It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Seeds or Nigella Sativa (thymoquinone) as possible cure for Covid 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
While going through alternate natural cures I stumbled upon some references regrading how black seeds can be effective against the virus.

“I never get the flu and if I do it’s a day or two, he explained. “I was down for a week and lost about 8 pounds !! I had the rona !! It had to be the Rona !!!!I did mad black seed oil and went on a juice / tea diet and rested ! Go for it !!”

Meek Mill was ‘extremely sick’ around Christmas, possibly with coronavirus

While there are videos on youtube that also supports the claim:

Here is a study that shows its antiviral, antitumor and antimicrobial activities:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 5-4-2020 by Unlettered because: Correction of link

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unlettered
While going through alternate natural cures I stumbled upon some references regrading how black seeds can be effective against the virus.

“I never get the flu and if I do it’s a day or two, he explained. “I was down for a week and lost about 8 pounds !! I had the rona !! It had to be the Rona !!!!I did mad black seed oil and went on a juice / tea diet and rested ! Go for it !!”

Meek Mill was ‘extremely sick’ around Christmas, possibly with coronavirus
[...]
Hey, great info. I love Black Cumin seed oil...definitely increases bile production towards breaking down and absorbing fats. Its a fantastic source of Omega 3 and 6 and has the sa.e specific gravity as hemp oil, hence using it as a carrier for CBD etc.. isnt unheard of.

Black Cumin seed has been refered to as: " the cure for all disease except death."

I take it, and cinchona syrup, with NAC and lomatium along with my wife and daughter during these interesting times.
edit on Mon Apr 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If someone needs some nigella seeds I got tons of them, it grows as a weed in my garden. You can come and pick them...oow yeah forgot.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Unlettered

There are hundreds of Anti-parasitics out there....they all work.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Any idea what the mode of action for anti parasitics working is? I like hearing the anecdotals, and even evidence of functionality, but I have this need to understand the "why/how."

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
I am just a Carpenter with zero background beyond hypothesizing....with this disclaimer here you go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Unlettered

I don't support any juice tea diet.. you need food to fight the infection. I wouldn't F around w that!

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
spam
edit on Wed Aug 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join