It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Trump's Covid-19 news conferences suck?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The daily briefings are a tactic I used when I was hired onto my first job.

My first job was as an ice cream scoop and I was very bad and inexperienced in the beginning.

So what I did was work as loud as possible.

Clanging pots, smacking spades on the counter, if people heard me working, they thought I was working hard.

These daily briefings are just an attempt to seem organized and dutiful.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

My first job was as an ice cream scoop and I was very bad and inexperienced in the beginning.

Clanging pots, smacking spades on the counter, if people heard me working, they thought I was working hard.

And all the cities are not getting "medical supplies " ... right?

Name one city?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Sounds like you're STILL clanging pots.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Metallicus
I prefer a president lacking political polish that shares my values over a slick speaking charismatic that doesn’t. We had Presidents that had trained their entire lives to be in politics that were great public speakers who were awful Presidents...Obama comes to mind. I’ll take awkward substance from a man who loves his country over style, smoke and mirrors.

Quoted for truth. I love how the media keeps running stories trying to convince Trump voters how uncouth he is.

Hey, morons, we know. We voted for him anyway. And nothing you guys have offered in the past 3 years has been a better alternative.

This is probably the lefts biggest mistake in thinking Trump supporters can't see his flaws. We see it, we also see the constantly regurgitated hatred and manufactured lies the left has perpetuated on the American public and most of us are sick of their undeniable and unwavering hypocrisy. They attack and criticize the guy 24/7 with spun lies and half truths and then wonder why he lashes out like he does on occasion.

If supporting Biden for prez is their best foot forward after having years to come up with a competent and viable candidate, one would have to conclude that the Democrat party is comprised of nothing more than pathetic clueless gov officials and their supporters.

I'll take Trump's fumbling at the mic at times over the democrats lame line of endless BS any day of the frigg'n week.

edit on 8-4-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope. That was about 13 years ago, before I knew how to develop skills, deflect negativity and knew how to use other peoples strengths.

All the hard work paid off over the years because with this pandemic I decided to be proactive and got together with my frirnds and neighbors in the farming community I live in and got us all to work.

Next door neighbor needs help with his harvesting so we all have employment.

I'm trading livestock for ammo with other neighbors and marijuana for toilet paper.

And all of us put together a spring grow plan so the valley has food.

We're ahead of the game and with land to spare, we're now inviting close friends to move away from the city to join the farm.

We don't want or need the excess, if we can provide for others we will.

I went from clanging pots to community organizer, hell, community organizer is all the experience you need to be president nowadays.

News Conferences is clanging for optics sake.

Cut the conferences and get people mobilizing, you don't need to waste our time telling us what's what, get on the phone and get $#!+ done.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

You were working hard at not working. I'm doing that now and still getting paid; Working at home, in my underwear, half drunk, totally baked, and being entertained on ATS....

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Nope. That was about 13 years ago, before I knew how to develop skills, deflect negativity and knew how to use other peoples strengths.

All the hard work paid off over the years because with this pandemic I decided to be proactive and got together with my frirnds and neighbors in the farming community I live in and got us all to work.

Next door neighbor needs help with his harvesting so we all have employment.

I'm trading livestock for ammo with other neighbors and marijuana for toilet paper.

And all of us put together a spring grow plan so the valley has food.

We're ahead of the game and with land to spare, we're now inviting close friends to move away from the city to join the farm.

We don't want or need the excess, if we can provide for others we will.

I went from clanging pots to community organizer, hell, community organizer is all the experience you need to be president nowadays.

News Conferences is clanging for optics sake.

Cut the conferences and get people mobilizing, you don't need to waste our time telling us what's what, get on the phone and get $#!+ done.

That whole post is mostly not true.

Where do you live and what winter goods are you and your neighbors currently "harvesting"....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Greenhouse grown cannabis, with greenhouses you aren't limited to farming only in winter months.

The point I am trying to make is we came together without the governments help, now we are set out here.

If you are involved with your own community you don't need to wait for the overlords instructions.

America isn't their government. America is the people coming together in unity. And we as a people are stronger than our government and can handle anything if we pull through together.

I'm not hurting in anyway from taking criticism for my opinions.

I still respect your opinions and value your life as a co-inhabitant of our planet.

Love ya.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I heard Bernie is looking for a place to chill, just don't expect him to put in any work.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Greenhouse grown cannabis, with greenhouses you aren't limited to farming only in winter months.

The point I am trying to make is we came together without the governments help, now we are set out here.

If you are involved with your own community you don't need to wait for the overlords instructions.

America isn't their government. America is the people coming together in unity. And we as a people are stronger than our government and can handle anything if we pull through together.

I still respect your opinions and value your life as a co-inhabitant of our planet.

Love ya.

And you have your whole community employeed cultivating your marijuana?

No....

You dont...

Which is why I said your entire post was garbage....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ironically Bernie doesn't work hard enough in my eyes to be offered an invitation into our "commune".

We may be delusional but we have standards.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I heard Bernie is looking for a place to chill, just don't expect him to put in any work.

This post wins.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ironically Bernie doesn't work hard enough in my eyes to be offered an invitation into our "commune".

You have a "commune" the same way Chris Coumo has "covid"...

Neither is true

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You have a healthy level of skepticism my friend, a good quality of an ATS member.

Perhaps the info I gave doesn't make sense but this is how the pieces fell, nobody planned this to be the way things work.

I have nothing to really gain from lying about our situation. Bragging on the internet is a useless waste of time and trying to achieve a sense of superiority is divisive.

One ATS member has a cool name, the messenger is not important.

The message I've been trying to send has always been one of us taking control of our lives, being prepared and empathetic to everyone.

It took my whole life to get to this point where now I can actually practice my message.

I still have growing and learning to do but don't we all?

I doubt whatever I post will change your mind.

All I can do for you is wish you a nice day.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You have a healthy level of skepticism my friend, a good quality of an ATS member.

Perhaps the info I gave doesn't make sense but this is how the pieces fell, nobody planned this to be the way things work.

I have nothing to really gain from lying about our situation. Bragging on the internet is a useless waste of time and trying to achieve a sense of superiority is divisive.

One ATS member has a cool name, the messenger is not important.

The message I've been trying to send has always been one of us taking control of our lives, being prepared and empathetic to everyone.

It took my whole life to get to this point where now I can actually practice my message.

I still have growing and learning to do but don't we all?

I doubt whatever I post will change your mind.

All I can do for you is wish you a nice day.

Ok brah! Enjoy your day at work with all your neighbors cultivating marijuana...

Lolz 🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Love ya.

No....

You dont...

Lolz🤪

Ummmm.....unless farming means only MJ, he never said that and if that's what he did mean, in todays world MJ farms require a lot of attention. Not sure why that's incomprehensible to you and why you would call him a liar.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Love ya.

No....

You dont...

Lolz🤪

Ummmm.....unless farming means only MJ, he never said that and if that's what he did mean, in todays world MJ farms require a lot of attention. Not sure why that's incomprehensible to you and why you would call him a liar.

He said that his entire community is involved and employed by his neighbor with a marijuana farm....

He doesn't

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thanks.
Today is my day off actually.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

LOL...Wouldn't be the first time Bernie was kicked out of a commune for being a lard ass.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Love ya.

No....

You dont...

Lolz🤪

He said that his entire community is involved and employed by his neighbor with a marijuana farm....

He doesn't

Lolz🤪

and...??????? So what??? Why would you assume he's lying? You know little of his situation but I'll let him speak for himself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join