It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptic Message/Phrase - What does it mean?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So I can't disclose the source nor 100% confirm I am going insane here, but I received a cryptic message/phrase through oddly strange means.

"He will shake the pillared foundations of the Earth"

What does this mean and how can it possibly happen?

What do they mean by the foundations?

What are these pillars spoken of?

More importantly... WHO ARE THEY? The ones that uttered the phrase/sent the message.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Perhaps it means that the messengers have a poor grasp of architectural principles?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps it means that the messengers have a poor grasp of architectural principles?

Well we're all screwed then Hahaha...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
So I can't disclose the source nor 100% confirm I am going insane here, but I received a cryptic message/phrase through oddly strange means.

More importantly... WHO ARE THEY? The ones that uttered the phrase/sent the message.

It’s a biblical reference
“He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord 's, and on them he has set the world.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2:8‬ ‭ESV‬‬

It’s passage is titled Hanna’s Prayer
here is the bulk of section from that chapter

“And Hannah prayed and said, "My heart exults in the Lord; my horn is exalted in the Lord. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in your salvation. "There is none holy like the Lord: for there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God. Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble bind on strength. Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread, but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn. The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up. The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low and he exalts. He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord 's, and on them he has set the world. "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones, but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness, for not by might shall a man prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed."”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2:1-10‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Edit: Add this one too

“who shakes the earth out of its place, and its pillars tremble;”
‭‭Job‬ ‭9:6‬ ‭ESV‬‬

edit on 4-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Added more vs

edit on 4-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well it seems the pillars of earth referred to in the bible are actually people.

I would say you are probably going crazy, or at the very least it's not bible related.

Perhaps aliens?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

It’s a biblical reference
“He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord 's, and on them he has set the world.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2:8‬ ‭ESV‬‬

It’s passage is titled Hanna’s Prayer
here is the bulk of section from that chapter

“And Hannah prayed and said, "My heart exults in the Lord; my horn is exalted in the Lord. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in your salvation. "There is none holy like the Lord: for there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God. Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble bind on strength. Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread, but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn. The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up. The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low and he exalts. He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord 's, and on them he has set the world. "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones, but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness, for not by might shall a man prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed."”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2:1-10‬ ‭ESV‬‬

But what does it entail in terms of shaking the pillars/foundations of the Earth?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Well it seems the pillars of earth referred to in the bible are actually people.

I would say you are probably going crazy, or at the very least it's not bible related.

Perhaps aliens?

Sweet! Always wanted to know what it was like to slowly go insane

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I just edited my post to add this

“who shakes the earth out of its place, and its pillars tremble;”
‭‭Job‬ ‭9:6‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Could mean Earthquake is coming, and or Judgment.

The Genesis Flood has the fountains of the great deep burst open.
There is a theory called the Hydroplate theory that states the earth did sit on a pillar like structure with water in its chambers. So when he shook the foundation of the earth or the pillars, that’s when the fountains of the great deep opened.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"And Samson reached out for the two central pillars supporting the temple. Bracing himself against them with his right hand on one pillar and his left hand on the other, Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines.” Then he pushed with all his might, and the temple fell on the lords and all the people in it. So in his death he killed more than he had killed in his life."

Judges 16:29 & 16:30

edit on 4-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, if you break the lines of connection between the earth and the sun, it could possibly shake the earth in it's orbital plane.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If you can't disclose the source I can't be bothered.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Possibly spiritual in context
Spiritually the foundations of the earth isn’t the ground but society and what we believe.
The bible isn’t just a literal book but very much spiritual as well

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sounds to me, like the Earth is gonna "twerk"...

As above, so below...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So how did you receive the message? Someone texted you? You dreamt it? Saw it on a billboard passing by? Partook in a "substance" and hallucinated it? Why the vagueness of how you "received" it?
edit on 5-4-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
So how did you receive the message? Someone texted you? You dreamt it? Saw it on a billboard passing by? Partook in a substance and hallucinated it? Why the vagueness of how you "received" it?

Never ask for a source, on ATS...

The whack-jobs never have them; the honest will never reveal them...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

More importantly... WHO ARE THEY? The ones that uttered the phrase/sent the message

Did they come to your door. Jehovah Witnesses? Or Mormons?

In a dream, vision?

Scary old guy grab you by the arm and whisper to you as his dying breath. lol

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

These seem like questions that should be presented to your source for clarification.

It's intriguing, so I'm not ragging on you for posting it. I'm just saying without any context I'm afraid we can't be much help.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Im going to guess it means you know exactly what you are alluding to but came here to try to draw out your religious fantasy where everyone dies but you get ice cream 24/7 and those silly non religious people are frying to death on a second by second basis.

Close?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Much? Try none lol. Without a reference point it's all just mumbo jumbo. a reply to: DietWoke

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What he said.
a reply to: ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join