It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should China Face A Nuremberg-Type Trial For “Crimes Against Humanity?”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I said it a month ago: Nuke them! Because you never know what's going to escape their lab or "wet market" next time.

P.S. make sure that entire WHO will be in China when the nuking will begin.

Are you serious!?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Chairman Xi’s faction in the communist party are already teetering on the edge of a cliff over this.

Those responsible may not have long left as it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is another good link for your OP. think when people read/watch this, they would have a hard time just saying 'oops-my bad'.

The Comprehensive Timeline of the CCP's Cover-up of COVID-19 Pandemic

It's the transcript (with tons of source links) to :

edit on 7-4-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think putting their leaders on trial is the humane solution. In my opinion, the only other reasonable option is toeliminate the entire CCP as an imminent threat to civilization.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I despise communism as much as most people but Crimes Against Humanity for what? Some "disease" that's supposedly a pandemic with only MSM and the odd video on Youtube as proof? This is the biggest con in history and people are actually falling for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: unregistered0
I despise communism as much as most people but Crimes Against Humanity for what? Some "disease" that's supposedly a pandemic with only MSM and the odd video on Youtube as proof? This is the biggest con in history and people are actually falling for it.

Are you saying their is no virus?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That's a negative Sarge.
The Communist Leadership of China
screwed the Whole Planet on this one.
In a very expensive manner.

Accidentally or Otherwise,
The Bill will be Tallied.
That is for Certain.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Just more proof that the WHO, NATO, UN and even our local FEMA, are impotent and ignorant wastes of time and money when it comes to this subject.

Their charter should be to prevent anything like this from existing on our planet.

In regards to that, every country has some kind of biological warfare experimentation and laboratories.

It should be a planetary law that NO government is allowed to create biological warfare agents.

If it was an accident, then it very simply could have been any one of us.

Accidents happen with any technological development, and this kind of accident, if it was one, is intolerable in any and every possible scenario.

We can blame ourselves for allowing the infrastructure and mechanism that enabled it.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Certainly enough evidence of their crimes and lies

t.co...

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

hey quick question, do you know what a wet market IS?

this recent wave of anti-chinese aggression is so woeful, but more than that, it's utterly transparent.
Isn't this site supposed to be about free thought? Why can none of you see how you're being baited into yet another imperialist warfront that can only ever benefit the powerful as it eats the poor?
"the chinese" are not a monolith! the same way you can't put "the americans" on trial for the millions of shady things that individual americans have done over time! forgetting the individuality and the needs of others and falling into dogmatic aggression may feel like the path of least resistance but mark my words, all it can do is hurt. everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join