 hours - it's programming and we can't even yet see for what reason. I think Trumps plan is to radically reduce the number of people that die from major issues like the flu in general and this is the pain it will take to get there now instead of next century. I think this ties into reducing the cost of health care as people will die from sudden age related issues instead of languishing in many more cases as they do now. I also think it will racically improve the speed and quality of care through tele medical and drive thru testing. I also think it will be a huge boon to our medical companies that they might require to offset the cost of bringing production back to the US by exporting this new technology. Plus it's showing alot more people that agencies that act like world government want us to be subservient.
Could be worse, could be Obama doing nothing and telling us nothing for Ebola, which is a far worse disease. I still remember when that nurse flew home knowing she was sick.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Captain bone spur is an idiot, we all know that.
His press conferences each day are a rallying call to his brain dead followers.
I watch them. He makes no sense and I’m really concerned about his mental health.
The rumours about an adderall addiction could well be true.
He is insane or demented.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
trump is just trying to convince his base that he is a competent leader. But those rambling, say nothing, repeat, repeat, repeat, pressers make it abundantly clear that trump is just making campaign speeches and knows nothing about Cov19 or what to do with this medical and economic crisis. I can't watch them any more...it's just same ole, same ole, nothing burger.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Are you trying to say you think Geriatric Joe would have done a better job.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Perhaps Biden would have read his memos, listened to medical professionals and not allowed our country to get in the mess they are currently in.

People on this site were talking about the corona virus long before Trump took any action.

He was late closing the country allowing almost 1/2 million people to fly here from china before closing the border.

He allowed people to come here from Europe when the borders should have been closed.

He could have mandated that all people coming from China and Europe be tested and/or made to quarantine for three weeks but he didn't

The initial reports that Trump was making on TV tried to minimize the virus and stated that the country's heath care system was prepared for the virus. However the health care system did not have enough PPE

My opinion is that Trump has handled this crisis pretty poorly. If I graded him I would give him a D-

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Well the Dems cried RACISM when he closed the border so I am thinking Biden, being a Dem, wouldn't have closed it at all for fear is hirting someones feelings.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Could be worse

Not sure about that.

We had a leader who was able to keep us calm and didn't talk about himself incessantly.
We managed.

Now we have this. A non-leader who is un-able to keep us calm and DOES talk about himself incessantly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join