It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO / Faerie Lore Connection?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hi Karl, this was an interesting talk on the fairy phenomenon, so many sightings next to or near ancient sites, stones, burial mounds, ect, lay lines are also connected, with much phenomena seen along them, and not just fairy folk, all sorts of strange beings and animals like the black sucks and shuck monkey's.
I believe these creatures are all the same phenomena but manifest differently according to the area. a reply to: karl 12

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

I read passport a long time ago. I think I'll reread it; thanks for the reminder.

And ill check out the other book.

Mainly some from the Islamic tradition call them Jinn. This link is from Whitley Streiber’s site interviewing a proponent of the Jinn theory, a take on a similar theme as the fairy lore. In this case, Charles Upton claims that they are demonic Jinn.

Might be interesting to some.

I don’t agree with his theory, but It's interesting and very provocative.

Thanks for the vid mate and I don't agree either but will certainly give it a watch when time allows - do remember FSR's Gordon Creighton being quite convinced of a similar connection in his later years and there's another relevant vid here).

originally posted by: wobbs62

Hi Karl, this was an interesting talk on the fairy phenomenon, so many sightings next to or near ancient sites, stones, burial mounds, ect, lay lines are also connected, with much phenomena seen along them, and not just fairy folk, all sorts of strange beings and animals like the black sucks and shuck monkey's.
I believe these creatures are all the same phenomena but manifest differently according to the area.

Appreciate the input Wobbs and definitely think you could be onto something there mate.

Burial mounds, ancient earthworks etc. really do seem to play some sort of role in multiple, freaky sighting reports and there's another good example below involving journalist Linda Godfrey and the Wisconsin town of Elkhorn.

link

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for those links and particularly the Creighton material. I had heard of him and his magazine but never read it and found out I could get all of his magazines for free, having Kindle Unlimited. So I could orgy out on his magazine, which I had heard was a good UFO source.

And thanks for the jinn material as well!

I agree UFOs and aliens can be a jinn phenomenon to some degree but not necessarily all jinn.
Remember, in the scriptures, angels also come in the form of humans so that they can come in the form of jinn. So, if one is going to call them jinn, then you open up the possibility of them being any level of paranormal phenomenon, including angels, fairies, demons, or even jinn.

And recall, even in the Bible, when they came to Abraham and Lot to take out Gomorrah, the doomed citizens of Gomorrah wanted to have sex with them!

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Thanks for those links and particularly the Creighton material. I had heard of him and his magazine but never read it and found out I could get all of his magazines for free, having Kindle Unlimited. So I could orgy out on his magazine, which I had heard was a good UFO source.

And thanks for the jinn material as well!

Gordon was quite the chap in his day mate and I do truly love that video as his opening line is pure class.

• "Unquestionably something very extraordinary is going on and unquestioningly it's a very bewildering mystery."

British Ambassador Gordon Creighton.

Like everyone in UFO/USO research I don't agree with everything they say but he does describe an interesting experience below involving a fast moving white-ish disc shaped object flying over the Chinese Embassy in 1941.

Mr. Creighton spent many years in the British Foreign Service. He spent 10 years in China and in 1941 he saw a UFO while at the Embassy. In broad daylight he saw a disc-shaped, silent UFO with a blue white light on top flying very fast. In 1953 he spent some time with the Military Defense in Whitehall and worked on the floor underneath a department, Air Technical, dealing with UFO's.

He also describes a pretty intriguing Foo case from Germany just after the end of WW2 where the object actually entered a military aircraft and flew up and down the inside of the plane in front of eight witnesses (some FSR's also contain some truly compelling info so I'd say it's well worth diving in).

As for Abrahamic lore then yes - all those accounts of stationary clouds, sky thrones, fiery chariots, flying rolls, pillars of light, platforms, vessels and fiery wheels in the sky do sound incredibly curious - especially when the objects are described as exhibiting rapid, prolonged flight; hovering; ascending or descending.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Am well aware you're aware of Paul Sinclair's investigations mate but they appear almost identical to other areas on the planet and also involve ancient earthworks and burial mounds (and freaky UFO and cryptid sightings going back years).

link

Almost identical to Fae lore as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Yo mate - chocked full of Fae lore and mysterious contemporary goings on - thought these two interviews definitely deserved a post on this thread.

The book looks to be an incredibly interesting one but in essence is about high strangeness involved with Sasquatch encounters (also 'lights').

Have read 'A Trojan Feast' by one of the co-authors Joshua Cutchin and thought it was top notch.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens had an episode last night about fairies:

In Ireland, the notion of the fairy folk dates back thousands of years and originates with stories of powerful shining beings who came down from the sky. Could these tales have been inspired by ancient alien visitation? And if so, do the Shining Ones still inhabit the Irish mounds, existing in a parallel dimension?

play.history.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Thanks for the post mate - thought there was also some relevant discussion in this interview with Damien Nott (pretty fascinating chap actually).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join