It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC doctor: Medical paradigm that is untrue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Gothmog

What`s wrong with that ? Maybe they are opening now a lot new care units in NYC

It would most likely not be an "I" situation
Not saying it would be impossible , just highly unlikely .
Maybe a very poor choice of wording ?

He did pronounce it "phenomenom" so...

Then , perhaps "I" was their terminology for "me and my team" , or "we" .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

He did a webinar so probably legit.

In all seriousness I can imagine a scenario where he is very busy and very tired, which leads to him mis-speaking and mispronouncing and requiring a "prompter" for his speech.

If the highest IQ to ever exist struggles to post correctly on a website, a credentialed doctor can make a few mistakes and be excused. I just really hope he is more focused and thorough while treating his ICU patients. That is kind of important. Maybe he just needs some sleep.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

He did a webinar so probably legit.

In all seriousness I can imagine a scenario where he is very busy and very tired, which leads to him mis-speaking and mispronouncing and requiring a "prompter" for his speech.

If the highest IQ to ever exist struggles to post correctly on a website, a credentialed doctor can make a few mistakes and be excused. I just really hope he is more focused and thorough while treating his ICU patients. That is kind of important. Maybe he just needs some sleep.

I hear ya....
Although doctors are generally more used to lack of sleep than anyone , due to them having to serve an internship in the emergency ward .
My brother-in-law served his in a hospital in Chicago.
Came down to him eating coffee grounds to help stay awake.

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well that was eye opening...and scary
Every single day something new is coming out....impossible to keep up now impossible to know if we'll even get the correct treatment
So now its more like high altitude sickness and not following the usual acute resporatory distress syndrome? weird indeed

I hope those in charge listen

edit on 6-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Thanx!

I was getting irritated because I had no clue wtf the OP was talking about and I dont have time or patience to watch a video to figure it out. You should be getting the flags.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Well since i am not a doctor it`s not so clear to me..

You're not very good at presenting threads either

Too many naive people and way too much fake news all over the place, and why is no-one asking the relevant question here?

Is this shockingly bad PDF even been peer-reviewed?

Stop starring and flagging crap threads, it's just encouragement for the naive, probably these same fools who buy into the 5G crap

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

What`s wrong with that ? Maybe they are opening now a lot new care units in NYC

Well the gentleman looks pretty young, around intern or at most resident age and they wouldn't be opening an ICU.

I find it interesting that a doc in a small apartment, again age and status, would just happen to have a microphone of the type shown just hanging around.

Many people besides doctors where scrubs. And doctor's working with Covid-19 patients take off their clothing first thing in the door - as per CDC recommendations.

So I would not be so quick to believe this... but one never knows.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Published on 3-27, published online 3-30 so doubtful it has been reviewed. Other sources of papers I have seen say specifically when they havent been reviewed. I am by no means any kind of expert though.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So you haven't actually bothered to watch his video then nor his video conference?
You just presume fake and that you know better?
That attitude is becoming very typical lately
Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell is a practicing ER Doctor in New York with around 10yrs practice experience

NYP
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Thanx!

I was getting irritated because I had no clue wtf the OP was talking about and I dont have time or patience to watch a video to figure it out. You should be getting the flags.

I followed the link provided for his follow up.

I have to admit that neither biochemistry, nor cytology are comfortably in my wheelhouse, but the follow-up attempts to explain that the CV19 virus strips an ion from the iron in the blood’s hemoglobin, impairing the hemoglobin’s ability to take up oxygen.

If I followed correctly.

Which would make CV19 an unusually effective killer: it not only instigates a pneumonic response, making it difficult to get oxygen into the victims’ blood, it simultaneously makes it more difficult for the oxygen that does get into the bloodstream to be put to use.

It’s like locking your victims in room, then sealing all the doors and windows (the lungs) airtight, and for good measure, you then start pumping all the oxygen out of the room (the bloodstream).

Diabolical!
edit on 6-4-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Whoa, I had watched the first half and then bookmarked it to come back and watch the rest --- but now, nada. Whoa.

Here we go again.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Whoa, I had watched the first half and then bookmarked it to come back and watch the rest --- but now, nada. Whoa.

Here we go again.

Now Nada What?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

nvm

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That's insane!

I wonder if adding more iron to your diet would help counter the problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is the text of a monograph that was posted on medium.com yesterday, but was quickly eighty-sixed. I copped a copy of the text.

The Curve Is Already Flat

And this was at ChemRxiv

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
... Patients are dying because they cannot get oxygen into their blood. They cannot get oxygen into their blood because CV19 has caused their bodies to fill their lungs with mucus. The only current method doctors have to try to force oxygen into these patients bloodstreams ( short of heart-lung machines) is to use ventilators.

The question that he's positing is what is the cause of patients not getting that oxygen. That's the issue. What is the mechanism that is causing oxygen deprivation and starvation?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

That's insane!

I wonder if adding more iron to your diet would help counter the problem.

An excess of iron in the blood can lead to a condition call “hemochromatosis”, which can lead to variety of other complications, some of which can be fatal.

Standard treatment for hemochromatosis, includes, of all things, regular bloodletting!

Which is probably not something you want to do to someone who is already having trouble with an oxygen deficiency.
edit on 6-4-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

so would raising your vitamin A levels help boost oxygen in the blood?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

so would raising your vitamin A levels help boost oxygen in the blood?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join