It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is new evidence that COVID19 WAS lab grown

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Here is the logic I am going with. You say my logic is garbage? Explain which part of the following is garbage.

Thus, the high-affinity binding of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to human ACE2 is most likely the result of natural selection on a human or human-like ACE2 that permits another optimal binding solution to arise. This is strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not the product of purposeful manipulation.

Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.

This clearly shows that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein optimized for binding to human-like ACE2 is the result of natural selection.

Mutations, insertions and deletions can occur near the S1–S2 junction of coronaviruses22, which shows that the polybasic cleavage site can arise by a natural evolutionary process.

For example, a future observation of an intermediate or fully formed polybasic cleavage site in a SARS-CoV-2-like virus from animals would lend even further support to the natural-selection hypotheses.

The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2

Kristian G. Andersen, Andrew Rambaut, W. Ian Lipkin, Edward C. Holmes & Robert F. Garry

Nature Medicine (2020)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: The2Billies

I am not sure we should be so fast to blame China for releasing this virus. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of blame to lay at their feet concerning this pandemic. It may very well be a Chinese virus.

But this virus could of been released by a number of nations, maybe even the US. It could have been released by terrorists, a cabal or even a lone wolf.

I think there are a number of things that point to this virus being made in a lab. I also believe that the truth will come out sooner or later.

Yeh sure, someone else did it, but they didnt hit the major financial heart of china but a city that 99% of the world didnt know existed before the chinese virus went pandemic.

Such a plausible scenario lol.

Meanwhile NY City, Americas financial heart, and the most major global financial district, is being hammered by the chinese virus.

Just the very manner in which China is behaving, trying to deflect attention off it self and blaming others, proves the USA isnt behind this, and that either Chons accidentally let this out and tried to cover it up, or let this out on purpose.
Certainly seems that way, all major western economies are being ruined as a result. Meanwhile why wasnt the rest of China hit hard? It's one of the most filthiest places on earth with those wet markets and other unhygienic, disgusting behavior by them.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ras321

I am now convinced as well that it is not a man made virus. Having said, that, it does not mean the virus did not originate from the lab in Wuhan. In fact, from just a simple explanation perspective, occam's razor, what has the better percentage chance of happening,

1. Someone its a random bat from a wet market and it starts a global pandemic, or
2. There is an accident at a bio-lab studying bat virus and the virus is accidentally released into the public?

Just based on pure odds, the chances of 2 happening v. 1 happening have to be at least thousands to 1 higher than 1 happening. That doesn't prove it. But, it makes a lot more sense than, it just randomly happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I could be misunderstanding but in his coronavirus press briefing an April 4 2020 President Trump seemed to suggest that we are dealing with a bio attack and not a natural pandemic.

TRUMP: "Every day this horrible invisible enemy changes a course. It changes course.

If you were fighting the normal fight, you'd know what's happening. Here's - THEY hit one. THEY hit another. THEY hit another state. THEY hit areas that you didn't expect.But we're watching it, and we're capturing it.
"

Who's THEY?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
It would help our studies of fatality statistics to know the medical background and coroner reports from these Covid19 patients who died while infected. Different accounts suggest this disease is not the reason they died.

Oh, of course they didn't die from the virus!!

They died because their heart stopped beating.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It physically pains me to see people type or say "Could of"

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Nah, way off dude. You forgot about the Harvard dude that had 2 Chinese nationals under him and the Chinese people caught with bio material labeled "SARS" on it?

This was manufactured in a lab and released on purpose. This was no accident. Event 201. ID2020 etc etc. Bill Gates and Rockefellers funding all this.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Whether it is lab-created or not, it demonstrated that bio weapon can cause massive social havoc, take down defense (aircraft carrier), release violent criminals from prison, destroy economy, lives and more. I think that it is an accidental release as they would have a vaccine ready for themselves first before releasing it deliberately.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyonediesI think that it is an accidental release as they would have a vaccine ready for themselves first before releasing it deliberately.

Who are They and what makes you think They haven’t?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

While I have my suspicions about what is going on----why in the world would anyone believe a "study from a Chinese University?"

The Chinese literally do not believe in the Tienem Square incident. Information is so tightly controlled how would something so bad for authorities in China make it out?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
I think that it is an accidental release as they would have a vaccine ready for themselves first before releasing it deliberately.

Kinda explains why President for life Xi walked around Wuhan to talk to residents recently. www.cnbc.com...

edit on 4/8/20 by The2Billies because: correction

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason I agree with everything you've said. Very logical take on the situation. Thanks for giving us you view.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Still having some trouble drawing a line between the study results and the conclusion that this virus is a natural product devoid of human meddling

The researchers analysed genomic data available from SARS-CoV-2 and other similar coronaviruses, showing that the receptor-binding domain (RBD) sections of SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins were so effective at binding to human cells, they had to be caused by natural selection.

"By comparing the available genome sequence data for known coronavirus strains, we can firmly determine that SARS-CoV-2 originated through natural processes," said one of the researchers, immunologist Kristian Andersen at Scripps Research.

"Two features of the virus, the mutations in the RBD portion of the spike protein and its distinct backbone, rules out laboratory manipulation as a potential origin for SARS-CoV-2."

www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The truth is that proof usually relies on a degree of trust. A scientific paper would not be proof under the standards of some people, for instance: if they did an experiment how do I know what the results were or if they did something wrong after all I do not have a lab at home, how do I know the other research papers didn't just make it up etc... The fact is that the idea that it was made isn't that strange because surely countries will do anything to have a better weapon and lets face it its worked it has crippled the whole world so lets be honest a floating tank sounds weird and yet that was made by a company i Britain decades ago. The people behind this don't think like us if it isn't man made it sure as hell is a hell of a natural occurring weapon.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

This is a great documentary on the issue of lab growth.

This talks about that the Chinese at first wanted people to think this came from the wet markets because they knew it came from the Wuhan bio lab.

It is really a dynamite documentary. It shows the micro-mechanisms that prove this is likely a bio lab creation not a natural animal to human transferred virus.

edit on 12-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Watched this today. It really lays out a lot of evidence showing that Covid-19 was made in a lab in China.

It also shows we are already at war with China. China has declared war on the US.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It also shows we are already at war with China. China has declared war on the US.

You're right, and we're losing right now!

The video is horrifying and makes a good case for this coming out of that Wuhan lab.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It clearly lays out the complicated evidence that shows the virus was made from a bat coronavirus, SARS and HIV.

The kind of bat that the coronavirus is found in, lives nowhere near Wuhan. But the level 4 bio-lab in Wuhan was studying the exact same kind of bats that the coronavirus is found in.

It also said there were no bats in the wet market. The virus didn't start in the wet market. It found it's way to the wet market and created a home there.

edit on 12-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The only thing left is determining whether it was deliberate. The evidence IMO shows it wasn’t deliberate by the CCP. It was an accident from that lab or a nut deliberately let it out They actually named likely suspects in the video.

We know they certainly covered it up and allowed that Chinese New Year that was a breeding ground for the spread of the virus.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It could be the Dr. that made it let it loose. I think she was connected to the Chinese military.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join