It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus - One theory answers all questions

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I want to start off by saying that I believe this virus is real and I believe that some hospitals in certain parts of the world have ICU units that are overwhelmed.

I believe this virus is more contagious than any other that we have seen in our lifetime. But I also believe that symptomatically this disease for the majority of humankind will be nothing more than a severe flu.

However, I do believe that this particular virus is devastating to elderly patients and people who are already deemed high risk.

With that out the way I want to present my theory for the lockdowns and MSN narrative.

Why the lockdowns

In the beginning all we had was sketchy information coming from China. Based on the sketchy data a few well meaning scientists made rather apocalyptic models that suggested massive death rates.

As the Virus began to spread in January and February with people outside of China dying from the virus leaders of the world turned to these models for guidance.

Slowly outbreaks happened that started to overwhelm certain cities around the worlds ICU capacity. At that time travel bans and lockdowns began to happen out of the fear imposed by those early models.

Once cities, states, and countries began to lockdown, the ideal of locking down for security spread almost as fast as the disease itself. People were scared, leaders were scared, and no one wanted to be tagged as a leader whose inept policies lead to massive death rates.

The public in large part agreed and accepted these measures without giving any thought to the financial impact on themselves, their country and the world.

In early March as more information came out the models were updated and the apocalyptic death rates started coming down, with most of the scientists responsible for the initial models now walking back their claims.

But the lockdowns had already been implemented in some places and the ones that had not yet locked down felt the pressure to continue with lockdowns in an attempt to flatten the curve. Not out of nefarious motivations but out of fear of what making an alternative decision would mean if they were wrong.

Why the MSN narrative and Lies from the media and Dem leadership

I believe much of the early sensationalism was unfortunately ratings driven.

But I also believe the Anti-Trump MSN is desperate to spin Trump as negligent for mishandling the outbreak and giving Americans false hope.

Fortunately the catastrophic death rates that could have painted Trump as inept have not yet materialized. So the MSN and certain Dem leaders have resorted to sensationalism and outright lies in their attempt to smear Trump. Which is politics 101 but I believe in the long run politicizing death will backfire on those who have done so.

#filmyourhospital why are we seeing empty parking lots and empty ER rooms.

I believe there are several logical answers that add into this seemingly difficult to answer question.

Practically all elective procedures have been postponed by every hospital here in the US and probably around the globe. This accounts for the empty parking lots.

On any given day ER rooms in a normal situation are filled with homeless people and hypochondriacs who have minor illnesses but believe they need to be in the ER. Others who may be sick and don’t have medical coverage also fill the lines of the ER. Capped off by those who have actual medical emergencies.

Why are we not seeing the influx of these people and others who may have gone to the emergency rooms in the past? People are more scared of Coronavirus than they are of whatever ailments they have.

Hospitals have turned into disease hotspots, so the homeless and hypochondriacs are staying away in fear. Others with more minor conditions may be more apt to ride it out than to go to an ER room and risk more serious infection. This leaves the ER staff time to quickly process true emergencies therefore you see no waiting lines.

The media is lying and they have been caught by this #filmyourhospital movement which I find to be absolutely amazing. But in the hotspots I still believe that ICU units in other wise empty hospitals are being overwhelmed or at least very stressed.

NWO Global Conspiracy

Although I do believe the the Fascist Globalist are making their usual rounds and saying their usual things I don’t believe this has been orchestrated by them.

I simply believe that anything they believe can be used to further their One world Government they will use to their advantage. Are their some within the ranks of the Global elite who would do something like this, probably. Have they made plans for such an event and how to use it to their advantage, absolutely. But I don’t think they are behind this one.

Intentional/Unintentional release of a bio weapon, or Nature?

This is the one area where I still have my doubts between unintentional release of biological designed virus or Nature.

I believe that Chinas attempted cover up comes from the authoritarian regimes attempt to always look like they have things under control.

I believe had they intentionally set a bio weapon on their own people with the intent of infecting the world, the need to hide data would have been over once the virus successfully spread around the world. I think in a planned event they would have been more forthcoming after the successful spread looking for a sympathetic world view.

China’s reaction suggests a country caught off guard looking to solidify themselves as having everything under control, even when they did not.

Conclusion

In summary I believe that this virus is not just the common flu but I also believe that it was not something that deserved a Global shutdown and destruction of the world economy.

I believe Sweden has taken the correct approach. Ask the elderly and at risk to self isolate while allowing the rest of the country to continue to work, following some basic enhanced safety measures. Herd immunity in the long run will prove a better decision for those at risk than complete isolation of the entire population.

This is not the mud pit. I don’t want this to become about politics. But I appreciate alternative theories to the one I have posted. Thank you.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Reality -vs- Theory?

The time has come for biological wars ... The Coronavirus traveled all over the world from Wuhan, but did not make it to Beijing or Shanghai ... can anyone explain that?

There are so many questions, after all, where it all started, in China, the Chinese stock market did not collapse, but the American and European markets did - and when those markets collapsed, the Chinese bought big.

All roads lead back to China ...

1. They created a virus for which they already had an antidote.

2. They purposely spread the virus for financial gain.

3. There is a clear demonstration of efficiency ... they built hospitals in a few days. They had to be prepared with the organized projects ... with the ordering of the equipment, the hiring of labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and the storage in an impressive volume, it all happened very quickly.

4. They caused chaos in the world, beginning with Europe and the rest of the western worlds.

5. Quickly decimating the economies of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production and manufacturing lines in factories and primary production in dozens of countries.

7. Causing the stock markets to crash and then they bought stocks, bonds and companies at bargain prices.

8. They then quickly gained control of the epidemic in their country. After all, they were ready and they were never really out of control.

9. In all this, they managed to lower the price of basic products, including the price of oil.

10. Now they are going back to mass production while the rest of the world is stopped.

Also note how quickly Chinese unions activated to "hoard" purchases of bus cargo to regional shopping centers across Australia, stripping our shelves of toilet paper and staple foods. It happened before most of us knew what was happening, even before we knew what the Coronavirus was.

PS: Read the 1999 book by Chinese Colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, "Unrestricted War: China's Master Plan to Destroy America," on Amazon. Everything is there.

It is worth reflecting ..
Just think about this ...

How come Russia and North Korea are almost totally free of Covid-19? Because they are strong allies of China. The lowest reported cases of Covid-19 are from these 2 countries. On the other hand, South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are seriously affected. And how is it that Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that its initial drastic measures they took were very severe and that Wuhan was locked up to contain the spread to other areas. I'm sure they are using the virus antidote that was already available before they released it.

Why was Beijing not affected at all?

And another interesting fact ... Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Wuhan at the peak of the outbreak ... why did he put on a simple RM1 face mask to visit those affected areas? As president, shouldn't you have been covered from head to toe in a hazardous materials suit? Perhaps because the antidote had already been injected, there was no need to worry?

There is no doubt that this is a biological warfare. And the world will be so different when this crisis calms down. Maybe this is just stage one ...
And China really takes over the world

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Thank you for the alternative view on China. You make some compelling points.

China is definitely capitalizing on this even if they didn’t intentionally start it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If you cant understand a several block area of quarantine and closed streets and ER's...ER's change in epi-and pan-demics.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

He clearly states in his opening lines the pragmatic viewpoint. Re-read his OP.

As an aside....just in the United States alone....between H1N1 and tuberculosis since January 28th, 2020 guess how many active cases there were?

Wait for it....

+20 million active cases of H1N1 and tuberculosis combined.

+20,000,000 !!!

Where were the massive societal shut downs and quarantines? Where was the mockingbird media hysteria? Were the hospitals overwhelmed and shut down?

Nope.

So why is Covid-19 shutting down the planet when it hasn't even come close to these numbers?

Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

If you cant understand a several block area of quarantine and closed streets and ER's...ER's change in epi-and pan-demics.

What I can't understand is how some random stranger on the internet that claims to be an EMT suddenly is the leading expert on ATS about this virus.

In Michigan, no less.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think it’s simple, we are on the edge of economic collapse and so far in debt with printed money that every 8-12 years something large has to be fabricated or blown out of proportion to fool the world once more to ignore the obvious.
Did Corvid19 cause this economic recession or did they see it as an opportunity to work in bailouts and pump this bubble with more printed paper?

I know three people who have been laid off because of Covid19, none of them worked at the same place, but I have yet to know anyone who has Corvid19, or even a person who knows of someone who does.
This will pass and they’ll say the social distancing worked. They saved the day until the next time...and you can bet there will be a next time.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You are confusing your viruses. Influenza is like the flu. Corona il iris has been giving the world colds since the beginning of time and everyone here has been catching different mutations since they were old enough to have an immune system. So therefore, the corona virus is really nothing more than this year's cold virus put under a microscope by the same lying media and elites that have been trying to overthrow the us government since 2016.

The point of the Bilderberg shutdown looks increasingly to benefit Cobra commander Bill Gates now that he has effectively joi Ed big pharma. I mean this last week's text talks basically outlines his plan to force fear upon the world for what they admit is no different than the usual cold. Several states are already being caught inflating their covid-19 fatalities to keep the fear going.

The fear and only the fear is the underlying reason why hospitals are overwhelmed. Media has ppl believing they will all did if they catch this season's common cold. Nobody ever paid attention to the real numbers, and with the globalist owned media putting the microscope on it nobody that does research which is most ppl suddenly is afraid of dying from that which they develop a seasonal immunity too.

The same people are vulnerable. Every year. The same folks that would catch pneumonia from this years cold virus (Corona) could have easily got it last year. Those who may have survived last year could succumb this year. That's why some folks are called vulnerable to begin with.

The goal on bill Gates part is to get people so terrified of each other they will accept his digital certificate mark of the beast chip. No doubt it will have a convenient digital wallet feature. It's also to make people scared of cash for obvious reasons.

Microsoft had a rep on Gates behalf at Bilderberg 2019 as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am absolutely paying attention to Gates

He was not the genius that created anything that made Microsoft what it is. He was the one chosen to represent Microsoft. Unfortunately the stories of the creators of MS Dos and Excel, the only 2 reasons Microsoft exists, have been buried and almost no one knows them.

Bill Gates is elitist scum IMO.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How long will this thing be able to be propped up before collapsing like circus tent?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

There’s some nefarious shenanigans going on without a doubt .

This dog won’t hunt ....

Practically all elective procedures have been postponed

Bellevue hospital in New York is one of the largest hospitals in the country by bed count. .

They have a little over 1100 hospital beds . Reports are that it is getting swamped . Swamped on the low side for me would be 50 cases an hour . But lets call it 10 cases a hour . Which would be 240 cases per day . That means in five days they would fill up every hospital bed there is .

If what the were saying was actually happening. Postponing elective surgeries would matter a bit.

Let me repeat that six days .

No not every case would be admited.

But with those kinds of numbers it wouldn’t take long to fill up every nook and cranny .

edit on 6-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
We need to defy the authorities and hit the streets in numbers. If your unemployed even .ore reason to do so. We have to take this information, and start an #occupythestreets movement to let the Bilderberg know we figured out their ploy and have signs and effigies of bill Gates to burn, as well of course the other usual suspects.

We have to be visible in our protests and demonstrate to our fellow peers they have little to fear but fear itself.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
We need to defy the authorities and hit the streets in numbers. If your unemployed even .ore reason to do so. We have to take this information, and start an #occupythestreets movement to let the Bilderberg know we figured out their ploy and have signs and effigies of bill Gates to burn, as well of course the other usual suspects.

We have to be visible in our protests and demonstrate to our fellow peers they have little to fear but fear itself.

Sounds great dude, please sign waivers stating that if you get sick you should not be allowed to infect hospital staff and you should tough it out at home.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Excellent Opening Post. It's get an "A+" for paragraph formatting. An "A" for content and a "B" for chronology.

S&F.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
All roads definitely point to China. It's an interesting note about the empty hospitals. But speaking as someone who has 5 family members who work at a large hospital in my state ( I was the one who decided not to get into the traditional family business ) I can assuredly say that they are very busy. I can also confirm that the ER there is relatively empty, and that all elective procedures are very much cancelled until the expected influx of Covid patients is over with.

So while rural hospitals, and ER triage rooms around the country may appear empty to some, and may actual be empty from videos posted on youtube, that should not be taken as any indication that covid-19 is not a real and serious illness. On the contrary, it only confirms that hospitals around the country are following the directives they've been issued based on available data.

What does it all mean for us? From my point of view: our baseline for what we consider normal life will probably be altered radically over the next year. The media and the politicians have not let this go to waste. Especially in the USA. And, even though I see this as an abysmal failure by the federal government and the White House given the data that was available from other nations, the world must blame China. There needs to be consequences for them. When or how those consequences should be decided and dealt is a problem for another time. For now, and as long as the various lock down orders are in place around the country and the world.... all we can really do is watch.

As worrisome as all of the above is to consider, and without being overly alarmist... this is the perfect opportunity to develop a police state due to 'safety concerns'. The entire civilized world has basically been told to stay in doors, sorry you're out of work, good luck getting food and groceries with no money. And we all submitted to it... rapidly. What that says to them is that the tactics of inducing fear through the media is still working. Same as it always does. The sheeple will listen to any of their demands for submission as long as they can still have a couple of creature comforts. Wait in line at the store six feet apart? sure. Don't go to work and file for unemployment if you 'non essential'? ok. Start taking away internet access, power, uber eats.... we'll see how long the masses stay content to play along.

I'm not sure where this road takes us all, yet. But it's not going to be anything like what we're leaving behind. May the gods be with you all.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

Reality -vs- Theory?

The time has come for biological wars ... The Coronavirus traveled all over the world from Wuhan, but did not make it to Beijing or Shanghai ... can anyone explain that?

There are so many questions, after all, where it all started, in China, the Chinese stock market did not collapse, but the American and European markets did - and when those markets collapsed, the Chinese bought big.

All roads lead back to China ...

1. They created a virus for which they already had an antidote.

2. They purposely spread the virus for financial gain.

3. There is a clear demonstration of efficiency ... they built hospitals in a few days. They had to be prepared with the organized projects ... with the ordering of the equipment, the hiring of labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and the storage in an impressive volume, it all happened very quickly.

4. They caused chaos in the world, beginning with Europe and the rest of the western worlds.

5. Quickly decimating the economies of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production and manufacturing lines in factories and primary production in dozens of countries.

7. Causing the stock markets to crash and then they bought stocks, bonds and companies at bargain prices.

8. They then quickly gained control of the epidemic in their country. After all, they were ready and they were never really out of control.

9. In all this, they managed to lower the price of basic products, including the price of oil.

10. Now they are going back to mass production while the rest of the world is stopped.

Also note how quickly Chinese unions activated to "hoard" purchases of bus cargo to regional shopping centers across Australia, stripping our shelves of toilet paper and staple foods. It happened before most of us knew what was happening, even before we knew what the Coronavirus was.

PS: Read the 1999 book by Chinese Colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, "Unrestricted War: China's Master Plan to Destroy America," on Amazon. Everything is there.

It is worth reflecting ..
Just think about this ...

How come Russia and North Korea are almost totally free of Covid-19? Because they are strong allies of China. The lowest reported cases of Covid-19 are from these 2 countries. On the other hand, South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are seriously affected. And how is it that Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that its initial drastic measures they took were very severe and that Wuhan was locked up to contain the spread to other areas. I'm sure they are using the virus antidote that was already available before they released it.

Why was Beijing not affected at all?

And another interesting fact ... Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Wuhan at the peak of the outbreak ... why did he put on a simple RM1 face mask to visit those affected areas? As president, shouldn't you have been covered from head to toe in a hazardous materials suit? Perhaps because the antidote had already been injected, there was no need to worry?

There is no doubt that this is a biological warfare. And the world will be so different when this crisis calms down. Maybe this is just stage one ...
And China really takes over the world

2015 they were working on the virus : vidmax.com...

I am not convinced either way it was an intentional release or just a typical screw up.. But....there is plenty of dots to connect for either to be true

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Deutsche Bank.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
For 90% of the population Covid-19 is just a bad case of the flu. Lots of people get it and don't even realize they think that it's just a cold or allergies.

If this really were a conspiracy don't you think that they'd use something more effective.

Given the spread of anti-vaxing, you'd actually be better off simply using measles or chickenpox in order to create panic.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Yes fine. Most of Florida already developed their immunity I'm pretty sure the media is just digging at the scraps. But I will be happy to sign that waiver for you.

Sometimes ppl get a pneumonitis dude. And corona viruses are a frequent cause. And sometimes, in fairly vulnerable people they succumb. It's a sad story that plays out every year, in fairly comparable and predictable rates that steady around a similar average numbers that is currently being advertised and oversold .

This is moment zero of the Global paradigm shift we have been harping on about on this site and other circles for twenty years now. Longer for some. What shocks me is how ignorantly terrified everyone actually responded to the red herring. They could have generated this reaction any year with the same outcome, but it happened now because this is officially the dethroning of The western Financial Order and it's absolute authority. It's military capacity and capabilities are still unmatched, but the dollar is going to now start dropping like flies in regional trades around the world.

The free market has essentially given OPEC the middle finger and members are pumping as they please to make what they can, which will continue to trend away from petrol throughout the 21st anyways.

I guess we don't get no asteroids, thank goodness. The only thing was that ww3 had been manageable and covert until now. With this cheesy attempt at glamourizing microbes to scare everyone from each other, it cannot stay hidden for long.

Iran has recently fortified the qeshm island with more SAM and anti ship missiles. Our patriots missile systemshave moven somewhere in Iraq, not specifically mentioned but for op security centcom will not discuss further and frankly neither will I. But t if footage turns up of them in action, I will make it a historical footnote on here.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

What I can't understand is how some random stranger on the internet that claims to be an EMT suddenly is the leading expert on ATS about this virus.

In Michigan, no less.

lm a peon, and a nobody wholl come to you in emergencies. We're nothing. Im just doing things others wont, cant or dont believe they should.

I only know what we train with/for and 1000 of hrs training over 10 years...shows us...a ton of you could care less now...still...you call or yell...we'll come anyway.

And are you contributing something to todays difficulties?

EMT/Advanced Disaster Life Support

PS If Im radom...I stold the uniform, badge etc in my photo....really? And Im a 10 years ATS member...you apparently are more a newbie than me..

Stay well...

edit on 6-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join