It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Integraty Anyone --- All mail voting Now....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Racist dems claim minorities are not smart enough and too poor to get an id.

Isn’t voting online, buying a computer and installing software way more difficult and expensive?

edit on 4-4-2020 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Democracy

A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Republic

A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

I have always thought this was a rather dumb argument. They seem pretty interchangeable to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
As far as I know, there is no county in the US where you can get on the registrar's list of legal voters without having had to show some form of approved identification, somewhere along the line.

If you were a crooked politician and wanted to commit massive voter-fraud, here’s a hypothetical method of how you might do it by exploiting election/voter laws, in Florida, without raising any red flags:

1. Assemble a team of participants in your mass voter-fraud scheme.

2. Assign each person the task of renting a P.O. Box (or multiple ones) and the task of completing X amount of fraudulent voter registrations & mail-in ballots, using the following method:

• Collect X amount of voter registration forms.

• Fill them out with made up, but believable, names. Also:

- Use a made up birth date that shows the voter is over 65. (Voters over 65, in Florida, do not have to show an ID to register to vote for the first time.)

- Do NOT supply a Florida driver’s license number OR the last four digits of a Social Security number on the form. Instead, check the box that says, “I have NONE of these numbers.” Failure to check that box could result in the registration being rejected. (*Please note: Florida verifies their voter registration through matching driver’s license numbers AND/OR verifying the last four digits of the Social Security number. However, people may register to vote without either, pursuant to the Help America Vote Verification portion of the HAVA and Florida state law.)

Link to HAVA

Florida’s voter registration form instructions:

- Provide a bogus RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. (It doesn’t matter if someone else lives there. It will not be used to verify the voter registration)

- Provide a P.O. Box as your MAILING ADDRESS.

• Make a copy of the registration forms for future reference.

• Mail in the originals.

• Using the information used on the registration forms, each team member would then request any type of information from a local, state, or federal government agency to be mailed to their P.O. Box(es). The specific type of information requested doesn’t matter, but the envelopes sent in response to the requests can be saved for use as ID — if necessary — later on in the process.

• Request X amount of mail-in ballots using the same info provided on the registration forms, including the MAILING ADDRESSES that are P.O. Boxes. Request for Mail-In Ballot Form

• Receive your mail-in ballots at your P.O. Box(es).

• Fill out your mail-in ballots using the info provided on the registration forms, including the MAILING ADDRESSES that are P.O. Boxes. *You do NOT need to provide ID to vote by mail in Florida if you are over 65 — not even if it’s your first time voting in Florida.Page 13 in the Florida Voter Registration Guide

• Sign the fraudulent mail-in ballots and return them, by mail.

• Check your P.O. Box(es) periodically to ensure there are no mismatched signature issues to resolve.

- If you are notified any of the fraudulent mail-in ballots were found to have a mismatched signature, correct the issue by signing the affidavit enclosed in the notices. Deliver the affidavit to an election office before 5 p.m. the day before the election. It doesn’t matter if you could never-ever pass for a 65+ year old voter. In Florida, another person can deliver the affidavit for the voter. Use the above-described 'ID' (envelopes) when returning the affidavits.

3. Lastly, win the election with this voter-fraud scheme.

I'd like to see evidence that ANY state has a system in place to verify the identification of registration applicants that do not provide either a DL#/ID# or a SS#.

We haven't had free and fair elections since the HAVA was enacted.

edit on 4/4/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In a "direct democracy" laws are created by popular vote. Which is obviously problematic.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Nobody said "direct democracy".

ETA: The thread is about elections so when the OP mentioned democracy they were not talking about "direct democracy".
edit on 4-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We need voter ID now so Russia and Putin can't hack our election.

Voter ID now!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

They're smart enough to pass driving exams and "wealthy" enough to pay $25.00 for their drivers license.

edit on 4/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Became state law here last year.
I'm going to miss going to my polling place, but not too much.

elections.hawaii.gov...

Just means that Hawaii is going to cheat in the elections.
Should have all electoral college votes removed.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Me too.
Dem -All for voter ID and my state requires ID to vote.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

No they don't think that.
Actually you can really only say what you think.
Unless you're a mind reader.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Depending on where you live, voting anymore is family pointless. It doesn't matter if your vote is counted accurately because your vote is diluted by vote fraud, ineligible people voting, etc.

The system seems increasingly pointless to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why does it mean that?

In any case, Hawaii is overwhelmingly Democrat. So why bother "cheating?"
There is one (1) Republican out of 25 state Senators.
There are three (3) Republicans out of 51 members of the House.
edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Why does it mean that?

In any case, Hawaii is overwhelmingly Democrat. So why bother "cheating?"
There is one (1) Republican out of 25 state Senators.
There are three (3) Republicans out of 51 members of the House.

4 republicans too may i suspect.
It's simple - if the idea is to only have mail in votes, then the motivation is to cheat.

edit on 5/4/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's simple - if the idea is to only have mail in votes, then the motivation is to cheat.

No. The idea is to get more people to vote. Turnout is dismal here.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Story of a friend who ran for County Commissioner.
He was approached by a union leader who told him he could win if he "supported" the Union and they would get the mail in vote for him. My friend was already the pro Labor Union person in the election, even though his incumbent opposition usually got all the Union backing. He declined their offer as he knew it came with strings attached.

My friend won the walk in vote at the polls
He lost the Absentee vote by a huge amt.

Absentee voting is easiest way to manipulate an election without being caught in fraud.

I would trust a total mail in vote as much as a Twitter or Facebook poll.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

And Sublimecraft, why do you paint everyone with a broad brush? I’m a democrat, and I’m all for voter ID. I had no problem showing my driver’s license when I went to vote. Why put politics in this?

Because your National and Local Democrat Politicians are always against Voter ID and tighter monitoring of who is eligible to vote.

Silly for us to think that all Dems are against Voter ID huh?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I hope the states decide for themselves and don't take their cues from the federal government like they have, so far, with regard to all things 'coronavirus.'

I'm not opposed to that.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
We need voter ID now so Russia and Putin can't hack our election.

Voter ID now!

Any hacking can take place with or without Voter ID Laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join