It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture... What about the babies?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
Very well laid out for a description of the 2nd coming not the rapture.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
originally posted by: NoConspiracy

A quick question. If Rapture happens and only the ones that repented enter the kingdom of god, further we are all born sinners, what about the babies that did not have the abilities or time to repent? Simple question right? For once I would appreciate a bible passage that clears this issue up. Sincerely NC

All people who are mentally challenged as well as the unaccountable child that is aborted or dies before accountability will be held in limbo the same as Lazarus was held in limbo and restored by Jesus.

Lazarus was not judged in the Luke account because if He had been judged he would have been either in hell or paradise. Therefore the unaccountable will be restored from limbo and given 100 years in the flesh to become righteous in the new earth. After the 100 years of trial in the flesh, the unaccountable will become accountable the same as all flesh must die and be judged.

Read and study Isaiah 65 and 66 chapters as well as revelation chapters 22 and 23. After pondering the question as to how can there be sinners in the new earth, you will learn that Revelation also tells the same story as Isaiah tells. There will be sin till all creation is accountable and judged and with that in mind you will then understand that God is no respecter of persons statures or misfortunes. The children who die today and are unaccountable will have the same chance for salvation as any other person. .

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Seede because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by Seede because: had trouble with the download

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

What does God have against dogs. Is it a sin to love my dogs, and cats for that matter.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What does God have against dogs. Is it a sin to love my dogs, and cats for that matter.

God loves all of His creatures. The reason dogs is noted here is that a dog is a large portion of the lives of people and God will not allow any flesh of any sort into the paradise of new Jerusalem any more so than a bird or fish or beast of any flesh.

An animal or bird is not of the same flesh as man and in death have a special place for their spirit to live. In 2nd Enoch [A] in Charlesworth translation, Enoch shows us this same question answered.
For the souls of the animals which the Lord has created will not be excluded until the judgment. And all those souls will accuse [man], [until the judgment]. He who grazes the souls [of the beasts] badly commits iniquity against his own soul.
Unquote

There is much more written here but will not quote it because of its lengthy discussion. The reason I quoted this is to show that no spirit of creation is invited to live in Gan Eden except the justified spirits of men/women. Now that is not to say that spirits of other justified creations do not exist outside of the New Jerusalem. God is a God of love as well as a God of hate and just to show you that there are justified animals we can see this in Torah----------------

Leveticus_26:6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

For those who question the word grazes -----------------

Exodus 22:5 (CSB) "When a man lets a field or vineyard be grazed in, and then allows his animals to go and graze in someone else's field, he must repay with the best of his own field or vineyard

edit on 11-4-2020 by Seede because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2020 by Seede because: omitted part of post

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The reason for this is that God and Lord God created their Creatures differently.

God said let Earth bring forth all living Things...……

Lord God created all his Creatures and beasts east of Eden.

They were not created at the same Place or at the same time.... Only Adam was formed from the dirt on the ground (Earth). But was put to sleep and then later placed in a garden east of Eden. Adam got to name all these beasts and Creatures... All but one… The Serpant.

Its like we are still living in the garden of Eden to day. We still get to name all Our discoveries…..Just like Adam did in the Garden east of Eden...
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh jesus christ. Grow the hell up.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Only Adam was formed from the dirt on the ground (Earth). But was put to sleep and then later placed in a garden east of Eden. Adam got to name all these beasts and Creatures... All but one… The Serpant.

We might have different MSS so i cannot say that you are mistaken. What the 1611 KJV does teach is that Adam was in the Garden and them Eve was formed from Adam. There is nothing suggested in the Hebrew/Aramaic MSS that two gods created two species of life. There are many assorted authors that wrote the Torah and among this assorted literature they have used many names for the same deity.

One author may use Elohim or Ell or Adonai or perhaps Jehovah , Shaddai etc. Others will insist upon YHWH or even Yahuah or many other names but most all will mean the same Deity. Personally i use Yahuah as meaning the Father of all creation and i also use Yahusha as meaning His elect one or Son. But nevertheless, i do understand most all people using the word God or Lord God meaning the Creator. Now with all of those names we must understand that we use the English understanding whereas the Greeks and Hebrew/Aramatic languages will not use all of what we use.

Regardless of what your understanding is, there is nothing in all of the MSS of NT or OT to suggest two gods in our creation. John makes this very clear in his very 1st chapter of his letter. God and Lord God are the same God with Begotten Son or Elect One as the same Creator in the Christian understanding.

How you arrived at two creators in the terrestrial substance of our creation is not known to me. Would you care to explain the theology?

edit on 12-4-2020 by Seede because: deleated some of the post

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

so today is "Easter." I live next door to a church (Ebeneezer Christian Fellowship, they call themselves). We share a yard. There were a few people there a couple of weeks ago for a funeral...otherwise no one for months .....

There is no one there today. Which is cool.
Thanks, Ebeneezer Fellows

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The reason dogs is noted here is that a dog is a large portion of the lives of people and God will not allow any flesh of any sort into the paradise of new Jerusalem

My dogs are my family. If they can't come with me
I'm not interested in booking this flight/room

Ever.

Thanks but no.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Rapture only includes Jewish male virgins (12,000 from each of the 12 tribes), although Christian heretics will come up with all kinds of reasons why that isn't the case, because they feel they somehow qualify because they are so righteous. But that ain't how it works.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

What about Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, do they get raptured?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

That makes two of us...

È

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Think about this. A BILLION Chinese. BILLION Indians. A BILLION Muslims, and several BILLION other people who have no idea what this fundamentalist Christian cult is all about are NOT going to make it to "Heaven' because they don't believe this crap?

It makes No. Sense. At. All.

Find a more tolerant religion. Really.

That thought occured to me when I was about 12 YO , at the time I was being raised in a Christian Baptist home.

Needless to say it created some friction, I mainly kept my thoughts to myself untill I was old enough to be on my own.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Coincidentally the word "rapture" isn’t used in the Holy Bible, but the idea of Judgment Day appears in all the canonical gospels.

It’s probably most frequently associated with the apocalyptic imagery of the Book of Revelation to John, but it’s most clearly laid out in the Book of Matthew, in which it is prophesied that the Son of Man will send out his angels with a trumpet call to “gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other,” before separating the righteous sheep from the accursed goats.

A load of anthropomorphized #e with no bases on reality whatsoever when you think about it, nothing more than a collection of tales based on previous iterations of such, with all of Mans fear and fallibility in play.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well, know what you're talking about next time.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

It was a question...

And by the answers I got, none knows either.

what do you know?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What about the babies?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Pretty sure every Jewish male baby qualifies...

How does it work, will it be pure randomness?
Is God going to roll a dice?

It sounds like paradise for homosexuals

Something else crossed my mind...
weren't the jihadists promised paradise full of virgins,
maybe it's the female version of it, instead of female virgins they get male virgins

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Moot point. Rapture doesn't exist and you're worrying yourself over spooks. Children have nothing to 'repent' for, because until you poison their minds, they are free of your mental affliction. Believe in yourself and all will be well...and stop abusing children by brainwashing them into these death cults.
edit on 040000005004amb20America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join