It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should China Face A Nuremberg-Type Trial For “Crimes Against Humanity?”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Only if it can be discovered that they did in fact engineer it and then released it on purpose.

Since I really don't think either of those things are true, then no.

I do think there should be worldwide repercussions for their lies though. You can't deal honestly with people whom you know will deceive you so readily.
Whether accident or deliberate China will have calculated that nothing will happen without categorical proof and they may also arrogantly believe that no one can challenge them. If China has mislead, deceived and lied about this virus and the numbers then you can be sure that they will continue to do so whether it was developed in a lab based on SARS/MERS, etc etc, or not! My view based on the collated symptoms list of this virus and the number of genomes, coincidences, its invisibility and MO, is that it was cocktail developed in a lab!
edit on 7-4-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

At the very least, the countries of the world and the U.S.S.
should subtract the cost of the Virus impact/response
from any debt owed to China.
How about those apples?
S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

That I can most heartily get around but as I pointed out earlier if we start down that road our own nation's may then find that they owe a lot of other country's were they once experimented on the population there AND our own population's an equal payout.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
We (and every other free country) need to bring our manufacturing home and severe our commercial interests with them. Nothing good can come from China deciding what goes in the next Thor movie, let alone anything of consequence.

Perhaps some good old fashioned social distancing between Bejing and the world until the people there do something about the CCP? We can't save those who have no desire to be saved.

Never gonna happen... cause captialism. Capitalism won't ever have morals or care about borders. It will seek out the highest profit margin, always. Just ask Trump or Ivanka where it's the cheapest to have their junk made.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Finally, in the last 10 days, there seems to be a slowing in the rate of increase of daily new infections in the US.

However, in the time up to then, there has been the highest number of cases of anywhere in the world. and the number of deaths is increasing in ratio to the number of infected and will do so for the next 15-17 days.

It is clear, however, that the US responded two weeks later than most other countries (France and the UK also seem late).

coronavirus.jhu.edu...

edit on 7/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Trump F____ed up as well as China.

I posted long before all of this how Trump the jack-ass disbanded the pandemic office and was saying " oh this thing will magically go away"

HE WAS WRONG!

China is a rotten dictatorship but they're not going to be blamed for this. They have their own " evidence" that it didn't start in China.

And believe me, the US doesn't want any investigation because they have much to hide as well as China.

edit on 7-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Capitalism works just fine under relatively normal moral conditions. This is not that and everyone knows it. This is an infected, twisted mockery of capitalism, powered by a revolving door of cronyism in board rooms and through legislation.

Think about the concept of "freedom of the press." What is the difference between "The Washington Post" and "The Washington Post POWERED by Amazon?" How can the press operate freely in a fully tricked-out custom fish tank designed by a multinational corporation? Doesn't Amazon have a fiduciary responsibility to its shareholders above all else?

Capitalism kicks azz until the regulators are the board of directors or are so beholden to them for multi-million dollar re-election campaigns designed to hypnotize a people so they think they are free and that this was all their own idea in the first place. I'm just saying.
edit on 7-4-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Small tactical nuke in downtown Beijing?

That’s about the only way the West will ever punish the CCP Leadership. Is it worth it? Let cut ties with China and get our own house in order.

Was only a matter of time before the word "nuke" was used! This is not a videogame! We are talking g about millions of innocent men, women and children! Obviously that does not bother you as you do not see them as individuel, which is part of the bloody problem!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump F____ed up as well as China.

I posted long before all of this how Trump the jack-ass disbanded the pandemic office and was saying " oh this thing will magically go away"

HE WAS WRONG!

China is a rotten dictatorship but they're not going to be blamed for this. They have their own " evidence" that it didn't start in China.

And believe me, the US doesn't want any investigation because they have much to hide as well as China.

The situation we are in is similar to 911 and building 7 no matter what people will believe our government would never do anything so nefarious.

A little research would go a long way, however I think most would rather choose to disbelieve information contrarary to the narative given.

Oh well looks like WW3 is on the way!
If we thought the virus was bad wait till they see the weapons being thrown around for the next world war.
BTW I think peace and cooperation to beautify the world is better so our kids can enjoy living in a paradise rather than the dystopian other thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So you are going to go to China, a nuclear superpower with the worlds biggest army and you are going to arrest their leader?

Good luck with that!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
So you are going to go to China, a nuclear superpower with the worlds biggest army and you are going to arrest their leader?

Good luck with that!

I think a lot of people really get excited by the thought! It's pretty sad thst in the day and age, we still have people wanting to nuke of countries.

There is a reason for that though, they simply do not see the millions of innocent people, they just see the country as a collective!

As long as we have people with these primitive views, we will always have destruction and wars.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: ATSAlex

Good luck with that!

I think a lot of people really get excited by the thought! It's pretty sad thst in the day and age, we still have people wanting to nuke of countries.

There is a reason for that though, they simply do not see the millions of innocent people, they just see the country as a collective!

As long as we have people with these primitive views, we will always have destruction and wars.

Remember some people could care less about their fellow man and would cheer for the mass murder of others innocent or otherwise. Such are those who lack the vision to see we are all the same. It is the spark of god which animates all life to see otherwise if illusionary willful ignorance.
edit on 7-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Since this like most similar type viruses are zoonotic in nature. You could blame the entire meat industy worldwide. But that would mean peeps taking responsibility for their actions and they would prefer to point.

INfluenza / tb / sars / swine flu / hiv / bird flu all from animal husbandry or fro using animals as commodities.

and there is more

See a pattern yet

Every time you eat that burger your risking my life.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The situation we are in is similar to 911 and building 7 no matter what people will believe our government would never do anything so nefarious.

That may be the truth but as of yet, there isn't the same evidence as there was in 911.

I don't go the dogma conspiracy route and automatically presume this is a black op. It may be, but we don't know yet, it's too early to determine.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If we do nothing, China will think it's ok. We must do something, so that they do not ever repeat what they have done.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

well, those things aren't actually crimes, at most they would bee a domestic issue for China

plus, glass houses and stones. if those things were crimes then so is trumps poor response.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you are going to put on a Nuremberg show-trial, you first have to conquer the country in question.

And good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
If we do nothing, China will think it's ok. We must do something, so that they do not ever repeat what they have done.

Remember the spanish flu that killed millions? That flu may have originated from France, China, UK, and even America, considering the first known case was reported in Kansas.

So, it's all about learning from this. No country has been guilty of Crimes Against Humanity because of a virus. Yes of course because it's China, certain people only see that, but there are certain people who would not care if China was nuked!

Just the horrible world we live in!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I said it a month ago: Nuke them! Because you never know what's going to escape their lab or "wet market" next time.

P.S. make sure that entire WHO will be in China when the nuking will begin.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join