It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Around 150,000 people die each day worldwide, To date Coronavirus Death Toll 69,383

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This means that on any given day, without Coronavirus, about 150,000 people would normally die.
And that the Coronavirus over a period of months has killed about 70,000.

I keep watching the news - All I see is this huge pandemic, Covid 19, and the tremedous death toll
- But is it really?

How mnay of these older people and people with pre-existing conditons would have died anyway ?

How many of them would have died if they caught the flu, a bad cold or just from other naturral causes ?

Are we being subjected, not to the greatest pandemic of all time, but to the greatest 'hustle' of all time

That said the really scarry part of this pandemic is not the number of deaths it has and will cause

- No the scariest part is the agenda of the con artistis trying to panic the World for an agenda crazier than any conspiracy
you can think of !!!

OK - Maybe I'm being too paranoid

Talk me out of it - What do you think ???
edit on 5-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

And we are all self quarantined, sitting in a dark room wiping our asses with spoons.

God, we deserve everything that`s coming.

By the way, do you guys feel it?
Like a disturbance in the force?
Bad Mojo?

Some serious brainwashing and subliminal messages flying around..
edit on 5-4-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Its hard to say really, at first i thought it was just a political move. But both sides are pushing this panic frenzy now left and right.

There is a larger game at play for sure, but by the time we figure out what it is or was i fear it will be to late.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many times does it need to be said....we have no immunity because it is new and it spreads faster. It is many more sick at the same time overwhelming the medical system...that hospital in new York people are dying from this every hour...the yearly flu doesn't. Make that many people sick fast all at the same time.
quote]originally posted by: AlienView

This means that on any given day, without Coronavirus, about 150,000 people would normally die.
And that the Coronavirus over a period of months has killed about 70,000.

I keep watching the news - All I see is this huge pandemic, Covid 19, and the tremedous death toll
- But is it really?

How mnay of these older people and people with pre-existing conditons would have died anyway ?

How many of them would have died if they caught the flu, a bad cold or just from other naturral causes ?

Are we being subjected, not to the greatest pandemic of all time, but to the greatest 'hustle' of all time

That said the really scarry part of this pandemic is not the number of deaths it has and will cause

- No the scariest part is the agenda of the con artistis trying to panic the World for an agenda crazier than any conspiracy
you can think of !!!

OK - Maybe I'm being too paranoid

Talk me out of it - What do you think ???

link   

Greatest hustle of all time, sums it up.

link   

We're also missing 90% of China's real data on death count and that is where it hit the hardest first AND is still going.

So there's that.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Away you go and look at the likes of Spain or Italy, the state their emergency services and hospitals are in, this is a bit more than just the flu.
edit on 5-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The virus grows exponentially. So even if it took this long to get 60,000 deaths it will only take another week or two to get to 120,000. Then 240,000, etc. all the way up to the peak, which would presumably be when 70% of the world has been infected - so there is a way to go yet.

If you aren't satisfied with the death count, just be patient... mathematically, you will be satisfied by the end of the summer.
edit on 05pmSun, 05 Apr 2020 19:16:17 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Also S Korea has 10,000+ cases and 180+ deaths and N. Korea has 0..even though they are all wearing masks and full gear, spraying down all their buildings but smile and report 0 cases....ummm, yeah.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Na man I ain't gonna talk you out of it. Shoot, you should be doing exactly as you were before this overblown scare popped off. Go out and do the things you need to do! Don't let people scare you, go grab the stuff you need! And when you get your stimulus check, do it 5x as much! Enjoy yourself you only live once!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Look up how many people die every hour from opioid abuse and other drugs in New York

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This argument about all deaths is so so stupid.

Of all the deaths each day for various reason, how many are of those illnesses are caught from others through no fault or action by a person AND has no vaccine or treatment?

Last I checked I can;t catch heart disease or cancer from someone else.
I can't catch suicide or dying of old age from someone else either.

Neither can I catch being murdered from someone else who was murdered.

Just quit it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Um, the flu?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Every 15 minutes a person in America dies from drunk driving. That's like 96 people a day. You know that program - Every 15 Minutes?

And millions or billions of dollars have been thrown at that program over the years to prevent or diminish those deaths.

What a waste of money, right? When 150,000 die each day in the world. In fact, why even have DUI laws? Why protect people? People die.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I keep hearing a lot of people around here say this- and it is sort of ignorant.

Many people with pre-existing conditions will live longer than those without any.

I am in my 50s, have a handful of pre-existing conditions inherited from my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents and yet most people in my family live into their 80s and some even their 90s despite those conditions.

Using the "pre-existing condition" reasoning is just an excuse to justify your opinion. At least be honest about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
~a hundred fifty thousand men and women every day;

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here is what I'm now thinking.

Yes, coronavirus is more contagious than most cold or flu viruses.

- In fact it may be so contagous that a good part of the World's population may have already been exposed.

- Many have probavly already had it in a mild cold like symptom form - What we really need is an 'accurate' antibody test for this!

But coronavirus is your new tobacco, yes, remember that all cancers by smokers are self induced - Or, so they would
have you believe - AND ALL DEATHS OF PEOPLE WITH THE CORONAVIRUS ARE CAUSESD BY THE CORONAVIRUS ?!?!?!

It's the same crap - You create a villian, be it tobacco. or now the Coronavirus; And you blame all deaths on the
villian - And you twist the statistics to suit the agenda.

Coronavirus is not Ebola, which in fact kills almost everyone who gets it - That was a real pandemic

Coronavirus, Covid 19, call it what you want is a pandemic with an agenda

- Maybe I should have posted this in the conspiracy section of ATS?

Because I smell a conspiracy - I guess that's a good sign I don't have it [haven't lost the sense of smell]

In fact the more I'm watching this so called pandemic unfold - the more it stinks

edit on 5-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Are we still on that wait until next week wait until next week BS?

That's just lazy fearmongering. I've been waiting until next week for at least a few months now.

And this whole "Well, it got to be something, because both sides of the government..." is malarkey. There aren't two sides to the government. It's the same ballgame in a political arena; it's a scrimmage.

They just take turns. It's an illusion. Play out the drama for the masses. They do one thing, and undo it or add to it in the next. They get us all riled up and focused on each other instead of focusing on them.
edit on 542020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There is a time and a place for everything. It is now the time to DISOBEY. Open your businesses, put your people to work. Everyone. Make them forcibly shut you down. We are going out without even the slightest bit of a fight. This is pathetic.

I am still working (for the moment fortunately), but the country is being destroyed while people sit at home watching Netflix. It's hard to believe everyone has accepted this so casually.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I keep hearing a lot of people around here say this- and it is sort of ignorant.

Many people with pre-existing conditions will live longer than those without any.

I am in my 50s, have a handful of pre-existing conditions inherited from my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents and yet most people in my family live into their 80s and some even their 90s despite those conditions.

Using the "pre-existing condition" reasoning is just an excuse to justify your opinion. At least be honest about it.

I think what you are missing , and the rest of the world , is the medical term "death from COMPLICATIONS caused by " COVID 19 , the flu , the common cold , bronchitis , whatever .
That statement is NOT being reported...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join