It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone trust those Covid tests?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My understanding of the test is this. The covid 19 mass tests. Will give you a postive for any type covid in the body. - which is common. Where does that leave us. It leaves us with little to non realisable data on the subject.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They are not at all accurate...

Also they are doing a mixture of Nasopharyngeal and Oropharyngeal Swabs (Nose and Throat) tests. Why?
Mixture of tests

They are also waiting 5-7 days for a result and in many cases the test didn't work they are tested again waiting another 5-7 days...

WHY?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
SHORT ANSWER: NO TRUST IN ANY COVID-10 PANDEMIC TESTING, STATISTICS or PREDICTIVE MODELS. NONE!

I recently read that CDC guidelines for reporting COVID-19 deaths are so broad that unless there's a definitive Cause of Death provably unrelated to COVID-19, with no chance of COVID-19 exposure, the death should be presumed COVID-19 related. As most things on the internet, this may be disinformation, but it speaks to TRUST in this instance.

Anyone cognizant of philanthropy, government funding, public & private grants and their resultant Programs is aware how money & influence run amok throughout all academic, professional, bureaucratic & creative endeavors wielding direction and policy control of the smallest projects. Is it justified to TRUST these institutions today?

I've weighed in previously on testing reliability thus far (before the introduction of the 2 newest test processes).
One test rendered 50-80% false positives (probably Hollywood's choice) - while the other produced 47% false negatives
(likely the politician's choice). How can any prior testing results be TRUSTed?

Recently, at least 2 new 'more timely' tests have become available (maybe more with antibody tests) - but they're really just now conducting trials for reliability/effectiveness (thus far the efforts have been to have a FAST test).
There's HOPE for a 'good test' we can TRUST, but somehow we're expected to believe FAST is trustworthy?

Now we hear from 'trusted media sources' that test kits were contaminated with the virus upon arrival in the UK via a Luxembourg company that got them from (china). UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is currently hospitalized ("in ICU") with the virus.

RUMORS abound that medical supplies from china are likewise contaminated, but AFAIK no substantiation.
Again more TRUST issues...

I'm not going to even go into the Conspiracy Theory sector...

ganjoa

new topics

<< 1   >>

join