It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tell you beforehand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have long believed that it's a basic rule in the Great Game that They have to operate to some degree in plain sight.

It becomes more obvious by the day. Americans are just beginning to understand the concept of the "police power" that's been exercised again and again.

See Amendment X. Also, the "Commerce Clause."

Time to wake up, Buttercups.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

I'm celebrating tonight with a single malt whiskey called Ardmore, whiskey or Scotch is actually quite head Buzzing if you hit the right balance between fire and water.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Here's a complete synopsis from Wikipedia

Utopia

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting...anything on frogs? a reply to: IredBafi

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes they do tell us and regardless of religion we all sumblinaly through film / music / symbolism worship the same Gods. When you start seeing it. It really takes the biscuit.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are you saying they're going to sterilize all of us?

That sucks, I kept hearing how we were all going to something called a FEMAle camp and I was excited at the prospects.

WHO organisation / Bill Gate Foundation calling for vaccines and digital signatures. Thats basically chipped. Is that why western governments have been so slow to the act because the want to vaccinate.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They always tell us not in a simple way but they do.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
WHO organisation / Bill Gate Foundation calling for vaccines and digital signatures. Thats basically chipped.

Yeah, the Magic Marker of the Beast or whatever it's called. Makes it easier to keep track of the sheeple snacks for processing purposes.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

could not agree with you more!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

One thing I jhave been noticing a lot in Utopia is the colour yellow, and the question "where is jessica Hyde" is used repeatedly in every episode, thus is done for a reason but not cracked that yet. But the colour yellow being prominent alot is telling as it is the colour of communication according to occult teachings.

The leader of the network, Mr rabbit says about the utopia that it will be perfect, with 500 million people to witness it, same number as the Georgia Guides tones.
edit on 6-4-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

When I saw the picutres and stuff for the Utopia. I recognised it. I have seen it a while ago. It might not hurt to rewatch with fresh eyes

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Could Jessica Hyde be an anagram for something/anything?

Also;

The yellow may be used to incite disloyalty, cowardice, decadence, sickness, death, madness, and inconsistency in others. Yellow is the air element.

runelore.it

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've run 'Jessica Hyde' through an anagram solver and here are some interesting results:

His Eyes
Sad Eyes
YesHEis

There are many more, but I'm too tired and can't really concentrate. Check out this site anagram-solver.net

The entire sentence translates to some of the following (with reduced double letters):

Jewish disease
Hassidic Jews
Rice diseases

Here is the entire list: Link

You definitely caught my interest with this strange series.
edit on 7-4-2020 by Asgaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: ManyMasks
The UK TV Series Utopia (2013)
Is an example of this, I found it through synchronicity and it was unbelievable how similar it is to COVID virus, there is no denying this was a message of what to come, the network (hidden hand) are looking for a mysterious comic in the midst of a Russian flu pandemic that is fake and being used as a cover to get people to take the immunisation that will sterilise 90% of the population, there is a lot of hidden meanings throughout and I have caught some and interpreted them. You will see what I mean bt just watching the first episode, later in a biologist that found out the truth and had his career ruined by them explains its fake and the numbers are the same to seasonal flu and people already with respiratory complications.

It's all there, the network have told you whats coming, and the reason.
I fully agree with your appraisal as it applies to Bill and Melinda Gates foundations actions 100%

Don't leave us with a cliff-hangar , suspenseful post...
Elaborate and elucidate.
Unless you can't.
Oh, I certainly can...but me and mine have learned to no longer share definitive sources on certain topics, less they mysteriously disappear...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
They don't need the virus where i'm from to sterilize people
everyone in my area seems to be turning gay
They keep hitting on ME for some reason on dating websites
and in clubs
I think they must be putting something in the water or food

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Herbts
Now hedge funds managers are on board with daily testing and cell phone tracking
"One could imagine a world in the next few months where everyone is tested and all but the immune compromised go back to a socially distanced but more normal life. We wear bracelets or carry a phone certificate which indicate our status, and track infections where they emerge."
mobile.twitter.com...

I read that quote this morning:

"One could imagine a world in the next few months where everyone is tested and all but the immune compromised go back to a socially distanced but more normal life. We wear bracelets or carry a phone certificate which indicate our status, and track infections where they emerge."

but the Article I read it in had nothing to do with any 'twitter' posting

BTW, the COVID Vaccine is loaded with DNA altering inserts that allows the Vaccine patent holder to coopt your individual DNA genome and They own your unique DNA sequence & you don't have no say in it
edit on th30158630527007212020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ManyMasks
The UK TV Series Utopia (2013)
Is an example of this, I found it through synchronicity and it was unbelievable how similar it is to COVID virus, there is no denying this was a message of what to come, the network (hidden hand) are looking for a mysterious comic in the midst of a Russian flu pandemic that is fake and being used as a cover to get people to take the immunisation that will sterilise 90% of the population, there is a lot of hidden meanings throughout and I have caught some and interpreted them. You will see what I mean bt just watching the first episode, later in a biologist that found out the truth and had his career ruined by them explains its fake and the numbers are the same to seasonal flu and people already with respiratory complications.

It's all there, the network have told you whats coming, and the reason.
I fully agree with your appraisal as it applies to Bill and Melinda Gates foundations actions 100%

Don't leave us with a cliff-hangar , suspenseful post...
Elaborate and elucidate.
Unless you can't.
Oh, I certainly can...but me and mine have learned to no longer share definitive sources on certain topics, less they mysteriously disappear...

Ok , so YouTube videos , huh ?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

happened to me after i wrote this thread.link
the article was written by someone highly intellectual, whose terminology of the subject was perfect, i copied and pasted some of the info into the thread but it was more indepth, then shortly after i wrote the thread it was gone
the link took you to a Dutch page that said you had to pay for the blog.

you could say the owners noticed a spike in traffic and decided to force payment as some sort of money making scheme, but for me...

this was clearly a spook site, playing the game.

edit on 29-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Jessica means Behold (origin Hebrew)

Hyde is the beaSt within

Jessica Hyde
Behold the beast within

in Utopia "the network" are trying to contain a great secret as a fake pandemic ravishes the earth, its really just the flu with the media turning it into something else, they put Russian in front of it. a reverse Trojan Horse.
ohh its a russian one it must be bad FFS.... same for china funnily enough, well thats what the western world would think eh.
Utopia also shows what can happen to the professionals that speak out against this Fake pandemic... and all this is secondary to the primary story that "the network" are trying to retrieve a comic with secrets in it.

i watched season 1 a while ago so im probably missing things out but this whole serious relates to covid and is a
ROTL

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
"They tell you beforehand" is revelation of the method, technique used in Psychological warfare by the TPTB.

Anyway....i am just chilling here with few beers ( hold my beer ) and look how people panicking from virus that dont even exist.

The Most Important Article on COVID-19 You Will Ever Read

5G induced cell toxicity etc....dont get me started ...

was thinking about how a change in vibrations can make you ill, i read about it in a book about QiGong
this forced vibrational shift may also cause an excitement of the third eye or unconscious field, for lack of a better way of describing what could possibly be on the horizon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join