It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3.4 million travelers poured into US as coronavirus pandemic erupted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

An ABC News investigation offers sobering insight into how COVID-19 has spread and penetrated so broadly, so deeply and so quickly in the United States.

3.4 million travelers poured into US as coronavirus pandemic erupted

How about that globalism! Lets infect the US and bring down the economy for the election!

ABC

Coronavirus Half a Million Chinese People Entered America at the Height of the Coronavirus Outbreak

Report: 40K Land in U.S. from China Since Trump’s Coronavirus Travel Ban

40,000 Landed in U.S. From China After Trump’s Travel Ban 4,000 landed in America from Wuhan in the first half of January.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Is it still racist to call it the Chinese flu. I think not!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Maybe if China had been honest up front something could have been done sooner.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

If you analyse your need to do so, you might just find a whiff.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I doubt it.

Most of Washington was aware of the implications in January and we still didn't do much. Well, some of them sold off some stocks.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Right.

[snipped]
www.nationalreview.com...

China has been hiding and suppressing data since December.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Apr 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source and snipped unsourced material

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

And we all knew China was lying.

You don't just quarantine a population larger than most countries over not a big deal.

The information this could be bad was out there.

We just have an infatuation with blaming anyone but ourselves. American exceptionalism.

Edit: for the record, I am also part of the camp thinking we're overreacting in a lot of ways. I just don't think the arguement if China was more transparent, we'd have done things differently holds much water. Many of the decision makers have been shown to know about this for months now.
edit on 6-4-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If their was a travel ban? Who circumvented Trumps ban and is responsible for them getting into the country?
edit on 6-4-2020 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Now we hate the Chinese....I remember when we used to hate the Mexicans....those were the good old days, eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
If their was a travel ban? Who is circumvented Trumps ban and is responsible for them getting into the country?

Travel bans for one country can only slow a contagion at best.

You still have international passengers rubbing shoulders with said nationalities in airports of other countries who don't have said travel ban.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I doubt it.

Most of Washington was aware of the implications in January and we still didn't do much. Well, some of them sold off some stocks.
China knew in December that this transmitted human to human but still deliberately claimed on 8th Jan it didn't thus deliberately misleading the world. One can speculate on what that implies;
1. They suspected that it would indicate that this virus likely came from a lab and Wufan has a lab, thus was developed.
2. They knew there would be speculation as to whether it was deliberate or accidental (either way they lose and would be held accountable)
3. They wanted or thought it purposeful/useful and beneficial to China to let this virus run amuck across the globe whilst they locked down China and recover soonest because they knew what this virus was and what it would do!

China vs World
Jury verdict: GUILTY of global genocide (depopulation over a 2 year period) and Global Economic collapse.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Now we hate the Chinese....I remember when we used to hate the Mexicans....those were the good old days, eh?

It's not just China. It's the greed and dangerous negligence. The foolish mentality that we have no right to control our boarders.

Trump Forwards His Xenophobic Agenda | The Daily Show

Biden: Banning China Travel 'Hysterical Xenophobia'

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The Chinese government is a dictatorship. Why would anyone have trusted them?

But I've been following this for a while... The information they were not telling the truth was there for anyone who wanted to see it from the start.

It reminds me of the old tale of trusting a snake and who's to blame when you get bit.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We trust them with supplying us with critical pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.

Funny how trump said bring home manufacturing jobs from China three years ago is looking more brilliant every day.

Sorry but I totally disagree with your viewpoint on China.
They could have prevented much of this suffering if they had been honest up front with how nasty this virus really is.
Yes we could have been better prepared but that still doesn’t excuse their blatant disregard for human life.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Would you have felt it racist to call swine flu, U.S.A flu?

edit on 6/4/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Most Chinese visitors went to New York, where Cuomo and DeBlasio told the community to ignore CoronaVirus. To celebrate Chinese New Year in big crowds, as usual.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Would you have felt it racist to call swine flu, U.S.A flu?

Actually it should be the North American swine flu and no it’s not racist.
Nor was Spanish flu or German measles..

en.wikipedia.org...

Analysis of the genetic divergence of the virus in samples from different cases indicated that the virus jumped to humans in 2008, probably after June, and not later than the end of November,[29] likely around September 2008.[30][31] The research also indicated the virus had been latent in pigs for several months prior to the outbreak, suggesting a need to increase agricultural surveillance to prevent future outbreaks.[32] In 2009, U.S. agricultural officials speculated, although emphasizing that there was no way to prove their hypothesis, that "contrary to the popular assumption that the new swine flu pandemic arose on factory farms in Mexico," the virus "most likely emerged in pigs in Asia, but then traveled to North America in a human."[33] However, a subsequent report by researchers at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2016 found that the 2009 H1N1 virus likely originated from pigs in a very small region of central Mexico.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Apr 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX TAGS and SOURCE

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It was the exceptions the Democrats put into the Immigration Laws dealing with direct and extended family members...

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not just China. It's the greed and dangerous negligence. The foolish mentality that we have no right to control our boarders.

Trump Forwards His Xenophobic Agenda | The Daily Show

Biden: Banning China Travel 'Hysterical Xenophobia'

Anytime there"s money to be made from having open borders, trading partners, dual ownership of corps, international stock holders and employees, etc...a few people getting sick and dying is just collateral damage in the quest for more, and more profit. It's how we do capitalism.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Are Italy and China Considered capitalist countries?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join