It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture... What about the babies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You are right, they know just the "now" ... But IIRC which I don't, it must be quite fantastic to share that "now" with all the stories, fantasies, and concepts their fellow humans dream up.

Sincerely NC

What does IIRC mean?
I will try to read again when I have the full text... cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Google is your friend but I'm no ass either...

If I Remember Correctly

NC

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy
Google is not your friend lol.

Thanks for translating.....hopefully if i remember correctly i won't ever have to ask again.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Opa reply to: NoConspiracy
Babies don't know the now........ they just have no ideas about other (than what is showing up).

'Now' is a concept.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

"Showing up" is a concept too.

My old friend we have gone trough the semantics almost a year ago, and I enjoyed the conversations we had back then. We don't have to do that again...

Sincerely NC
edit on 6-4-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Semantics

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
How am I supposed to say 'what is occuring' without using concepts?

My point is they (babies) have just 'what is' ..... adults have stories running about 'what isn't'.....

Not sure what it has to do with semantics.

Have a good day.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yeah and I like the word "now" to describe "what is"

There is no describing anything without words and all words are just concepts. So we're screwed, playing the word game, AKA semantics, unless we don't get hung up on the words and try to feel what the other is trying to say...

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
To sum up this thread, nobody really knows who is going where, when, and on what conditions.

It seems to me the whole Rapture thing is just a feel good theory for a future ELE.

And if you ask a precise question, all the diffrent coops are running around like decapitated chickens.

Thanks for all of your contributions.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Who gave you the best answer?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You said 'babies' only know the 'now'...... that is two assumed things.

'What is showing up' is One - Without a Second.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's been cancelled, instead we have Covid, A.K.A. The Crapture.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They all are good enough, some more tangible than others. As I don't believe in rapture probably the first...

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh no did you get a refund?

I'm not going to shed any tears over Rapture. I consider nature to be a better and fairer judge about who should stay and who shouldn't.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

No, all I got was a lousy T-Shirt that said, 'Don't Stand So Close To Me'.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's lousy indeed , considered the lifelong commitment.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i just wrote Rapture is real and my hands auto wrote evil.

Anyway, yeah, as long as the babies are christians they will die and go to heaven.

if you are not a christian , don't worry, rapture ain't happening to you.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
... brought to you by the folks that believe that if they read something on the internet that jives with their beliefs it's proven beyond question.

*eyeroll emoji*

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In terms of facts, the fact is that the vast majority of Christians do not believe in "the Rapture."

Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, etc. etc. Not to mention offshoots like the Mormons.

It's not a Christian concept, never has been.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That is a good question…. But it is..... sort of the Whole point. You are not suposed to know… You are suposed to have faith…..!!

We are being thougt so many different facts about the Bible People don't know what the hell to beleive…. and there are so many personal opinions...

How do we know which is which you ask....?

In genesis Chapter one we are being told about what God said (the Word). And in Genesis Chapter two we are being told about what Lord God formed.

God created and Lord God formed. This is actually a major point to how you should look at scripture.

The Garden of Eden is not the heaven you are being thought it is. The New Jerusalem is not of God. Because Eden was not created by God. It was formed by Lord God. The New Jerusalem is the Garden of Eden. The New Jerusalem have the same tree of life which Eden had. And in scripture the tree of life was only placed at one specific Place. It was planted in the Garden east of Eden. And now it is being brought back to Earth as the New Jerusalem....

God never said that: Let Earth form any beasts of the Field. God never formed any beasts, and said that they were good.. Only Lord God formed beasts.
Lord God formed the beasts, and one beast which is not described in any detail fooled Eve.

This beast also tried to fool Jesus after 40 days in the desert.

The beast is Lord God. The only one who could really offer Jesus the Kingdom of Earth.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Christians love to think they will be " Raptured" in the end , So that they will not have to suffer in the end days.

But in truth it's the ' Left Behind Series ' of books that is now basically considered apart of the Cannon by most Christians, that has them convinced of the Rapture and all that it en-tales.

There is no part of Revelations or any other book in the Bible that says the saved will be raptured to avoid Armageddon its a load of molarcy . If the Christian version of Armageddon is even a little true, everyone including Christians will live through Armageddon , In the end we are all Sinners in the eyes of God , even those who have excepted the Blood of the Son .

So sorry Christians you will suffer with the rest of us, besides all the fallen will need someone to lead them right ? and dont give me any of that 144,000 bull that is fiction written in a fiction book so come off it.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join