It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Cure" Is Worse Than The Disease

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's the governments of the world working together against us. This virus thing does not exist. The only source of information is the MSM and some odd Youtube video here and there. Since when did the government and the MSM suddenly become so trustworthy. And the doctors and nurses? Really now. Actors the lot of them.
edit on 8-4-2020 by unregistered0 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: unregistered0
It's the governments of the world working together against us. This virus thing does not exist. The only source of information is the MSM and some odd Youtube video here and there. Since when did the government and the MSM suddenly become so trustworthy. And the doctors and nurses? Really now. Actors the lot of them.

I hope that's sarcasm and not just blatant stupidity. Welcome to ATS!!
edit on 8-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's the point man for a "Khmer Rouge for dipshlitz" movement, apparently. He's posting similar non-sequiturs in at least two threads I've read in the last ten minutes.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Can’t wait until you come across the long-time ATS members who have been reporting they’ve got sick family members. Certainly anxious to see you call them out as actors. (Though I do believe there are some paid shills on this forum)

I have to assume you’ve been hired to define ignorance, instead of denying it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I said this virus was here to stay from the moment the Media fire started, which is why everyone who has been acting like a bunch of Prima-Donna drama queens will feel very rediculous when this all calms down.

Proof I said it www.abovetopsecret.com...

There will be a Vaccine and boom we have two flu's, hints itso-facto its the FLU.!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yea welcome to ATS, you should fit right in. I would bring it down a couple notches though, the Virus is real. It just isn't all its being made out to be .
edit on 8-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey, disintegration is a great album! a reply to: Case74282

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One disease that should not be cured...

Democrats wants to give the news media big money because the mainstream media is losing money due to covid-19.. for some reason.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join