It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could your December cough actually have been COVID-19?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I was in the hospital for 5 days in mid November and went back to work the first week of December.

That Thursday got a scratchy sore throat. Friday felt like crap so went to the doctor. He said it wasn't strep but probably viral. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics but said wait 24 hours to start taking them.

Saturday I was congested and chest felt tight. I took the meds and had some OTC congestion medicine. The next week or so was coughing a lot. I figured I picked up a bug whilst in the hospital.

I've had the same type stuff happen every year or two for ages. My old doc who retired use to call it The Crud.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I remember a mystery lung illness mid 2019, could this be related? At the time it was thought to be linked to vaping,

Patients in many cases experienced gradual symptoms, including breathing difficulty, shortness of breath and chest pain before being hospitalized. Some people reported vomiting and diarrhea or other symptoms such as fevers or fatigue.

mystery lung illness

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

“But I do think there is something going on and there is one common thing making all these lungs react.”

David Icke says it's 5G turned up to 60 GHz.

Today’s cellular and Wi-Fi networks rely on microwaves – a type of electromagnetic radiation utilizing frequencies up to 6 gigahertz (GHz) in order to wirelessly transmit voice and data. This era of wireless frequency is almost over making room for new 5 G applications will require using new spectrum bands in much higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond, utilizing submillimeter and millimeter waves.5G-Crowd-ControlMillimeter waves are utilized by the U.S. Army in crowd dispersal guns called Active Denial Systems. Dr. Paul Ben-Ishai pointed to research that was commissioned by the U.S. Army to find out why people ran away when the beam touched them. “If you are unlucky enough to be standing there when it hits you, you will feel like your body is on fire.” The U.S. Department of Defense explains how: “The sensation dissipates when the target moves out of the beam. The sensation is intense enough to cause a nearly instantaneous reflex action of the target to flee the beam.”It uses radio frequency millimeter waves in the 96GHz range to penetrate the top 1/64 of an inch layer of skin on the targeted individual, instantly producing an intolerable heating sensation that causes them to flee.

Is it any wonder people are falling ill where these are rolled out in America right now, New York has tons of them.
edit on 13-4-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You just have to ask around socal - alot of people got sick worse than they ever had around the end of December, early January. My daughter started showing similar symptoms dec 15, her mom dec 16 and me on the 1st of January. My daughter goes to a day care with kids who traveled to and from China during thanksgiving.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think my allergies now act up slightly in response to viruses now instead of pollen that much. I've been going outside cutting my grass etc, etc and have had very little allergic reaction. I go to a store where hundreds of people have visited and when I go near certain aisles or people, allergic reaction by getting a scratch feeling in my throat. I haven't been to local grocery stores since last week. I did go to Papa Johns yesterday and noticed I had that scratch feeling in my throat again. I was wondering why my allergies are acting up not outdoors but when visiting certain places. I suspect someone picking up pizza was infected and my body was reacting to traces of the virus. I believe the virus is highly contagious and many people are carriers and don't know it. I have been going to work but suspect many people at work may have immunity. I won't ever know unless tests are made available.

I don't like that scratch feeling in my throat which tells me many people going shopping and picking up food are carriers of a virus. Since I'm also moving on weekends considered essential from a low virus area to a much higher virus area, I have noticed when shopping in the low virus area, I had no allergic reactions in the stores. I'm trying to maintain 6 ft from everyone. Last week a family at Walmart brought their sick kid with them and their kid coughed on me on purpose when I walked by. I didn't like that. I especially didn't like that they brought their whole family including their sick kid with no face mask. I needed supplies. They didn't need to bring a sick kid that was coughing. Adults that cough on people intentionally have been arrested. I don't know if I'm immune or not. Testing seems only available for those in ICU with all the symptoms. I have suspicions but no proof.
edit on 15/4/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/4/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I've been shopping at smaller stores in the past few weeks. The grocery shop now has a sign that reads, Only 2 people per family, 1 cart only.

Not sure how it is enforced but the past two weeks I haven't noticed small children in the store.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: maybee

I think more stores are limiting how many people per family can come in and shop. WalMart is a #show. I won’t go near them. Other grocery stores are doing better with that. I like going to the Kwik Trip as I can get in and out very quickly if I need to pick up milk and bread.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is on cnn right now. They say in California the first death was feb 6 but not from travel. So that’s two to theee weeks prior for contact time. Hmm.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is on cnn right now. They say in California the first death was feb 6 but not from travel. So that’s two to theee weeks prior for contact time. Hmm.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

Yes, I heard this on the news this morning. They found a couple of people who had it weeks before the first official case in the U.S. I knew it!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join