It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report as COVID-19, as quickly as possible for deaths “Suspected”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I mean if that's the case.. should we not be a bit concerned? We cannot coverup that many deaths here. They will go under real amounts when reported for Cov 19 not over like some folks are claiming..

My state was one where it hit a nursing
home/elderly community and sure enough were highest county here.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Example #3 tells the hospital/coroner how to complete a death certificate if it's "presumed" the deceased could have had Covid-19 at the time of death.

April CDC Guidance: www.cdc.gov...

President Trump wants to re-open the country when the mortality rate drops under 1%. TDS-afflicted officials in liberal states would like to keep the mortality rate as high as possible, as long as possible, in order to keep Americans suffering financially and emotional for a longer period of time.

The longer it goes, the more it hurts President Trump's re-election chances.

edit on 4/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Way to be prudent and heedless; and justifying or reassuring nothing but your ignorance.
I’m not a dick, and thank you for your service and support. But it should be business as usual with calls and such, UNLESS you can show me different.

Thats what Ive been sayin...taking no more precautions really than we do always anyway...most people expect to be taken care of.

The government isnt taking care of us, so we can barely come take care of you. Quite the letdown for 1st Responders

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Again... what’s your point? “Use common sense” ? Are you going to comment about the topic at hand, or just deflect with nonsense?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I can add this. My mother-in-law died 3 weeks ago. She's being buried today. There were several others ahead of her that passed because of the virus which is why it's taken this long to plant her (factoid: she died on her grandson's birthday and is being buried on mine). You could say bunk, they probably didn't die of covid

However, the nurse at said funeral home was exposed while at work because she went to work and went home with no chain of exposure other than a bunch of dead people. She's dead, died Thursday, total respiratory collapse, covid-19. Now the director is in quarantine. He, of course met with the family members of the deceased including my brother-in-law who now doesn't "feel good."

So yeah, something is afoot alright. But what, that's the question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join