It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visualize airflow: mask vs. no-mask

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
to help understand why officials have walked-back the recommendation concerning the use of face masks in the fight against covid19, it might be useful (and interesting) for us to compare airflow around the body with and without a mask. the following is a short video showing the difference.

airFLOW, with vs. without a mask

as you can see, the difference is profound.

i have not yet brought myself to wearing one. but then, i really don't go out at all (i am a shut-in). to those of you who do, please do your best to preserve the health of keep yourself and others in your community.

danny.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

Introverts are going to inherit the earth. Ok, that would be the same as meek I suppose.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Introverts are going to inherit the earth. Ok, that would be the same as meek I suppose.

And we can exchange medicinal and flavoured recipes.. lol you made my day with that comment..

Long live the one who relies on his or herself.. though, it prefer hers

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The difference is profound, but the difference existed before the officials decided they had to walk back their original decision. They had this information before they made their original decision. It is the reason that OR teams wear surgical masks. Surgeons have been wearing masks consistently since 1937.
So they are telling us that they just figured out something that has been well known for over 80 years.

Sounds like their excuse is lame.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Don't forget the snout!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I think they didn't want to come out and say, "the wearing of masks will drastically reduce the spread of the virus, but we want to save them for healthcare workers, so good luck out there!"

If there weren't enough masks, they should have just said, "use what you can."

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
THIS IS A PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA PRESENTING AS A PIECE OF DEAD VIRAL CONTAMINANT AND IT TRAVELS IN A FLUIDIC CONDUIT UNTIL THAT DRIES UP THEN IT LIVES ON AS A BACTERIAL DUST....A LIVING BACTERIAL DUST WITH GRAINS THE SIZE OF A PIECE OF VIRAL CONTAMINANT.

WE MUST USE A MULTI-PRONGED TACTICAL APPROACH WITH EVERYTHING WE DO CONCERNING THIS PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA...WE MUST SIMULTANEOUSLY BATTLE A BACTERIAL AND A SO-CALLED VIRAL ENEMY....AT ALL TIMES WE MUST KNOW WE ARE FIGHTING ON 2 FRONTS NOT ONE NO MATTER WHAT THE EXTERNAL VISUAL TELL US.

YOU CAN BE INFECTED BY THE FLUID ENCASED AIRBORNE MICRO-DROPLETS WHICH CONTAIN VIRAL CONTAMINANT SIZED LIVING BACTERIA THAT ARE IN A PLACE MEDICAL SCIENCE TELLS US THEY CANNOT BE SO WE MUST LOOK BEYOND EXTERNAL OPTICS-----AND------YOU CAN BE INFECTED BY THE NORMAL LOOKING SIZED BACTERIA FOUND IN ALL THE TRADITIONAL PLACES TRANSFERRED IN ALL THE TRADITIONAL WAYS....SO WE HAVE A VIRAL CONTAMINANT SIZED LIVE BACTERIA FLYING AROUND IN FLUID FOR UP TO 3 HOURS BEFORE ITS FLIGHT CAPABILITIES END AND IT HAS TO GO TO ITS GROUND-GAME AS IT DROPS DOWN LIKE A BACTERIAL DUST RAIN ON ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ....WHERE ITS LIPID FAT COATING OR SHELL ALLOWS IT TO SURVIVE FOR MANY DAYS AS IT REMAINS VIABLE.

TO GET THE UPPER HAND WE HAVE TO SANITISE NORMAL BACTERIAL THREATS IN THE PLACES AND WAYS THEY MANIFEST WHILE AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE TO SANITISE FOR A LIVING BACTERIAL DUST THAT CAN BE EASILY BLOWN OR MOVED AROUND AND IS ON ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING FROM CEILING TO FLOOR AND EVRYWHERE IN BETWEEN.

YES EVERYONE NEEDS A MASK...THAT CAN STOP VIRAL CONTAMINATE SIZED BACTERIAL DUST BE IT IN A FLUIDIC CONDUIT OR BE IT AGITATED INTO THE AIR.WITH NO FLUIDIC COMPONENT ….ONCE IT DROPS DOWN LIKE RAIN THEN ITS ONLY COVERED IN A LIPID FAT COATING OR SHELL AND IS MORE VULNERABLE TO BEING SCHWACKED....SP PHYSICAL BARRIERS ARE CRITICAL CORE VALUE OFFENSIVE WEAPONS TO US ALL....WEAR MASKS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE because a 3 hour flight time can take this bacterial dust in its fluidic conduit a hades of a lot further than 6 feet so plan accordingly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I think they didn't want to come out and say, "the wearing of masks will drastically reduce the spread of the virus, but we want to save them for healthcare workers, so good luck out there!"

If there weren't enough masks, they should have just said, "use what you can."

Possibly they simply did not have the complete Tactical Dynamic Template of the Enemy we are fighting earlier and now they have this data and are making adjustments on-the-fly as required in a smooth fluidic manner.We are dealing with a viral sized bacterial agent in the blood and a traditional bacterial agent in the stomach....transmission methods fit this template there are 2 separate dynamics in play simultaneously involving a Pleomorphic Bacteria that is always the Star of the Show.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

OH. MY. GOD. stop it.

you do not have my permission to litter this thread with your ignorance.

i have a degree in biotechnology. in other words, i am well educated in the bio-molecular and cellular mechanics of both virus and bacteria (and eukaryotes), and microbiology in general.

ATS is not the place for me to take you down the path of proper understanding.... but i can tell you, UNEQUIVOCALLY, that "bacterial dust" is utter and complete nonsense.

good luck.

danny.

top topics

join