It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director: Coronavirus Death Toll Will Be ‘Much, Much, Much Lower’ than Projected

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Huh thats strange?

You mean we shouldnt have just blindly trusted the government and experts, and made them answer questions before allowing them to take away our rights and destroy the economy?

And here so much of ATS said I and others who suggested exactly that were fools.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ketsuko

Huh thats strange?

You mean we shouldnt have just blindly trusted the government and experts, and made them answer questions before allowing them to take away our rights and destroy the economy?

And here so much of ATS said I and others who suggested exactly that were fools.

Maybe you need to talk to your Mayor and Governor... they are who ordered you to stay home. In their cases I see them as lemmings following each other. None of them wanted to buck the system in case of failure, and that failure would be a higher death rate than normal. It seems NYC bucked the system at first and see where it got them. I'm not saying they had massive losses, BUT they lead the country now and unless they jumped with the other lemmings that would of ended in political suicide for the Major/Governor. Now they are good boys....

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Thejaybird

originally posted by: darkbake
The deaths will be much less than predicted because of the social distancing and lockdown measures.

Keep telling yourself that.

You obviously have no idea how a virus works.

On a totally different note, props to all of you who have called out the nonsense that is this "pandemic". Fear is a greater weapon than an actual virus, and it has worked magnificently...unfortunately.

To those of you who continue to push the "official narrative", it's time to stop. There are those of us who saw through this four weeks ago. You did not listen. And yet, here we are...

Tell us how a virus works.
Are you an epidemiologist?

I don't need to be an epidemiologist to utilize calm and rational thought.

If you feel like it, go read the 126451645714 posts that are already on ATS that address your very question. It has been answered SO many times already.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The media called it a nothing burger at first....

Did they? I seem to recall a steady drumbeat of panic but I could be wrong.

Panic and ridiculous death toll predictions too. Here someone in particular is repeating those to say what? Is that it is fear is good?

Nope it is NOT good. It is how people get hurt in fact and you are not weighing the consequences of the big picture of survival of more than the fittest but the essence of how society functions. The cabal has found a game changer, Phage and others. You either wish to participate in the panic or not.

I care to take my chances and don't mind if you don't care to take yours. All we ask is to just leave the rest of us out of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You're callousness knows no bounds. Next you'll be trying to tell us that the government doesn't always have my best interests at heart.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your cynicism is killing people!!!

Reee, reee, reee, reeee all the way home

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

After 911 the emergency police state of spying on people rolled in officially.

It’s the aftershock of an event that matters.

Like the radiation effects of Fukushima.

So what world will we live in 2-5 years because of the effects of corona virus.

The laws are in place obviously to shut our nation down just as the rest of the world.

If they keep the narrative up that social distancing has helped to beat covid 19 large gatherings such as festivals concerts or parades that perpetuate identity in our culture will go away or be heavily regulated.

Also we will be unforced to pay and increase in taxes to pay back these trillions of dollars borrowed from the federal government. The interest at state is the birth certificates of the un born children in our nation. These are the guarantees of the loan.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I bet my cynicism will turn out to be more deadly than Covid.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I seem to recall suggesting there was an overreaction and wanting more data and was I called a heartless killer, an idiot and several other unkind names usually only reserved for the Mud Pit.

I expected more from you ATS, but when it came right down to it, way too many of you just couldn't suck authority's draconian teat hard enough.

Very disappointing.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I bet my cynicism will turn out to be more deadly than Covid.

It's official.

I just heard it on the news.

Covid-19 has killed more people than the Clintons.

So we may have to take this seriously now.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: youngjoshua2020

a reply to: Bluntone22

After 911 the emergency police state of spying on people rolled in officially.

It’s the aftershock of an event that matters.

Like the radiation effects of Fukushima.

So what world will we live in 2-5 years because of the effects of corona virus.

The laws are in place obviously to shut our nation down just as the rest of the world.

If they keep the narrative up that social distancing has helped to beat covid 19 large gatherings such as festivals concerts or parades that perpetuate identity in our culture will go away or be heavily regulated.

Also we will be unforced to pay and increase in taxes to pay back these trillions of dollars borrowed from the federal government. The interest at state is the birth certificates of the un born children in our nation. These are the guarantees of the loan.

It's been about eight years since the Fukushima Daiichi Accident. I don't think that incident had much influence on where we are today.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Have any of you stopped to think that since weve all been quarantined for 3+ weeks that maybe the economic shutdown and social distancinfnmeasures we put into place are working better than expected and are stopping the virus in its tracks?

No, it has not been stopped in its tracks. COVID will not go away and will always be with us. It will remain a problem in areas with high population density.

The quarantine was essentially declared a failure the moment that the CDC suggested we should all start wearing face masks. A mask does *nothing* to prevent you from being infected, it only prevents you spreading a respiratory disease. Essentially, the CDC was saying that a majority of the nation are now carriers. At this point, a mask is just there to keep ignorant people from panicking.

What we should be more focused on is wearing gloves. A glove on the hands will help a person remember to not rub their eyes or scratch their nose.
edit on 9-4-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's good to see the realization, of many, that the information coming out of the trump White House isn't divinely inspired like we have been lead to believe here on ATS.

edit on 9-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The worry was always that it would overwhelm medical infrastructure more than that it would kill.

In a few places it is. They keep trying to tell us that it's only a matter of time before we all look like NYC, but I think we're seeing that's simply not the case. Not everywhere is NYC, Italy or Wuhan. Not even everywhere in China was Wuhan.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Once again you are spot on. I often agree with what you say. You seem to be paying attention, so you got mine.

edit on 9-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dask,it seems you are posting your acknowledgement that the US CDC and Prevention Agency regularly lie to us? That and the WHO lie to us and that is what we keep pointing out!

What does logic tell you know that you've had time to reflect on your own post?

That action might be silly...

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Rob808

The flu numbers from the CDC have been inflated for decades to push flu shots.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Like I said in a post before the one I linked. Their lies about the flu bit them in the rear. Now everyone is going around saying the flu kills 60K people a year and this thing doesn't seem as bad as that.

And, of course, it won't until it does. The numbers coming in from other countries are not coming from the CDC.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Like I said in a post before the one I linked. Their lies about the flu bit them in the rear. Now everyone is going around saying the flu kills 60K people a year and this thing doesn't seem as bad as that.

And, of course, it won't until it does. The numbers coming in from other countries are not coming from the CDC.

That is the WHO lying to us there. You should start getting the picture now.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The picture I'm seeing is people believing the CDC stats for flu, because it helps them in their denial, but questioning the ones for CV.

Honestly, I don't even care anymore. People are going to believe whatever they want. If all they are going to do is go online and "debate" about it like 9/11, I will not be taking part in that. What does it change?

edit on 9-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

We have a choice if this happens again, let hysteria dominate our lives once more or be practical and realistic.

You actually believe this?

The data has been widely available from the very beginning of this clown show and all a person needed to do was basic division and multiplication.

The math never lied meanwhile the mockingbird media continued their doom and gloom pitch day in and day out and the sheep stayed huddled in their homes and preached to the rest of the world from virtue hill about social distancing and staying at home.

What on Earth makes you think it will be any different the next time? And you had better believe there will be a next time, and a time after that as well.

Social media continues to be rife with censorship of of any dissenting voices that state anything other than what the current contrived false narrative is. You don't believe this as stated in your thread where you complained about fauxservatives.

How exactly do you expect the sheep to respond when the ONLY narrative that was pushed for a month straight was if you go outside you are going to die?

You need to wake up man. You are 100% kidding yourself if you think it will be any different the next time around. Because it won't.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join