It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone trust those Covid tests?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I’m not talking about numbers or deaths. I’m talking
About the swab that practically touches your brain. Ok, I know it doesn’t but you catch my drift.

People seem so desperate to get tested. Why? There is no cure. I also wonder if the test are actually making more people sick. If this virus is in the air and the Medical person opens the swab and catches some, and nicely deposits it into the back of your throat/ nasal cavity....

Maybe this is what is happening with the test that show up as negative but later positive

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You can test negative then get infected as soon as you pass someone on the street coming from the test.

The only thing the test is good for is idenifying if you have the covid virus, if you are sick with the flu, maybe it would be wise to check it. This virus does need a different way of treating it than most flues. Same with protection from antiviral food chemistries, some that are beneficial for the flu might be bad for this when you are real sick.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If this virus is in the air and the Medical person opens the swab and catches some, and nicely deposits it into the back of your throat/ nasal cavity....

Which could work as well in reverse. Such as the swab being "infected" after , thus leading to more case reports.
Anyway , both are interesting thoughts.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It's prob a big risk just to go the space where Cov2 patients gather. You're not even supposed to be there unless you in pretty bad shape. Better to stay home and assume you have it.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I agree, I also don’t trust them in a different way.

This is from a Time article on Googles Project Baseline back in 2014

But Google wants to collect a staggering amount of information about each of its anonymous human guinea pigs. They’re mapping each person’s entire genome, and their parents’, not to mention looking at how they metabolize food, and how their hearts beat, and their oxygen levels. Participants will even wear special smart contact lenses so Google can monitor their glucose levels.
TIME

Same project in use for the COVID-19 testing here in California.
This is posted on the Verily Blog

Launched in 2017 as an effort to map human health, Project Baseline is focused on advancing science and bridging the gap between clinical research and clinical care. The Baseline Platform delivers the core technology infrastructure to enable decentralized screening and support broader accessibility. The Baseline Platform securely collects and stores health information and is compliant with federal and state regulations governing the collection and use of an individual's data. Data is stored in advanced systems with security and privacy protocols.

Verily is a sister company to Google, Part of their Alphebet.inc

Now they got lots of willing volunteers......Never let a good crisis go to waste.
edit on 6-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Add links and spacing

edit on 6-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Fixed Botched crisis quote

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Bingo.

What better way to tie a DNA sample to a name, a phone number and an email address?

People are having hissy fits about loss of freedoms during this trying time... I get that.

However, this is an actual way to build the biggest DNA database.... EVER.

I wonder why Bill Gates stepped down from Microsoft recently?

Does he have a... bigger project in the works?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
They can test for covid now? Last time I remember, they can only tell if you have a corona virus. Which most people carry if they ever had a cold or flu before.
Plus they still can't test for the amount of virus in your body. Which is quite crucial.
Even if they can now test for covid now I wouldn't trust these hastily developed tests made by companies that normally don't produce these kind of thing. See the disaster withe contaminated tests recently in the Uk.

These things can't be trusted at all and have been given false positives and false negatives yoo.
To tink you could be isolated or not depending on these crude tests is my fear.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You know what's BETTER at determining whether you have the virus or not? Prevention methods, like social distancing and proper hygiene. Yeah, practice THOSE, and you won't have to worry about catching it, or getting tested.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Tests are being conducted on a very logical basis.

Like randomly testing a tiger at a zoo to get a positive result. That came up positive, totally random.

Now, while that may dump some large .gov funds into said zoo and fuel a large amount of fear into those that infer "everything" is infected(even animals, even though we/that test never implied that).

I totally trust the testing regimen taking place.

Also, all the "randomly" tested "media influencers" getting tested and blogging about it is totally legit.

In summation, just don't hit my hair and keep the load all over my face.....

edit on 6-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Bill Gates is one of those guys who will always have something to prove.
ID2020 will be his new proving grounds

ID2020

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Get tested. If you have it. Stay away from everyone...including family members. That's the only reason worth being tested, if you're asymptomatic.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

No i do not trust those probers.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Get tested. If you have it. Stay away from everyone...including family members. That's the only reason worth being tested, if you're asymptomatic.

I don't have it, but I have common sense.

Common sense tells me if THEY are telling me it stays in the air, why would I expose myself in the most probable place to catch it (around sick people) and let them stick something on my mucous membranes.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Wait, as a potential you have to wait.. with others.. in a room?
How does that make sense? To you or the health of others?

Step (a) call your doc, tell you feel like Corona, get an appointment.
(b) wait outside your doctors practice, in your car.
(c) have someone come outside to test you, in full PPE.

Thats it. I thought the "drive-in"-mentality is prevalent in the USofA?
Here, we had to "invent" this structure for this special case.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I wondered about those boxes of unused ventilators being shipped all over the place, SEALED but ready for use.

Sealed to protect from the outside, or sealed to protect what's inside?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This is a deep lung infection, so it's public knowledge that the nosethroat swabs aren't very effective. It's why some places won't let you be declared clean until you've done 2 or even 3 over the course of a few days.

Governments have been saying all along that they aren't very accurate, it's the media that have been making a big deal because it's something that they can use to create big headlines.

Scandal sells.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You can go to the test manufacturers websites like Eurofins and see how they characterize their tests accuracy. They cant even guarantee the test will differentiate between COVID19 and different coronaviruses...which implies obvious problems when it comes to the wild west approach hospitals are taking in their death certificate cause of death reports.

My opinion? I think EVERYONE has COVID19 already....after all, you have 350 TRILLION viruses inside you already...why is this one special?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Are they even tracking flu cases anymore? Seriously, anyone know? I'm concerned that they are tagging ALL flu cases as COVID19. Something is not right. Very bad decisions are being made, and I can't help but think it's on purpose. I believe something happened in China, something really bad. But this isn't it. Empty hospitals everywhere, people aren't suddenly dying in the streets like we saw in China.

The reaction to this has been truly astounding. World lockdown. Really? How can anyone think there isn't something more sinister going on here?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Never assume anything.You can talk things into being
and that is why I say that I don't have it and I rebuke
this virus in Yeshua/Jesus name!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As far as DNA goes the government got everything they needed from me when I joined the military. So, there's really nothing I can do about that.

Do I trust the tests? No, not really.

Out of curiosity I called around to a few clinics to ask what I should do if I have symptoms of Covid19 and they all told me to stay home. I asked what I can do to get tested, and they told me that unless I felt like I was on the edge of death not to come into a medical facility.

What's the point? The only reason why I would go to a hospital or medical clinic is if I was actually on the edge of death regardless of the cause.

So again what is the point? I feel like only testing people who are obviously/highly probably have COVID19 is a surefire way to statistically show that ZOMG there are all these positives, and statistically speaking if it showed that more people didn't have it or that more peoole had it and weren't really suffering from it they would potentially lose out of getting some big money.

It's all suspect to me anyways.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join