It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report as COVID-19, as quickly as possible for deaths “Suspected”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Michigan is at it again, an executive order was signed to make sure the funeral directors and physicians mark all “suspected “ COVID-19 deaths Within 24 hours of passing

This is why “deaths” from Covid 19 will skyrocket

The order requires physicians who know or suspect that a patient’s death resulted from COVID-19 to try to promptly notify the funeral director. The funeral director is then required to initiate the death record and submit to the attending physician within 24 hours of becoming aware that the death resulted or is suspected to have resulted from COVID-19. The funeral director must then file the death record with the local registrar of the district where the death occurred within 48 hours of becoming aware the death resulted or was suspected to have resulted from COVID-19. Funeral directors also must report all deaths using Michigan’s Electronic Death Records System.
edit on 5-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: Edited link and paragraphs

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Michigan is at it again, an executive order was signed to make sure the funeral directors and physicians mark all “suspected “ COVID-19 deaths Within 24 hours of passing

The order requires physicians who know or suspect that a patient’s death resulted from COVID-19 to try to promptly notify the funeral director. The funeral director is then required to initiate the death record and submit to the attending physician within 24 hours of becoming aware that the death resulted or is suspected to have resulted from COVID-19. The funeral director must then file the death record with the local registrar of the district where the death occurred within 48 hours of becoming aware the death resulted or was suspected to have resulted from COVID-19. Funeral directors also must report all deaths using Michigan’s Electronic Death Records System.

Well this is why “death rate” will be so high this week

In my experience, autopsies can take weeks to take place.

This is very bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The evidence keeps piling up for something very nefarious and sinister at foot

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The evidence keeps piling up for something very nefarious and sinister at foot

Yes but what is the question. Nothing about this Covid-19 scare is adding up. If the virus is half as bad as it's being portrayed then there would be no need to pad the stats. Something is going on that we're no privy to and whatever it is..it has to be bad considering the lengths being taken to keep it out of the forefront.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

This is what the minds of this site need to start digging on; I have many theories. But until I have a solid synopsis, with links. I won’t post. But I’m being very active in the search

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Are you here with me in Michigan? Because, you've seriously missed the point between actual, estimated, suspected or diagnosed.
EMT

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I am, so explain what I missed? Because I have numerous family and friends in medical; throughout different counties and I myself have gone to hospitals near me and called. And NOTHING is what it seems. If you can give me actual proof of the contrary, more power to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

At this point I'm starting to legit worry it's a bio attack from China. Just look at the data..

I mean I know we cannot trust China's numbers but if you look at all we've got publicly available it's like China let this beast go on their own population for a bit, then released their vaccine saving most people.

The numbers just don't add up. Meanwhile our death rate is obscenely higher. And it stopped our bull market absolutely in it's tracks.

If that were the case and it takes other countries 18 months for said vaccine, western nation's are a prime target for awhile.. politically, economically,
socially, who knows militarily.

Hopefully the above is all nonsense though and China's numbers are just fudged plus their extreme quarantine measures is simply the explanation fo the discrepancy.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I don't need to prove anything except be at your place when you call 911

Nothing is ever what it seems. Guess I know nothing, huh?

1st Responder

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Way to be prudent and heedless; and justifying or reassuring nothing but your ignorance.
I’m not a dick, and thank you for your service and support. But it should be business as usual with calls and such, UNLESS you can show me different.
edit on 5-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What's wrong with this?

Public health officials need accurate information about deaths as quickly as possible, both to assist with contact tracing and with extra precautions in the handling ans autopsying of the bodies, which may still be infectious or require additional scrutiny so that we can learn more about the disease, all knowledge that can help curtail its spread . Isn't this is pretty much standard operating procedure with infectious disease, particularly one we know so little about?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
What's wrong with this?

Public health officials need accurate information about deaths as quickly as possible, both to assist with contact tracing and with extra precautions in the handling ans autopsying of the bodies, which may still be infectious or require additional scrutiny so that we can learn more about the disease, all knowledge that can help curtail its spread . Isn't this is pretty much standard operating procedure with infectious disease, particularly one we know so little about?

Because of the 24 hours they imposed. We don't have enough tests for people alive and looking to be tested. Do you really believe medical examiners are going to be able to test bodies and come to a conclusion without reasonable doubt that they indeed died from Covid-19?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Doesnt the virus die when the host dies?a reply to: Anathros

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Yes, viral cells decrease immediately and exponentially after death of a host. ( mostly)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
1000's of people die everyday in the USA and around the World, and there deaths are labeled as inconclusive, or natural causes or something along those lines. The coroner has the power to label the deaths as he/she see's fit and does not have to conduct an autopsy unless requested by the family or courts.

Meaning who knows how many inconclusive deaths in this country are being labeled as Covid-19 deaths , could be as many as half the number being presented on the media. Because i keep asking people who know people who are sick or have died from Covid-19 , I ask them were they tested are you sure and the answer is always the same .

" No we just strongly suspected they had or have Covid-19 " .
edit on 5-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Doesnt the virus die when the host dies?a reply to: Anathros

The hell if I know lol. I'm not a healthcare professional but I imagine it would survive for a week like it does on surfaces. I do know that putting a 24hr time constraint on anything is never a good idea. From what little I just researched, most proper autopsies take a week to perform.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'm glad we left Michigan last year. Every time I hear something new about Governor Whitmer's handling of this makes me cringe. She's a blooming idiot.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

At this point I'm starting to legit worry it's a bio attack from China. Just look at the data..

I mean I know we cannot trust China's numbers but if you look at all we've got publicly available it's like China let this beast go on their own population for a bit, then released their vaccine saving most people.

The numbers just don't add up. Meanwhile our death rate is obscenely higher. And it stopped our bull market absolutely in it's tracks.

If that were the case and it takes other countries 18 months for said vaccine, western nation's are a prime target for awhile.. politically, economically,

Hopefully the above is all nonsense though and China's numbers are just fudged plus their extreme quarantine measures is simply the explanation fo the discrepancy.

Chinese phone subscriptions dropped by 21 MILION in last few months. I'm not saying that 21 milion died but their 3,331 deaths can be probably multiplied by a 100 at least.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: lightedhype

Chinese phone subscriptions dropped by 21 MILION in last few months. I'm not saying that 21 milion died but their 3,331 deaths can be probably multiplied by a 100 at least.

What, no one bought a new 'phone during the lockdown?

Oh well, they have all come back to life now:

China: mobile phone subscriptions by month 2018-2019 - Statista

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
They could be distorting the evidence. That could cause a lot of problems with identifying what works or doesn't work for pandemic response. We need good information to get a good plan in place in America for future outbreaks. We are supposed to be learning from this and honesty is critical so that the evidence is correctly evaluated.

Don't worry, most research parameters are designed to get information pertinent to what is desired, money steers research with everything and leads to improper conclusions of the evidence. Also interpretations of evidence are flawed a lot, based on the beliefs and knowledge of the one writing the interpretations. Dogs constantly chase their tale.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join