It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich murder update

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

There was, I guess, a desire by the Whitehouse to make some kind of public statement..." morphs into "Obama was fingered for pushing a narrative."

It looks a little different. The allegation is the NSA documents were classified by executive order . As for the push to make an announcement. When you’re in the White House one guy makes those decisions .

Add Lisa Page’s text “ "potus wants to know everything we’re doing."

Then it morphs into a much stronger case .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: zatara

I’ve always thought there was somebody behind the government pulling the strings. But I’m not so sure that anymore and if there is it’s not a secret anymore . For the Second time in my life we have a president who I trust . ( Reagan was the other )

Let’s get Iran-Contra out-of-the-way . Hush-hush black ops stuff that we didn’t need to know about. I have no problem with it but if RR made a mistake nobody’s perfect . Plus I’ve I always had a man crush on Ollie north . Lol

Now back to Trump I think if there was someone with a hand on his back pushing him in the direction. We’d hearing about it on Twitter the next day . The thing is he doesn’t need to name anyone. If that Power broker needs to be named every conservative can do it Soros. He might be working the other politicians but not DT.

The Democrats have been scared and throwing up roadblocks for three years. Investigations, allegations, Racist, xenophobic, fascist , Corruption just about anything with a ist or obic . They’ve been it for one reason. I know you’re not going to get Trump out of office . They also know something baaaaad is coming. They want to be able to claim retaliation .

If I had to bet money on it. It’s going to be one hell of an October surprise .?

I'll accept the wager. How many imaginary dollars would you like to bet?

I really like the first three paragraphs of your post btw, amazing really.

Starting with apologies no one was asking for is always a great way to draw attention to a bunch of immoral things you are going accept because your political ideology aligns with them.

Also there's some great projecting about what the President of the US would do if there was "some with a hand pushing him in the back" - you have literally no clue what is going onside the whitehouse and neither do i.

To pretend as if you may have an inkling what Trump may or may not do if being pressured by the DEEP STATE, ahem, is just talking...but your suggestion that we'd hear about it on Twitter the next day is actually abysmally factual, and hilarious, and pathetically sad. Good call on that one.

The rest of it it is just ranting. So how many bucks you don't have from this AMAZING economy we have had for almost 4 years now do you want to bet nothing like you are describing happens in Oct?[
edit on 6-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
Keep dreaming. In this new world none of those rat bastards will get indicted

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

There was, I guess, a desire by the Whitehouse to make some kind of public statement..." morphs into "Obama was fingered for pushing a narrative."

It looks a little different. The allegation is the NSA documents were classified by executive order . As for the push to make an announcement. When you’re in the White House one guy makes those decisions .

Add Lisa Page’s text “ "potus wants to know everything we’re doing."

Then it morphs into a much stronger case .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieWoof

Always the optimist huh ?

The pessimist says "things couldn't be going any worse right now". The optimist says, "yeah they could".

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I like to make bets all the time . I’ve been doing it for years .

The October surprise doesn’t always have to fall in October. I’ll take from the last two weeks of September to the end of October if you’re good with that .

The loser has to make a thread going way over top in telling everyone how brilliant their opponent was . ( it’s all BS but such is life ) 😁

I’ve been on both ends of the spectrum .?

But when people start participating they’re usually a good time .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

Added:
Issues with IP address evidence of DNC hack:

Fancy Bear malware used to attack a UK TV station and DNC used same IP address.

*issue*
Server was no longer in Fancy Bear's control when these attacks occurred.

Fancy Bear malware used to attack a UK TV station and the DNC also contained this IP address, although the server was no longer in Fancy Bear's control when these attacks occurred.

www.bbc.com...

Crookservers is what is known as a server reseller.

CS was previously linked to hack of German parliament by Russian hackers.

Server hired through CS has IP address that appeared in malware used in DNC hack.

www.forbes.com...

ABOUT the reused IP addresses found in the DNC timestamp altered code

-IP addresses attributed to older attacks carried out by hacker group

*Issue*
Why renew already burned IPs rented on crookserver?

Anyone with access to source code for the malware and knowledge of the groups tactics (TTP’s) could impersonate hack

Access to X-agent source code would allow modifying it to appear as an evolution of the tool not a copy

Nothing links Guccifer2.0 the hack. Only HIS claims to the leak.

Something else that did not sit well with me:
Other DNC affiliated groups were "testing DNC" security in the thick of the scandal.

-DNC uses contractor NGP VAN to manage digital votes

-Lookout discovered a clone NGP VAN site was actually a phishing site.

-DNC's chief security said third parties "not authorized by the DNC or its vendors" set up the site to test DNC resiliency to phishing.

-Unauthorized third party was the Michigan Democratic Party

www.axios.com...

There is no evidence we’ve seen that links Roger Stone to Guccifer 2.0’s hacking. There is no evidence that Guccifer 2.0 ever hacked anything. But there is plenty of evidence of wishful thinking masquerading as evidence"

artvoice.com...

Guccifer 2.0 came AFTER the massive leak that prompted the Russia hysteria.

It was a controlled leak meant to erase the narrative told by the evidence within the metadata showing a USB download. Not TOR transfer of massive files. That would take eons considering the size of all the files and the slow connection speed.

edit on 6-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Speaking of Frankenstein ~ how nice it would be to turn on my television and see this;

out of the darkness comes a mob of people with flaming torches

the mob stops at 2 large crosses coming out of the ground that look to be surrounded by piles of hay

from out of the mob 2 people are lifted high onto these 2 crosses

amid lots of yelling the mob disperses backwards from the crosses and we see a huge glow as fires sweep up the crosses and engulf the 2 screaming people hanging from them

suddenly we see Trump at the podium speaking

"We will investigate the deaths of Hillary and Bill Clinton. Or we might not."

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I have a simple question.... In the transcript that you screenshotted, it appears to be a "Q" and "A." The section that you circled "a desire by the White House" is in the QUESTION portion of the transcript....

So two questions -

1. Who is speaking for both the 'Q' and the 'A' portions of this transcript

and...

2. How does a statement (or question) that someone transcribed in a 'Q' portion of the transcript mean that was a factual statement leading to guilt in regards to whomever responded in the 'A' section of the transcript which can't be seen?

Thanks in advance for that clarification....

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just wondering
does anyone know any really good anti hacker tools ?
my computer is definitely being hacked into
they even tried to downgrade windows 10 to 7
but it came up failed
I cant find any anti virus or anti malware that stops them

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How could the documents have national security implications? Silly told me on several occasions that it was nothing more than a robbery gone wrong, even went as far as to laugh and mock those who thought Rich was the leaker and killed for doing it. You know Russia, Russia, Russia was the thing back then . Maybe she will come on and explain this to me.....proceeds to hold breath.....

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown I hope the proceedings are televised.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

According to the duo, they obtained the transcript from former FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki] where he states that the Obama White House was the entity that was pushing the Russia conspiracy as early as October 2016

^^^ James Rybicki was the person answering the questions . Not real sure who was asking them but I’ll look into it .

It also didn’t concern me too much. I looked at his testimony as direct evidence (I think that’s the term )for the Lisa Page testimony .

edit on 8-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

All these conspiracy theories are totally ridiculous. Note Wikipedia link above. His own parents condemned the people spreading these ridiculous lies. You all need to give this a rest.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: CIAGypsy

According to the duo, they obtained the transcript from former FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki] where he states that the Obama White House was the entity that was pushing the Russia conspiracy as early as October 2016

^^^ James Rybicki was the person answering the questions . Not real sure who was asking them but I’ll look into it .

It also didn’t concern me too much. I looked at his testimony as direct evidence (I think that’s the term )for the Lisa Page testimony .

But the answers to these questions *ARE* critically important.... And just because the "duo obtained the transcript from former FBI Chief Rybicki" does not mean that Rybicki gave the interview or is the person answering the question.

Just like the "anonymous whistleblower" in the Ukraine circus was a bunch of BS...so would this be equally baseless if the person making the allegation can't be questioned because no one knows who it is....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join