It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s next Hyperinflation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
National economies crash. Currencies fall like a line of of dominoes. Dollar is among the last to go.

"New" (but actually planned out and established for decades) digital global currency is rolled out. "Swap your dead dollars/pesos/pounds/reales/marks etc. In cash for our nifty new currency. All bank accounts will be swapped over by default."

BOOM! It's done.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Oh yeah, now get ya
Always thought you were in the States but from Japan or something mey memory aint what it used to be. Suffolk oh right yeah, the Germas Saxonys who invaded you the Sud Volk and down from the Nord Volk or something now that's got to be one nice place looking at the Homes under the Hammer type programs, never been but assume its gonna be a lttle more tranquil compare dto the old (ex) industrial north which has gone to thye dogs cities wise. Likie Norfolk it's a minter over there all tye coasts and Kings Lynne farmers very traditional very nice place to be

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I love Norfolk....quiet and rural for sure....Suffolk be right behind.

I haven' tbeen north much except as a single guy...went to Blackpool and ALL the rumors are true as far as the Lasses go!

And....I am a Newkie fan. Not the beer...the footie team.

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Hahhahha Blackpool girls yeah

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Jesus this site can be depressing. It MIGHT, just MIGHT, boom ffs. Peeps gonna want to take advantage of dirt cheap gas and travel. Peeps will go back to work and make money.

With luck, companies will move back from China.

I swear, people CRAVE doom and gloom. Its so pathetic.

There will be pent up spending for the people that have money.
I honestly don't think that's going to last.

I don't crave doom & gloom but I like to realistic and prepared

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join