It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Covid-19. . Chinese Flu Tax Prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your salary will increase so you will pay more income tax, you will pay more tax on goods you buy, it will encourage people to spend savings that are being devalued and yes it will give the government more revenue to pay down the debt they created.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoEpic

But the buying power of my dollar will decrease.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If the Covid-19 money is spent inside the US, by the time that money has changed hands 7 time the government will have it all back.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

If they dont speed it up we might get our social security retirement check before the stimulus.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Agreed if it was just America but I think the world will do the same so your buying power will remain the same.
It's the least painful way to rebound. If a country/world is in a deep recession/depression they won't want to increase taxes as people will have less money to spend their way out of a recession.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

No.

It'd be like paying everyone a million dollars a year, the debt would be gone in a year (in theory) but the price of bread would be 1000 dollars a loaf and the adjusted debt (adjusted for inflation) would be a million trillion dollars.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Here's the catch - the government never pays down the debt. They just create more and tax more. It's an endless cycle because they live in a constant state of math denial until the day numbers catch up with them.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yeah, and by Christmas, they will be saying you have to pay your taxes in gold or silver, because the dollar is now worthless

or paid back in bath tissue.

Il send them some TP decorated with brown dasies

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Supposedly the carbon tax in Canada going up while theres a pandemic all the while Volcanoes are the biggest contributor to Co2.

edit on 7-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

ha ha ha
coffee came out my nose. ouch but still funny

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What amazes me is how much they have spent and how very little they have given back to the American people...you know...those folks that PAY taxes.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I will be 100% in favor of this, however, they get 12 months for the tax to be completely eliminated, and not replaced with another tax. If they fail to rescind the new tax, every single congresscretin involved in voting for it needs to publicly immolate themselves.

It woukd be worth paying the extra tax just to watch it happen. I don't think they would undo a new tax even if their lives literally depended on it.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yeah, and by Christmas, they will be saying you have to pay your taxes in gold or silver, because the dollar is now worthless

or paid back in bath tissue.

When they pry it from my cold, dead dingleberries!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

ha ha ha
i love some good potty humor

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If you don't pay your a communist and will go to jail!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join