It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left just keeps getting crazier by the minute

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Did someone accuse some leftist rag of printing this insanity or did they print insanity that made sense to their insane belief that a government that can't wipe it's own ass is going to run Amazon properly and profitablity.

link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The answer from the left
Is always more theft

Wow, a rhyming couplet. Impressive!

edit on 7/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

link   
Oops
edit on 6-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: MRinder

Both sides of American politics are getting successively crazier.

Part of this is that they accuse their opposites of more and more unrealistic things.

Their isn't just "2" sides in America.

It's a bit more nuanced.

You have the TRUE far right, a small faction that most people don't give any credence to, because they are dumb.

Then you have the middle ground. The average "right" the independents, moderates, libertarians(classical) and the undecideds that oddly enough are the majority, but the ones with the least amount of influence.

Then you have the hard left(a small minority). Backed by pretty much any media institution(MSM, hollywood, all the social media outlets, oddly enough, a large amount of NON US sources/individuals(??Hmm)) screaming their diatribe in order to seem like a much bigger group than most.

It's a right # show, the safe place is in the middle, obviously. Or just as safe is being an Non US participant in the other groups(so your good).

In the end, it's all good fun, watching stupid people from a nice park bench overlooking the world(because apparently, US politics is literally the cornerstone of the world. I feel bad for the "non" players on the stage) .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: chr0naut

Did someone accuse some leftist rag of printing this insanity or did they print insanity that made sense to their insane belief that a government that can't wipe it's own ass is going to run Amazon properly and profitablity.

Or, are those enterprises, what now stands for government and the voice of the citizenry? And are the government authorities, instead, some puppet group for the entertainment of those not fully occupied by the latest syndicated disposable tripe?

Do the corporates own the country, or does the country own the corporates?

Was it ever any different?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

I haven't bought a thing from them in years.

Prime is crazy good and is basically killing everything else...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I haven't bought a thing from them in years.

Prime is crazy good and is basically killing everything else...

It was...

I was a prime member for almost 20 years. It was great...but then.....

They opened up a ton of local distribution centers and started delaying orders because a local distro would ship in one day regardless. So they sandbagged # in order to try and "stall" for 2 day delivery(what I paid for). When a local(40 miles away) distribution center opened up I'd get ANYTHING one day by UPS ground, but since I was paying for "fast" shipping(2 day) they stalled orders.

10 years ago, I'd order, and withing 2 hours I'd get a shipping notice, then it went to 12, then to 24, they backed their ass into a corner.

I got WORSE service the more they expanded, which makes no sense(other than to protect their illusion of prime(I never watched their streaming #).

I finally dumped it, I'd rather goto walmart. It was a poor business move. And that's why they have had a chunk taken out of them when all the others(walmart, target) started doing free 2 day.

They had a good thing going, and then when they expanded tried to hide it and still charge.

I've spent 15 to 20K a year at amazon in the old days when I was assured immediate(within 6 hours of order) shipping confirmation. That's long gone.

I also transitioned away from the "buying garbage I don't need consumerism" angle.

Amazon peaked.....

They outran the competition but the competition has stepped up. Their reign is done, they are market share now.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Part of this is that they accuse their opposites of more and more unrealistic things.

It's a bit more nuanced.

You have the TRUE far right, a small faction that most people don't give any credence to, because they are dumb.

Then you have the middle ground. The average "right" the independents, moderates, libertarians(classical) and the undecideds that oddly enough are the majority, but the ones with the least amount of influence.

Then you have the hard left(a small minority). Backed by pretty much any media institution(MSM, hollywood, all the social media outlets, oddly enough, a large amount of NON US sources/individuals(??Hmm)) screaming their diatribe in order to seem like a much bigger group than most.

It's a right # show, the safe place is in the middle, obviously. Or just as safe is being an Non US participant in the other groups(so your good).

In the end, it's all good fun, watching stupid people from a nice park bench overlooking the world(because apparently, US politics is literally the cornerstone of the world. I feel bad for the "non" players on the stage) .

There are middle-left as well as middle-right, too. The extremists never see the middle.

The extreme right confuse 'capitalism with a nod towards social assistance schemes', as Communism.

The Communists see the middle who 'prioritize their families and businesses', as some type of Neo-Nazi's.

The truth is extremists are extreme, and are unreasonable. They always will be.

edit on 7/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Who owns Amazon? Jeff Bezos. Conservatives HATE Jeff Bezos because he also owns ''The Washington Post.
He subsidizes the Post with money he makes from Amazon. So what better way to take him down than to take way his money cow.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

It's a right # show, the safe place is in the middle, obviously.

The middle is still multi-cultural homosexual cuckold femdom. Enjoy your safety, I never found any in the middle.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi

It's a right # show, the safe place is in the middle, obviously.

The middle is still multi-cultural homosexual cuckold femdom. Enjoy your safety, I never found any in the middle.

Sounds like you've had a few cowboys up in there.

I'm glad you have my safety in mind......but it seems like yours should be on the front burner.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
twitchy.com... _source=twtydaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=9d025b5e6f85430e79ba62a02df2c9a4 well per this guy hes refering trump to the hauge...... for crimes against humanity of all things bwhahhahaha so id say they are going as crazy as some of us having to be quarantined

As Twitchy reported earlier, Ohio state Rep. Tavia Galonski “can’t take it anymore” and is going to refer President Trump to The Hague to be tried for crimes against humanity; “I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one,” she tweeted, and apparently his Sunday press briefing on the coronavirus was enough to push her over the edge.Galonski is getting some backup from MSNBC legal analyst Glenn Kirschner, who says that Trump’s conduct during his press briefings satisfies all the elements needed to try him for involuntary manslaughter.
so seems TDS is on pace to be more wide spread then corona virus

probably them just getting more scared since biden just keeps saying stupid things when ever he pops his head up like vices article where he says universal health care would some how be an insult to his dead kid (it was from one of his campaign adds of all things)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Sounds like you've had a few cowboys up in there.

I'm glad you have my safety in mind......but it seems like yours should be on the front burner.

A life-time spent under high-heels. I'm as damned as they come. I tried escaping it before and got crushed under the collective weight of the "middle-ground" deep state.

I could list everything they've taken from me, all they've done to damage my body, mind and soul... But it really doesn't matter. What pisses me off most is that after everything they tell me to calm down, love Jesus and preach peace. Bah, damned hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Amazon is one of the most successful business's in the WORLD.

Imagine, just imagine, how amazing it would be if it was under government control....

It would literally be worth millions and rank in the top 100 of online retailers in the world.

Amazon.. Facebook.. Twitter.. youtube.. who knows. Perhaps even google..

Hah you'd have to be a mug, to see we werent had..

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't know how politicians can get people to believe that the government can do things better than the private sector.

Absolute insanity.

We have capital gains tax, income tax and a whole host of other taxes. Part of the problem is that when the war is over, those taxes and bureaucracies aren't relinquished nor is there a penalty for not doing so. Ffs were redoing 2008 all over again and just like last time, there will be no jail time and more bailouts

The IRS is the best money collector in the world, probably in history.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Author is a hardcore Marxist and lunatic and known for making up fake reports before it was called that in the late 80's. Amazon, UPS and FedeX emerged because of the inefficiency of the Postal Service. People were willing to pay for it because they were sick and tired of the US Postal Service. These services are not the enemy. The Postal Service is the enemy because they waste money and have no ability to react to make changes because they do not care.

The last means of private communication is the enemy???

Of who?

You?

I'm sure you believe a cashless society is all the rage as well.

We create our own chains incredibly more efficiently than our supposed jailers.

Keep that in mind when ANYTHING you do is monitored, recorded or surveilled. Then used against you for anything you can think of.

Goodbye to the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, and 10th amendments.

Those aren't important anyway...🙄

I mean honestly, that's the whole plan, and it isn't happening fast enough for you??????

Geezus...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

See, teh government can't be greedy because it's not for profit.

That's about as far as the thought process goes, and just typing the above sentence made me throw up in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Amazon is one of the most successful business's in the WORLD.

Imagine, just imagine, how amazing it would be if it was under government control....

It would literally be worth millions and rank in the top 100 of online retailers in the world.

Under government rule:

Amazon would die a slow and miserable death

there is nothing that kills any program or activity quicker than

a federal bureaucracy.

It will quickly be abandoned by consumers, as it will become unresponsive and slowed in response time and an increase in prices forced on it by the elite political bloodsucking class - who think they know what is best for everyone else that they openly consider the stupid, ignorant peons regular flyover type Joe/Jane average American.

What would happen?

Amazon would die and fairly quickly.

Another retailer with flexibility and the ability to quickly respond and react will take over their business

edit on 4/7/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just want to point out that prior to this Covid nonsense there were quite a few 'conservatives' calling for Amazon to either be broken up or heavily legislated because they didn't like Bezos.

edit on 7-4-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It's a bit more nuanced.

There are middle-left as well as middle-right, too. The extremists never see the middle.

The extreme right confuse 'capitalism with a nod towards social assistance schemes', as Communism.

The Communists see the middle who 'prioritize their families and businesses', as some type of Neo-Nazi's.

The truth is extremists are extreme, and are unreasonable. They always will be.

True to the left, families are dangerous entities. Especially since they breed harmful and planet killing new humans.

AOC and others think the human extinction movement is brilliant and it will save the planet - for???? - dumb animals who don't give a rats behind.

Love the thinking of the left, families are dangerous to society because the government can't insure parents will teach and train little citizens in correct thinking and in loving government and the elite political class above all else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join