It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad I'm not in Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The Constitution , which a lot of folks swore to protect , is being destroyed all in the name of fear brought on by certain pathetic world organizations , (you know which ones) hell-bent on enslaving the world.

On the other hand, many patriots have died protecting the new Supreme Law of the Land -- the HIPAA...

...we just don't know their names, locations, if they had any underlying conditions and, if so, what they were.

HIPAA has zero to do with the Constitution .
What makes you think it does ?

I don't. My snarky point was about how government is so eager to protect the HIPAA. The U.S. Constitution? Not so much.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It's not just those, though. it's the spineless busybody people in the stores and neighborhoods doing the bulk of their work.

Nope. Those are the normal folks reacting.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Once again, ATS chooses to define ignorance instead of defy it and keep on talking about something entirely different than what the actual warning says, though it's been clarified 3x in the last several pages.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's not just those, though. it's the spineless busybody people in the stores and neighborhoods doing the bulk of their work.

Yeah, they're just normal folks reacting, but not using their brains at all, just running on emotions. It's easier to whip a portion of people into a knee-shakin' frenzy and let them do your work via peer pressure, shaming and neighborhood enforcement tattling than it is you rolling out anything further.

Unwitting collaborators, but collaborators non-the-less.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Once again, ATS chooses to define ignorance instead of defy it and keep on talking about something entirely different than what the actual warning says, though it's been clarified 3x in the last several pages.

Baloney.

I understood what was meant before the clarification tweet was posted in there. I'm sure other posters did, too. We're still allowed to discuss overreach and it's enablers even if it doesn't entirely apply to diagnosed & quarantined runners.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Yeah, they're just normal folks reacting, but not using their brains at all, just running on emotions. It's easier to whip a portion of people into a knee-shakin' frenzy and let them do your work via peer pressure, shaming and neighborhood enforcement tattling than it is you rolling out anything further.

Unwitting collaborators, but collaborators non-the-less.

Agreed.
Spineless , no.
Fear destroys logic and reason and inhibits good decision making.
I.E. To make ignorant .
Which is being put to good use lately

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think it's time to get over our fears and move on, let our bodies adapt; sitting at home and being punished like little kids will not solve anything. Plus, draconian laws never end well....

edit on 6-4-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I think it's time to get over our fears and move on, let our bodies adapt; sitting at home and being punished like little kids will not solve anything. Plus, draconian laws never end well....

Not me.
I have getting out more than I have been in 20 years.
My wife's little "fill in the time" part time job has just turned full time and more .
I have to go to the store for myself now.
She does not have the time.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah.... it is unhealthy to sit at home for long periods of time, especially If your stuck at home watching the news it could make one become mentally ill lol. For example: I bet we all know someone who'll say, "Did you see the news... we're gonna die!" Those type of people are a lost cause.... total mental cases warped by the MSM.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah.... it is unhealthy to sit at home for long periods of time, especially If your stuck at home watching the news it could make one become mentally ill lol. For example: I bet we all know someone who'll say, "Did you see the news... we're gonna die!" Those type of people are a lost cause.... total mental cases warped by the MSM.

No watching the news for me , except for a bit of local news every now and then.
Not since the year 2001 , and flat out refuse to do such.
99% horsesh__

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

oh cool, no wonder I did not see it. We will talk in PM then.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy
That KY helps the reaming feel good doesn't it?? I got my posters and spray paint and markers. Should have a video of my one man demonstration at a busy intersection uploaded soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
“Resistance is futile, you must comply”

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDaveAPK
a reply to: musicismagic

they have clarified the initial tweet.

More20th Circuit Florida Retweeted 20th Circuit Florida
There seems to be some confusion about the Chief Judges latest directive. This only pertains to people ORDERED specifically by Department of Health officials to isolate or quarantine. You can read the full memo on our website:
www.ca.cjis20.org...

OK, thanks for following up on it. I used to live in NE Miami off of 110th street. Real nice back in them days. There's a junior college nearby that I saw BB King perform there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join