It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director: Coronavirus Death Toll Will Be ‘Much, Much, Much Lower’ than Projected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I’ve been saying this since Coronavirus became a topic on ATS. I think the CDC should be shutdown and anyone involved in pushing out propaganda that has resulted in destroying our economy should face charges.

You mean like trump....and the rest of his bootlickers.

edit on 7-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's a shame, however, that every bit of the OP is going to be completely ignored by certain pro-government ankle-biters, though, insisting that we need to keep up the restrictions charade anyway.

Worse. These big government asswipes are going to claim that the big government policies where what protected them from the askeery Corona Virus even though the numbers we pure bull.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I understand your point of view, but what about my "absolute right and privilege" to ignore these precautionary measures that are being implemented everywhere? Where's my choice?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's a shame, however, that every bit of the OP is going to be completely ignored by certain pro-government ankle-biters, though, insisting that we need to keep up the restrictions charade anyway.

Worse. These big government asswipes are going to claim that the big government policies where what protected them from the askeery Corona Virus even though the numbers we pure bull.

You really think they're going to shove their heads up their butts THAT far?

Oh who am I kidding, of course they would. The idea of having been wrong is not even on the table, why expect anything other than more spin.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

< clears throat, coughs non-Corona cough >

Every single Panicky Polly that crapped all over threads that urged common sense thinking and disputed those a-skeery numbers owes every one of those thread OPs a big fat apology and to eat that plate of crow.

Don't worry Nyiah, they'll be along shortly to poopoo this OP too.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well that is great news. Hopefully it holds true and less people die.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yup.

"The only reason millions didn't die and we prevented Randall Flagg from roaming the post-apocalyptic wasteland is because we crushed our economy like a rotten melon!"

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Where exactly do you think Trump gets his facts? The thin air? Nope, It's the CDC and NIH "experts" that Trump gets his information from.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If I had my way, everyone would vote out every politician currently holding office, no matter the party. MSM would be regulated to death to stop the propaganda and places like the CDC and WHO would be shut down. But you go on ranting about the left vs right. I’ll have no part in that nonsense anymore.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Boadicea

I understand your point of view, but what about my "absolute right and privilege" to ignore these precautionary measures that are being implemented everywhere? Where's my choice?

You have the same choices as everyone else. You have every right to take whatever precautions you so choose for yourself and by yourself. Or no precautions at all.

What you don't have is the right to tell others what they must do in order to protect you.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: XCrycek

I was saying this was overblown last month, long before it was cool for those sites to do it.

Only ones claiming Corona is overblown are trash blog tabloids(such as Thegatewaypundit) with an annual budget of 1000$. The same trash blogs you were so found of slandering

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yup.

"The only reason millions didn't die and we prevented Randall Flagg from roaming the post-apocalyptic wasteland is because we crushed our economy like a rotten melon!"

Yet we still need another 10 trillion dollar package from government so we can put the final nail in the coffin containing our economy.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We need about a week of the numbers going down to be able to accurately say it has likely peaked. Making the assumption that it peaked because of 1 day of lower numbers is ignorant, especially given that 1 day was a Sunday, a historically slow day in terms of work getting done.

Using this logic, we peaked already March 18th, and again around March 30th. So far, after a small decline cases have spiked.

There is also the concern of lack of testing which will yield less positive cases.

Graph of US daily cases:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not sure what your fixation is to linking me to a website I don't visit or read. My posts on the topic are still readable, none of them reference any website and are my opinion, cynical as it may be, on how government functions. Which is to say: poorly.

I've been saying for over a month I personally don't trust the statistics and that they were inflated, conflated and over-hyped. There are enough posters in this thread who read them and can attest to this fact.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Yet we still need another 10 trillion dollar package from government so we can put the final nail in the coffin containing our economy.

Like I said last month, just make it $321trillion and call it a good run for what was the United States.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I've been saying for over a month I personally don't trust the statistics and that they were inflated, conflated and over-hyped. There are enough posters in this thread who read them and can attest to this fact.

Still shaking my head as to why you wanted 150 trillion people to die in America.

SMH

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No duh...

Turn on the fricken economy now.
Get us all back to normal

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Still shaking my head as to why you wanted 150 trillion people to die in America.

SMH

I'm all about the Georgia Rockpile Illuminaughty depopulation agenda.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

SMH

According to the "do what your government says" folks, we were forecast to be eyebrow deep in dead bodies right now. Maybe we're supposed to wait until another 2 weeks out for those laughably high counts to come to fruition?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope. The Secretary of Health and Human services is Alex Azar, a Trump appointee. So deep state? Nah. I would suppose that this report came though his office yeah? Trump didn't even know his name when a reporter asked him about that report yesterday at a press briefing. Trump told the reporter it was fake and told the reporter to find the guys name.

And oh, by the way, about ''fake news"?? You do know that your link, the Washington Times was bought several decades ago by the Sunyoungmoonies to propagandize American conservatives don't you. They did this because they believe that it is among American conservatives that they will have their best chance of taking over first the US and then the whole world so that everyone will recognize their founder and prophet, the Korean Messiah, Sun Young Moon, is the final coming of Christ? So you might want to take the stuff you read in that rag with a grain of salt.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 07 Apr 2020 12:16:35 -0500Tue, 07 Apr 2020 12:16:35 -050020042020-04-07T12:16:35-05:001200000016 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 07 Apr 2020 12:24:53 -0500Tue, 07 Apr 2020 12:24:53 -050020042020-04-07T12:24:53-05:001200000024 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join