It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will world mortality rate drop low in the few years after Covid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I wish the best of health for everyone.

However, one has to wonder will the strangling of the world’s economy justify the lockdown’s.

I think one of the key factors will be the mortality rate in the next coming three years. After the passing of the Coronavirus, and it will pass. It will be of great interest if the world’s mortality rate will drop below average for 2021, 2022, and 2023.

I think the Coronavirus is more wide spread than is presently acknowledged. I don’t ignore the speed at which the Coronavirus works. I do think the mortality rate is lower than what is being reported.

To the point of this post. If the Coronavirus is mostly causing those that were mostly likely to die this year, or most likely to die soon, there will be a abnormally low mortality rate a few years after the passing of the Coronavirus.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The lockdowns ought to provide a clue. No nation in their right mind would do this to their economies unless there was no other choice.

We are not being told everything and that is for sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No nation in their right mind for sure.

Absolutely they are all insane and would unleash hell upon us.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
A cull, as it were.

No. I don't think there will be a drop in mortality rates after the pandemic runs its course.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Are you kidding?

After this present lock down, can you even begin to imagine how many babies will be born 9 months from now?

" Hey honey, what do you want to do today"? And she flashes him the "Bedroom eyes"

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
You may be right.
But there's a difference, I think, between birth rates and mortality rates. Quite a large difference.

edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Or an increase in abortions cause lets face it, why would anyone bring an innocent being in this world?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Or child services/ foster care / adoption systems will become even more strained.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I don't know if the numbers will be sufficient to be much more than a blip - and in the US, mortality rates for those under 65 has been increasing steadily for several years now. Maybe it will be a touch lower of an increase than normal? Unless the economy stays wrecked for a long time - then more alcohol abuse, drug overdoses, poor diet, suicide, homicide and people driving cars with bad brakes, steering, tires, etc crashing into others.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know about in the YEARS following COVID19. But I've been thinking... all this social distancing and hand washing and mask wearing, taking off shoes at the door, etc., has GOT to be putting a dent in FLU mortality, too. Not to mention stifling the spread of any number of other pathogens which transmit similarly.
So, it seems the bad news is, lots of people will inevitably die of Coronavirus. But the good news is a LOT fewer people will die of the flu this year.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I say yes. Like any other disease, humans and other animals will adapt to it. It is new which is why so many people get infected.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Do you have any idea of the size of the Global baby Boom this Global Quaranteening is now in the process of manifesting???......we need to be building new Neo-Natal locations away from the Hospitals right now in preparation for this huge influx of babies or Covid-Kids we will soon be seeing.
edit on 6-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You’re assuming this will be an enormous loss of life. It won’t be. Many other causes of death dwarf this mother#er. It’s a power play. By who? For what? Who knows?

new topics

top topics

join