It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is new evidence that COVID19 WAS lab grown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: AnonyMason

13 in the US I believe

Correct, I added this source to my response above. Also, want drive the point home that in terms of weaponizing a virus like this, all you have to do is let it out. It could have been worked on, especially knowing that the PLA is involved. Or maybe it was just released. Either way, it's a weapon. And one that the Chinese haven't been open about in terms of what the world should have expected. They weren't very helpful with anything. In fact the CCP ordered complete silence.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Every virus in these labs is worked on altered and studied not only to find ways to weaken or cure them but also to make them stronger and then try to solve them to stay ahead of the game... But it’s a dangerous game and yes you are right any of them released are indeed biological weapons...
Experimenting to learn with these things is needed but it’s not being done without incident and certainly not with absolute safety...
Someone suggested that this should only be done underground I think it should be done off world by robots...
edit on 5-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There have been numerous threads that cover scientific study of the virus, with a focus on scientific research of the virus to determine if it did indeed show any evidence of human tampering.

IIRC, early on in the pandemic, there was a paper authored by a team in India that seemed to draw the conclusion that the virus contained proteins and other genetic markers that resembled the HIV virus. Coincidentally, it was reported that some patients had been treated with drugs often administered to HIV patients. When last I looked into this theory, AFAIU it had been been shown to be untrue. IIRC the Indian team ended up withdrawing their paper, and explanations were given that treatment of CV patients with HIV drugs was purely done to treat common symptoms that patients present with both CV and HIV, not because the viruses were related on a genetic level.

The thread shawnmanfrommy posted referring to research results posted in Nature would seem to put the theory of origins as a bioweapon to rest. I read the paper, and I'm not biologist, but the study seemed to very meticulous, and there was no ambiguity in the authors conclusion, that CV was NOT man-made.

All of this being said, and I've said this in other threads, just because the virus has been pretty conclusively shown to be a natural occurring one doesn't slam the door (in my mind) to any culpability here.

For one thing, anybody that knows about research understands that when you operate with the scientific method, you must have instances of both something you're trying to prove or create, along with a control group of unaltered, baseline instances for comparison. Without having a control group for use in comparing data against your experimental and baseline cases, your research is flawed from the getgo. So even an evidence-based, ironclad study on the virus' genetic makeup does absolutely nothing to dispel suspicion that an unadulterated, naturally produced copy of the virus could have escaped from the Wuhan research facility.

And from the thread I posted last week, it seems the China wet markets are back to business as usual. The official, Western media and government approved version of the narative assert the virus originated from these wet markets. So again, from a culpability perspective, even IF the virus did indeed originate from an animal carcass in the wet markets, and there is no connection to the high security bio research facility in Wuhan, WTF are they doing reopening these unsanitary and pathogen-friendly markets??

I've also read the CCP's cover story, which appears to have ensnared a few members here, that the virus was actually a false flag operation, unleashed on China by the US. Bull$@!X. I've no illusions that our government in the US has a 100% clean track record. Our government has participated in some disgusting research projects in the past (releasing aerosol chemicals from a ship in the Pacific over San Fransisco as part of a research project many years ago). Even if the US government's credibility is stretched and questionable at times, the CCP has NIL credibility; no nation on Earth weaponizes propaganda and information control better than the CCP.

So I'll try to sum up my sentiment like this: if we're asking how the virus originated in China, that is an interesting puzzle to solve, but in my mind that is the wrong question here. What we should be asking is, since the facts show beyond the shadow of a doubt that the virus came from China, either from an insanely lax research lab or from a wet market industry which China refuses to address....what is the world going to do about this?
edit on 5-4-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Why do you think the CCP sponsored a study on bat strains of Coronavirus in one of the facilities long suspected of being used by the PLA for bio research?

Also, yes i did read the article. There's nothing there that would suggest they weren't studying it for a weapons program, but ten reasons on why it's plausible that it came from there.

Umm an institute for virology is suspected of being used for bio research?

I mean I hope so... It would be a bit misleading if they were inventing new Ben & Jerry's flavours.

Biological weapons are banned internationally if their was ANY inclination that this site was being used to develop weapons it would be closed down by the international community and China would never be allowed to operate another site with equal capabilities.

Sillyolme has mentioned several times that biological weapons are internationally condemned. The destruction of such materials was a big deal back in the day with "enemies" investigating and ensuring others are abiding. Not unlike how the US and Russia inspect the decommissioning of each others active nuclear weapons.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It’s not gonna be good 10 years out looks ugly right now to me...
Many whistle blowers who have warned of things like we are seeing transpire right now who have died for giving these warnings spoke about the horrors planned for mankind to come after a world wide event such as we are living in...
All I can say is if and when massive power outages start happening for whatever reason they give for them...
Get as far away from large cities as you can as fast as you can...
You May have as little as 15 mins to do so however...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl Inside Anon. said China + USA collaborated on this virus for 5 years and released it mid October 2019. Since almost everything else he disclosed has occurred I have a hunch he may be on target in this allegation. He did add over 2 mos. ago that CDC+ were in a panic. It was unclear to me whether the virus escaped precipitously or exactly why guv panic attack happened.

He also reported months ago what now showing up in news: cough can travel 19 ft., sneeze 27 ft.
(Also he reported virus can be active on surfaces a lot longer than being reported in news and DR. TV shows.)

As homeless shelters being built around nation, I wonder if those using them will have grounds to sue the gov for not paying attention to facts that had actually been known but not publicized by CDC, WHO. Also citizens have been dissed by not being informed about the distance coughs, sneezes can travel. Somebody has some splaining to do.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You know nothing of viruses. Clearly.

Where does covid come from? How long has it been around in various forms? What's the strong indicator for cross species infection?

I'll give you a clue, historically viruses like corona virus spread to humans via domestication of animals.

There's nothing "natural" about humans getting viruses off animals per say because in the natural world humans don't live right next to live bats, or horses, or cattle.

Also without any actual evidence you're talking out your ass. You've got nothing to prove any of these past diseases were manufactured by China. Because no government does.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Sillyolme

Im bored and fishing, which is pointless because I always just end up feeding the fish, c'est la vie.

No, it's not pointless if you're enjoying your time with nature. A bad day of fishing is better than a good day pretty much anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That’s right deadly contagions all lvl 4 bio labs ARE Bioweapons labs not because they are all engineering things for war or to kill everybody it’s because they deal with biological weapons that can and do kill...

Yeah and my local farm makes homemade IEDs... Well they've got everything they need to make them.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

China can not feed it's citizens all it wants, use slave labour all it wants. There's technically nothing we can do about it.

However we can demand that all "western" business pull out, force unbelievable import tax on products imported from China and isolate it like we've isolated the full world.

Then again that'll cause more death than this disease. Either way we are partly responsible for those wet markets. Outside of fancy pantsy tourist spots this practice of eating bush meat is more of a necessity than anything else.

Unless you think millionaires who eat monkey are dumb enough to eat infected meat...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Yeah and my local farm makes homemade IEDs... Well they've got everything they need to make them.

BSL-4 is the highest level rating for a lab. Where else do you suggest they would be doing that kind of research?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: The2Billies

I am not sure we should be so fast to blame China for releasing this virus. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of blame to lay at their feet concerning this pandemic. It may very well be a Chinese virus.

But this virus could of been released by a number of nations, maybe even the US. It could have been released by terrorists, a cabal or even a lone wolf.

I think there are a number of things that point to this virus being made in a lab. I also believe that the truth will come out sooner or later.

Let me guess who signs your paycheck... does it say “CCP” at the bottom? Obvious Chinese disinformation agent is obvious.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I reckon Chinese agents are spreading it around in Europe and America... Would not be surprised in the slightest.
This virus seems perfectly designed for complete economic destruction. Just deadly enough for people to take notice and contagious enough to shut down whole countries to stop the spread. Will cause global recession. The west will be weakened and the Chinese communist party may end up stronger, we shall see. Who benefits???
edit on 5-4-2020 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They were working on nanotechnology (small lithium batteries) or something like that.

These cases are a public purge and clear message. Others are being investigated but these 3 people were not involved in biomedical viral research.

They were setting up labs for China and bringing them up to speed on nanotechnology and other technology related fields.

The professor is a traitor and should be shot regardless. He was working with their defense department.

The 2 CCP army officers should be imprisoned for a few years and released once their experience is outdated and not useful to the CCP
edit on 5-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What sort of international oversight do these facilities have? Is their any sort of signature that could be seen in the virus to display it was “created” by man or even further, in a specific location?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

China can not feed it's citizens all it wants, use slave labour all it wants. There's technically nothing we can do about it.

However we can demand that all "western" business pull out, force unbelievable import tax on products imported from China and isolate it like we've isolated the full world.

Then again that'll cause more death than this disease. Either way we are partly responsible for those wet markets. Outside of fancy pantsy tourist spots this practice of eating bush meat is more of a necessity than anything else.

Unless you think millionaires who eat monkey are dumb enough to eat infected meat...

I'm with you RE: withdrawal of our business interests, particularly manufacture in vital industries like medicine and electronics, although I had been advocating that far earlier than the CV outbreak. To me, bringing these industries back West is NOT about punitive measures, it's just common sense. Any number of widespread catastrophes that aren't even China's fault could occur, and that would greatly hamper business and industry in the West. We saw this 10 years ago in the development of hard disks, when a bout of bad flooding disrupted the hard disk drive global market for some time.

The penalties I had in mind would be based on investigations to conclusively determine the virus' origin.

If it turns out the wet markets were the source, I would try to get international consensus for economic sanctions on China. Hit them in the wallet until they find some way to prevent pathogens from these wet markets wreaking havoc.

If instead it turns out the Wuhan bio research facility did permit a CV sample to exit the building (this is my gut suspicion), it's a bit more complicated. Economic sanctions would be in order. Additionally, if we find out that samples were obtained via espionage or theft, which seems like a real possibility after some recent developments, I would take a long hard look at drafting restrictions on exactly who from China can participate in Western academic institutions, and what fields of study this would apply to. Anything related to biological research, aerospace, information security/cryptography, or other fields that could yield bad outcomes on the global stage were China to stuff something up, either accidentally or intentionally.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How obvious to know that with all the tariffs they got losing billions the Chinese wouldn't retaliate with something like this.
Now we have to follow the money and the virus ...

One can play out the future scenario on this..

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

With China's massive population how did they contain it to Wuhan when it was allowed to roam free to the world for a few months? I think the conspiracy is how their other major metros didn't become hot beds. We haven't seen any knews of them all being locked down have we?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

All corona virus come from animals that’s why they are called corona virus in the first place COVID19 came from SARS
It was engineered from it, it is SARS 2...
Telling me that it comes from animals lol no kidding Ray...
And I’m not talking out my ass Ray nor am I showing mine like you are...
edit on 5-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Do you know who Chen Wei is? Chen Wei is a Major General of the People's Liberation Army. She's also one of the country's leading bio weapons experts. You know what lab she's the head of? I bet you can guess.

a reply to: Sillyolme

China will benefit more off of completely buying out the stock market and controlling even more American assets than they already do. The impact on their own economy will be mostly minimized due to the impact on ours and the global markets. They already control the rare earth minerals, and control vast amounts of US assets.

SARS escaped from Chinese labs twice in the past. Over the last century there have been several outbreaks due to lab escapes. When there's a Virology lab in the same city as the origin of the outbreak, what other conclusions are there to be drawn?

Dude for you to say it's a bioweapon you are arguing with the actual experts in the field. If you think you are more qualified than them to come to that conclusion then I'd love to see your credentials.

See page six in this thread, second post from the top.
edit on 4/5/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join