It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airspace Shutdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

And that's still down over 90% from normal. On March 7, at 1500 UTC there were 15,012 flights airborne. At the same time on April 7, there were 5,275 flights. That'd worldwide. At 1800 UTC March 7, there were 8,400 flights over North America. At the same time on April 7, there were 2,950.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ok I hate to even say this, but one place you DONT want to be if a nuclear device is going off somewhere near your geographic location, is in the air. EMP can knock planes out of the sky. If this virus is an act of war, it may not be the ONLY act of war planned. If TPTB know this, they are planning for it, if there is an internal enemy moving around in western countries up to no good, one way to slow them down is to do so under the guise of restriction of travel. There may indeed be more to what is going on than we know. I personally believe we are at war.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hello from new zealand.
I've been sat in my backyard for about an hour.
Normally,I see at least one satellite after maybe five minutes.
Not tonight.I've not seen a single one.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nzg17

There are essentially no international flights to New Zealand or Australia, and Air New Zealand, as of last weekend was running 5% of their domestic schedule. Just enough to keep cargo moving.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There are essentially no international flights to New Zealand or Australia, and Air New Zealand, as of last weekend was running 5% of their domestic schedule. Just enough to keep cargo moving.

OT,I'm talking satellites.Not one after two hours.I always see them,every clear night.Not tonight.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Dispatched to move incoming spacerock?

NC

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

They're still up there. If they weren't it would be really obvious. Just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.
edit on 4/11/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, I guess this was just false talk? I’ve not seen or heard anything on shutting the airspace down. No news is good news, this weekend looks like nice Wx for some cubbing.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Well, I guess this was just false talk? I’ve not seen or heard anything on shutting the airspace down. No news is good news, this weekend looks like nice Wx for some cubbing.

I still S&F the thread for OP's reference to Operation Skyshield. I'd never heard of it before; fascinating bit of history.

Operation Sky Shield was a series of three large-scale military exercises conducted in the United States in 1960, 1961, and 1962 by the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the Strategic Air Command (SAC) to test defenses against an air attack from the USSR. The tests were intended to ensure that any attacks over the Canada–US border or coastlines would be detected and subsequently stopped. The results of the tests were classified until 1997 over fears that they could be used by the Soviet Union to engage the US more effectively in the event of a third World War. The United States and Canada assured citizens that its defenses were "99 percent effective."[1] However, when the results were partly declassified in 1997 it showed how unsuccessful the defense would be against a Soviet air attack. No more than one-fourth of bombers in Sky Shield would have been intercepted according to the reports written after the operations.[2]

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
UK no chem trails !
and its killer HOT!
must be lack of chem trails?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

CONtrails affect the diurnal temperature swing. Prior to now the only time they've had to study was the three days after 9/11.

Chemtrails don't affect anything since they don't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join