It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcendent Philosophical Rejoinder about Current Conditions (Niche Work)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This philosophical output analyzes in a very byzantine fashion the laudable and the reprehensible surges of vital society contravened by the execration of benumbed anti-intellectualism which foists epigone above belletrist. I offer my philosophical retorts to current conditions with the earnest hope for fanfare but postulate these articles of complex consecution of mathesis are highly salient to the engrenage and prevenance of society as a whole and therefore relevant to this domain

hellopoetry.com...

hellopoetry.com...
edit on 6-4-2020 by ScreamButterfly because: humility

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Is someone salty or what is going on?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreamButterfly

Let me help you here...

Consequences of Erudite Vernacular Utilized Irrespective of Necessity: Problems with Using Long Words Needlessly

It turns out that trying too hard to sound smart by using big, scholarly sounding words actually makes you sound dumber.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
The recourse of my provisionary attempts to achieve the approximated meaning that is otherwise ineffable demands rigor in intellectual convolution that could not otherwise be achieved. It is not a flaunt of mastery but rather a considerable attempt to achieve the exact connotation of certainly brazen gadzookeries at times but it is entirely coherent when considered both granularly and panoramically. My philosophy could not otherwise achieve its objectives without approximated exactitude in arcane connotation which is synsematic and therefore convergent upon a higher objective reliabilism of truth

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think your universal translater is broken. Perhaps you should try a Bable FIsh.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
With every word, definition becomes more singular and less able to have multiple meanings. We get that, and just as adaptable to hiding your meaning in unnecessary complexity.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thank you!

Yeesh.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It turns out that trying too hard to sound smart by using big, scholarly sounding words actually makes you sound dumber.

You would be punctilious in assuming that.

edit on 6-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke

You would be punctilious in assuming that.

That ragged pretense that mistakes estimable leaps of intellectual reticulation as some gaudy varnish of the philosophasters to garner a wider audience is a lapsed error in logic that doesn't resemble the hidebound virtues
of an insurrection against normative virtues of the psilosophy of rejection derived more from the foibles of the specious internment of ideation within neat nexilities as some plumage divorced from substance rather than apportioned with vibrant hues of an itinerant complexity. This work borrows more from polymathy rather than the staid tincture of a subpar and neutered bowdlerization of intellectual endeavor to curb to the refrains against the simpleton rejection of a somber attempt at gravitas contravened by the pinpricks of sardonic rejection

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You don't think you're a bit up your own arse then ?
I don't think there's a forum for bragging boasting and being an arse yet....that could change after your last 2 "threads" and I use that term very loosely

link   

originally posted by: ScreamButterfly

That ragged pretense that mistakes estimable leaps of intellectual reticulation as some gaudy varnish of the philosophasters to garner a wider audience is a lapsed error in logic that doesn't resemble the hidebound virtues
of an insurrection against normative virtues of the psilosophy of rejection derived more from the foibles of the specious internment of ideation within neat nexilities as some plumage divorced from substance rather than apportioned with vibrant hues of an itinerant complexity. This work borrows more from polymathy rather than the staid tincture of a subpar and neutered bowdlerization of intellectual endeavor to curb to the refrains against the simpleton rejection of a somber attempt at gravitas contravened by the pinpricks of sardonic rejection

Well, imagine my embarrassment!

edit on 6-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

link   

Let me help you here...

Consequences of Erudite Vernacular Utilized Irrespective of Necessity: Problems with Using Long Words Needlessly

Thank you so much for this. It really made my day. It reminds me of the study in which they correlated "over pronunciation" and "archaic vernacular" to people attempting to elevate themselves to the perceived vocabulary of the elite.

It's a worthy topic of anyone with above average intelligence to read so we dont sound like d!cks to anyone that was exposed to a different vocabulary.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
oh god this is so uncomfortable, this is exactly what i was like when i was 12 and i'm getting so much secondhand embarrassment i'm burning up

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Did you write the verbiage generator yourself?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I really hate to "stawman" this, but are you trying to push people to read your linked poetry, or was the other thread to "plurimum controverse" for you?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Let me help you here...

"word".
edit on 6/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Before anyone tears into the OP, let's try to recognize that it takes a sharp mind to weaponize a thesaurus. Perhaps we could have one of the next big thinkers of ATS if we all remember that most of us sound like this before we learn to tone it down a little and reach out to fellow humans as peers instead of trying to remodel social classes on perceived intellect.

To me it seems like the OP is facing difficulty with someone with a less comprehensive vocabulary. Attempting to segregate one's self with a numerical measurement of perceived intelligence in the title of the thread is pretty indicative of a frustrated young mind seeking solace in others in a time of extreme ignorance.

So how are you doing OP? What's got you down so hard that you need to feel like an alien amongst your own species?

ETA: OP edited title to remove the "IQ 160+" that adolescents use to ad clout to their posts. You see similar titles in YouTube cams of gamers that feel awfully proud of the tactics used in their video.
edit on 6-4-2020 by trollslayer because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollslayer
Before anyone tears into the OP, let's try to recognize that it takes a sharp mind to weaponize a thesaurus.

And a smarter one to defend without one.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollslayer
Before anyone tears into the OP, let's try to recognize that it takes a sharp mind to weaponize a thesaurus. Perhaps we could have one of the next big thinkers of ATS if we all remember that most of us sound like this before we learn to tone it down a little and reach out to fellow humans as peers instead of trying to remodel social classes on perceived intellect.

To me it seems like the OP is facing difficulty with someone with a less comprehensive vocabulary. Attempting to segregate one's self with a numerical measurement of perceived intelligence in the title of the thread is pretty indicative of a frustrated young mind seeking solace in others in a time of extreme ignorance.

So how are you doing OP? What's got you down so hard that you need to feel like an alien amongst your own species?

Well I am predictably flummoxed by the militant strain of anti-intellectualism that barks with secodont (serrated) edges of mobilized envy subjoined to the defense mechanism of meek asperities of nullification that belongs to the people that denigrate attempts to transcend the orbit of the mundane to showcase a repartee for common human ignorance embodied in the burlesque effigies against nimble clarity founded in the truths above sophistry. Nevertheless, I should have anticipated that this forum of circular retorts and the salebrosity of the reception of a houndstooth mosaic of benumbed people stultifying me as a pariah rather than lauding me for the audacity to dream among promethean realms. I have fetched a fair share of vituperation but I am not some mercenary apologist for the profane and vulgar simplicity of the vogue because I believe the staked human endeavor belongs more to those that transcend the syntax of the proverbial and attempt to seize the throbbing pulse of the penumbra of human endeavor often overstated as a margin of folly or stultified as a parochial realm of mindless pleonasm and capitalize upon it to engage my passion but not epeolatry of a marginalized wisdom that seeks not rapprochement of all or the endearment of the hornbooks of the common persuasion but rather attempts a seminal outreach to other stranded patrons and artisans of rarefied virtuosity in the admittedly naive attempt to bridge divides otherwise conquered by the defalcation of the obtuse phased in heterochrony from its syndicated purpose to pivot a transcendent ethereal glimpse of the glinted wisdom of the numinous rather than the parched nebbich oligochrome of the taxidermies of lifeless scholasticism.

I don't feel remote from human endeavor but the scollardical rebukes against my insights will always flay my conscientious scruples and plead with truculence to truckle beneath substandard rejoinders of the common apothegm rather than the transcendent traipse with the otherwise ineffable glimpse at a paradigm of man that celebrates virtue rather than denigrates it because of finicky standards of the profane.

I own a high stature in society because I dream beyond the bailiwick of the commonplace but yet I am jettisoned as some sort of nuisance deserving the stature of a pariah because the sclerotic nature of the common audience is too jaundiced against crafty nimble limber of the clambered language I exercise without bromidrosis.

In other simpler terms, I feel aggrieved that the bouts of simpleton rejection outweigh the acclaim of the few people capable of reasoning on terms of endearment rather than the resigned rebarbative barbs against the triumph of rationale above the simper of the common pedestrian engaged in the fouter of irrelevance.

Otherwise, I am a resilient and unapologetic champion of the enlarged tracts of unchartered intellectual territory that should be celebrated rather than execrated by the psilosophy of the self-help-book crowd which is too meager to understand even the most obvious axioms of reality or even worse the swarpollock of the casuistry of the malingering partisans that spout unfounded lore because of a basic ignorance founded on incondite parvanimity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join