It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is new evidence that COVID19 WAS lab grown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

We hit recession levels as soon as European nations started lockdowns.

Meaning nations such as mine, the UK. Forced 12 years of austerity on it's people for nothing. We should blame our governments for the economic impacts.

Because world finances can't handle a knock?

Anyways how does China end up stronger? You know stock markets are a man made thing right? You do know we can close the stock markets?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I think instead of a YouTuber, I'll listen to these guys:

Thus, the high-affinity binding of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to human ACE2 is most likely the result of natural selection on a human or human-like ACE2 that permits another optimal binding solution to arise. This is strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not the product of purposeful manipulation.

Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.

This clearly shows that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein optimized for binding to human-like ACE2 is the result of natural selection.

Mutations, insertions and deletions can occur near the S1–S2 junction of coronaviruses22, which shows that the polybasic cleavage site can arise by a natural evolutionary process.

For example, a future observation of an intermediate or fully formed polybasic cleavage site in a SARS-CoV-2-like virus from animals would lend even further support to the natural-selection hypotheses.

The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2

Kristian G. Andersen, Andrew Rambaut, W. Ian Lipkin, Edward C. Holmes & Robert F. Garry

Nature Medicine (2020)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's so tacky....

Your DNA has Programmed you to Think that . A Defense Mechanism based on False Imput .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

No they're called corona due to their shape and design.

COVID19 came from SARS
It was engineered from it, it is SARS 2...
Telling me that it comes from animals lol no kidding Ray...
And I’m not talking out my ass Ray nor am I showing mine like you are...

Yes, yes you are.

It isn't SARS 2. Until you can show me how Covid-19 was engineered I've got little else to say on the topic. Talking crap about a family of virus isn't going to work either.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Aha!!!!!

It infects us via the ACE2 receptor. My Google searches and academic YouTube friends shows that this is definitively man made! Too many coincidences such as the man made disease HIV infects in a similar way!

Sarcasm btw.

Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Personally I think the west has been hypocritical over the last 10 years especially considering the nefarious stuff we've done on the world stage.

Everything changed after 9/11.

There's far too many nations we should refuse to trade and work with on a large scale. Individuals have rights not corporations or nations. I'll leave it at that as to not go too far off topic.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a weapon would target the warriors and the strong. This one takes the retired and the ill.

It's not a weapon but

Not keeping up with Current Libtard Events I see.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Genomic analysis from US and UK scientists would suggest a natural origin for the virus.

www.nature.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a weapon would target the warriors and the strong. This one takes the retired and the ill.

It's not a weapon but

Not keeping up with Current Libtard Events I see.

It would help our studies of fatality statistics to know the medical background and coroner reports from these Covid19 patients who died while infected. Different accounts suggest this disease is not the reason they died.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Ok I’ll show You...

SARS-CoV2 is a novel coronavirus identified as the cause of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) that began in Wuhan, China in late 2019

These coronaviruses that cause severe respiratory infections are zoonotic pathogens, which begin in infected animals and are transmitted from animals to people...

www.merckmanuals.com... and-sars#v47572273

That link may not work perfectly for you but you might be able to get on the site and search from there...

edit on 5-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: 5StarOracle

It isn't SARS 2. Until you can show me how Covid-19 was engineered I've got little else to say on the topic. Talking crap about a family of virus isn't going to work either.

It's no secret that a Chinese research team (in Wuhan) did, in fact, engineer a corona virus that could infect humans. The project was even funded by the US, and the team was led by an American Scientist by the name of Ralph Baric.

The purpose of this experiment was NOT to create a bio weapon though, it was to better understand the virus and be better prepared, in the event that it mutated on its own. There is no proof that this experiment is related to our current pandemic, but it is undeniably coincidental.

www.the-scientist.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SUBKONCIOUS

I was thinking its stolen research from the ONEHEALTH universal vaccine for use on animals and humans.

IMO, This coronavirus is based on SARS and was combined with Rift Valley Fever virus that infects humans and livestock interchangeably and on which The Pirbright institute based its "onehealth" vaccine to be able to treat humans and animals with universal vaccines.

edit on 5-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Whether China created this in a lab or it just came from that wet market in Wuhan. Their government needs to be held accountable and severely sanctioned for the economic impact, human loss of life and distribution to the world this has caused. China and any other country with these wet markets need to be fined and isolated from the rest of the planet until they are totally and 100% eliminated.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Im meant fishing for answers, if I was fishing I wouldn't be posting on ats.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
While the theory of it being released from a lab is plausible the evidence indicates that it is a naturally occurring virus
www.google.com...

a reply to: incoserv

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I read this 3 weeks ago. How is this new?

edit on 5-4-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Your theory is still garbage.

your logic is the same.

there is overwhelming evidence that it originated from a virology lab in wuhan providence, well surprise surprise-it broke out.

I've seen photos of people lying dead in a pool of their own blood in Wuhan-but one must ask oneself, why were the first respondents in hazmat suits? how did they know?

the world has been producing bioweapons for over a century now, and no one can deny that. The Tuskegee experiments the Marlinga nuclear testing in Australia, the bikini atoll, the list goes on.

If you bury your head in the sand you cant see the light.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

China will do anything to save face, in China 'face' is HUGE

there is no way they will admit that they are a third world nation that got rich over night and thought they were ready to play with the adults.

Anyone that has been to China will know how gross it is and how little care and respect is shown to other people and i think that kind of mind set might make people in these bio labs a bit lax....

and thats best case, the worse case is the Chinese government was testing this out on animals or god forbid people and it got out or was let out.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this into the mix for a little variety.

Some of you may know Dick Allgire and his remote viewing work. In the RV field, he is considered by some to be a highly rated remote viewer.
Anyhoo, a year ago, target co-ordinates of a non-disclosed location was provided to remote viewers Dick Allgire, Edword Riordan and Daz Smith. The actual location was Wuhan, China.
During the RV session, Dick and Edword were shocked to discover what appeared to be a deadly respiratory virus escaping from a bio lab at the location, which would go on to infect the world.
One of the viewers described the virus as a biblical creeping death and another as an end times type of virus.

I'm not posting this to debate the merits of remote viewing, I just thought that some of the more open minded might find the below videos interesting.

edit on 5-4-2020 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

there is overwhelming evidence that it originated from a virology lab in wuhan providence, well surprise surprise-it broke out.

I have stated months ago that this covid-19 was likely leaked from a nearby virology lab. I am of the opinion that is the case.

As far as this virus being a bioweapon, experts disagree. So if you are arguing that this virus is a bioweapon then you are arguing against the expert's opinions. If you think you are more qualified than them to come to this conclusion then I'd love to see your credentials.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join