It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is new evidence that COVID19 WAS lab grown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Of course I read the OP... which is why I am confused that you disagree with it, and provide me this link to contest it?

Jesus Christ dude. Did you read the link?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

For the love of... Yes!

Why do you think OP's theory is garbage? The link also suggests that it's a bio weapon. I believe it's a bio weapon based on the fact that there's some pretty suggestive evidence to support that.

Hence my confusion with your first response.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

So basically you think China released a bio weapons on themselves to take down their enemies.

A little like you giving yourself gastro to spread it to everyone else...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

For the love of... Yes!

Why do you think OP's theory is garbage? The link also suggests that it's a bio weapon. I believe it's a bio weapon based on the fact that there's some pretty suggestive evidence to support that.

Hence my confusion with your first response.

My source says nothing about a bioweapon.

The Wuhan Virology Lab Was Studying Bat Coronaviruses. It's not a bioweapons lab. They had bats there that carried the coronavirus that they were studying and someone got bit. You obviously didn't read the article.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
First:
There is no evidence at all to suggest that this was created. It has been investigated. That is probably the first thing they looked for. It evolved naturally.

Second:
Why would China destroy its own economy? Every factory and business was completely shut down.
The U.S. is the only country shoring up its citizens with buckets of cash and free loans to small businesses to keep things rolling along until this is over and that will put us on top at the end not the poor Chinese.
And lastly:
You support your theory with the claim that China has done this before. Insinuating that it's common knowledge.
Where are the tribunals and court cases then? If everybody knows China has done this they surely would not let China get away with it would they? So proving what you are sure everybody knows should be easy.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Bio weapons are against international law.
No bio weapons lab would ever be something everybody knows about.

Gosh this doesn't even make a good movie plot if everybody knows the lab is there.

You're right it's not bad to question things but you should be aware of who you're asking too.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No bio weapons lab would ever be something everybody knows about.

Gosh this doesn't even make a good movie plot if everybody knows the lab is there.

You're right it's not bad to question things but you should be aware of who you're asking too.

Right.

If China has a bioweapons lab (and they probably do) its tucked away deep in a secret underground bunker.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Im bored and fishing, which is pointless because I always just end up feeding the fish, c'est la vie.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why do you think the CCP sponsored a study on bat strains of Coronavirus in one of the facilities long suspected of being used by the PLA for bio research?

Also, yes i did read the article. There's nothing there that would suggest they weren't studying it for a weapons program, but ten reasons on why it's plausible that it came from there.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Where do you think SARS originated? this is the 3rd known release of SARS accidentally by its bio weapons labs although the first two incidents occurred at the only other bio weapon lab in China... Covid19 was engineered in Wuhan it is a forced mutation of SARS...
It is common knowledge....
just because you didn’t know....that means what?
That could only mean you don’t know what you’re talking about either...
edit on 5-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

There is no bio weapons lab there.

If they were creating Bio weapons you'd never know about any lab. It would be a big fat secret and would not be located at a research lab facility.

Maybe buried deep within their military but not in the middle of a market place.

If I was writing this story I'd try à to make it more believable.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Nobody cares what you believe, believe what you want....
Write a story and tell it to yourself to make yourself feel better I don’t care...
Repeat yourself If it helps you believe what you need to believe...
I’ll stick to telling it how it is...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It's a research lab that studies level 4 viruses.
That's not the same thing as creating bio weapons.

From what I understand,and I'm not going to pretend, like some, to be some kind of expert on the subject, but from what I have seen on the subject it's easily detected if a virus has been manipulated.

And everyone that is qualified to comment on this has said it occurred naturally.
Oh unless they are hiding that from us.
Plot twist dead ahead...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's a bio lab studying the the most dangerous and contagious viruses known to infect humans. No need to engineer them there, they were already altered in other labs before they got the samples to work with. At this point, be it a natural mutation or genetically modified, and who may have created it and why they created it are non-issues. Who had it in a lab and allowed it to escape containment and infect the world is the real issue here.

The research at these bio labs is not for creating biological weapons, but studying these dangerous viruses to better understand them and deal with an outbreak of these diseases. That's how they get around the international laws on labs working on bio-weapons, by claiming it is for research for the health and safety of the public.

They were working with these viruses, likely even tweaking them into more effective bio weapons, using the excuse of research to come up with treatments, vaccinations and other defensive measures in case of an outbreak. They got lax and careless, or an accident occurred, but something happened out of any number of ways it could have gotten loose. It seems that the most likely origin of this virus is the bio lab near this wet market. Had the lab been somewhere in a rural area, far from large populations, maybe this wouldn't have happened, regardless, they let it loose in my opinion and are legally responsible for that.
edit on 5-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

There is no higher level bio lab
The abnormal protein attaches to the known SARS virus gives us SARS 2 better known to you as COVID19
The abnormality suggests with a high degree of certainty that the mutation was forced or engineered because it’s abnormal not known to occur naturally...
edit on 5-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Do you know who Chen Wei is? Chen Wei is a Major General of the People's Liberation Army. She's also one of the country's leading bio weapons experts. You know what lab she's the head of? I bet you can guess.

China will benefit more off of completely buying out the stock market and controlling even more American assets than they already do. The impact on their own economy will be mostly minimized due to the impact on ours and the global markets. They already control the rare earth minerals, and control vast amounts of US assets.

SARS escaped from Chinese labs twice in the past. Over the last century there have been several outbreaks due to lab escapes. When there's a Virology lab in the same city as the origin of the outbreak, what other conclusions are there to be drawn?
edit on 5-4-2020 by AnonyMason because: grammar

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That’s right deadly contagions all lvl 4 bio labs ARE Bioweapons labs not because they are all engineering things for war or to kill everybody it’s because they deal with biological weapons that can and do kill...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's a research lab that studies level 4 viruses.
That's not the same thing as creating bio weapons.

From what I understand,and I'm not going to pretend, like some, to be some kind of expert on the subject, but from what I have seen on the subject it's easily detected if a virus has been manipulated.

And everyone that is qualified to comment on this has said it occurred naturally.
Oh unless they are hiding that from us.
Plot twist dead ahead...

Those are exactly the same labs used to study bio weapons. I can think of six of them on US soil right now where the CDC and the military operate.

ED

Have all of them, instead.

edit on 5-4-2020 by AnonyMason because: add link

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: The2Billies

Not here to disagree with you.

I think the more prominent points: It was a bio-weapon. China is the responsible culprit.[/quote

The more I hear about chances are it to be a constructed virus the more I think other major world events...dark events are constructed too.. thinking 911, UK terrorists events...and whatever event that forces the common people in somekind of wrld gvernment behaviour. If so we should have a close look at this bilderberg meeting, and other meetings like it. These kind of meetings should be illegal.

As a matter of fact I think it is illegal for a...lets say minister of finance to meet secretly with a foreign minister of finance..or whatever minister if the agenda of this meeting is not public. Yet...these meetings are taking place at bilderberg, and no government is prosecuting these government officials. I am a bit unsettled how certain kind of folks think they have the wisdom shaping the world for our common good behind our backs.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

13 in the US I believe

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join