It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is new evidence that COVID19 WAS lab grown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's so tacky....

Specific to the video ... the writer did an apt job demonstrating the probabilities.

Ya know ... that thing they call the Lottery? ... the tax on people who are bad at math. Just remember ... if you don't have a ticket you _can't_ win!!

Not saying a virus can't be manipulated. Would love to take you back in time to the '70s and let you look through my eyes at certain Lab Experiences. Hep C wasn't documented until 1989 ... right? Hahahahahahahaha Might wanna take a look at the history of tick-borne illnesses. Funny how they're (often) viruses ... but, but no ... it's a tick bite.

edit on 542020 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

An apt job. Lol....

If that kind of crap feeds your reality I don't know what to say to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The World keeps being told that we are at war and then in the next sentence a war against this virus is stated...
There is no denying the location of the release of this monster and impossible to ignore the existence and proximity of the bio weapon lab to the epicentre source of the outbreak...
This could be accidental a mistake made in selling the wrong animals on a black market or a different accidental release from the lab as easy as a worker being infected and being highly contagious even unknowingly so and taking part in one of the celebrations at the time of origin of the initial outbreak...
But then again it could be something far more sinister and the world could actually be at war right now the first strikes being made covertly with desired effects being well underway at present... China as well as Russia’s timely antics have gone a long way into effectively crippling the USA and at a very timely juncture as China was about to lose big time to the USA economically....
Make no mistake we could very well be at war and the worst is yet to come...
Let’s hope that is not the case...
But then again don’t think there will not be hell to pay when this virus gets controlled or if it becomes much worse...
edit on 5-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

A level 4 lab is not a bio weapons lab...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wuhan institute of virology 1 of only 2 bioweapon labs in all of China
You don’t know what you’re talking about...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: The2Billies

Your theory is still garbage. I expect this thread to be headed to the trash bin promptly.

Do you have evidence to the contrary? Usually where there's smoke there's fire. In this case the simple fact that Wuhan Institute of Virology is in the place where this originated from makes all other stories highly unlikely. The PLA has the highest level biological studies conducted in that lab, under top level hazmat safety conditions.

The real garbage, is your inability to connect those dots because you heard from fox news that some poor sap ate bat soup, and 4 months later it's taken over the entire world and shut down every major economy on the globe.

Open your eyes.

It's very likely that this is a weaponized virus. Whatever other parts of the plan come along with this, we can only guess. But, this didn't come from bat soup. This was unleashed upon the world by a group with an agenda. Who those people are, and what their plan is... But governments around the globe will be in a position to exercise vast amounts of executive power because of the situation. That alone should be reason enough to look deeper.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
When people downplay the possibilities of this being a bio-weapon, it really makes me laugh!

I'm old enough to remember, back before AboveTopSecret and the Internet, learning about SECRET bio-weapon testing by the US Govt/Military, on their own unsuspecting citizens: SECRET TESTS

Happy reading here...not much better than the Germans in WW2: Human Experimentation

After learning about experiments being done like in those links, it's no wonder many people were/are concerned about things like Chemtrails and HARP.

If you believe that China, run by a regime with much less scruples, aren't developing & testing and or using bio-weapons, then you've got a serious wake-up call coming, given that we've welcomed them in worldwide for their $$$'s, allowing them easy access to deliver this virus at will.

Over 5 million Chinese left Wuhan before the lock-down, and traveled all over the world (spreading). The stupid Italians were even encouraged to HUG-A-CHINAMAN during the early stages!

And the argument about this virus not being aggressive enough to be considered a Bio-weapon is very weak, given that it's been able to shut-down the world economy, costing trillions of dollars etc.

We've got a lot to worry about...
edit on 5-4-2020 by SpaceJockey1 because: Slight addition of sentence

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Some YouTuber discovered this huh?

Lots of folks makin ' the videos and teachin' us what they know on the YouTube paw.
Dayum that's one valuable venue.
What did folks do before YouTube?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Your theory is still garbage. I expect this thread to be headed to the trash bin promptly.

No surprise, I said I expected this.

Truth must be denied to save face. Not to do so is to be the nail that sticks up when all others are pounded down.

All these articles prove are that China was aware of the virus prior to the outbreak. Wet markets import animals from all over the globe. Awareness and research of the virus prior to the outbreak does not equate to bio engineering. Some truth denied from theblaze article - "It is difficult not to draw certain conclusions from that, but to be clear, it is impossible to conclude with 100% certainty that the virus originated in a virology lab in Wuhan. "

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

It's a piss poor weapon then.
Sorry to be crude but honestly a weapon would target the warriors and the strong. This one takes the retired and the ill.

It's not a weapon but this situation is ripe for an explosion of fantasy and ATS is the hot zone.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The virus wasn't released by anyone.
If you need to blame then I'd say blame god or mother nature or whoever you credit with natural order.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

SOURCE

I'm confused as to why you would call the OP theory garbage and then link to another thread that draws the same conclusions as the OP...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

There's no truth in that article or video.
It's click bait for cash using the gullible.
Then getting them to share it.
Good job!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's a piss poor weapon then.
Sorry to be crude but honestly a weapon would target the warriors and the strong. This one takes the retired and the ill.

It's not a weapon but this situation is ripe for an explosion of fantasy and ATS is the hot zone.

The global economy is a much better target then warriors, and the strong. Discounting this as a biological weapon when there's plenty of evidence to suggest that theory should at the very least be investigated more seems irresponsible at least... outright ignorant at worst. Not a very scientific approach when China has 'accidentally' released similar viral strains in the past.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What makes you say there is a bio weapon lab there?
Since creating bio weapons is against international law and if any such lab existed it would never be known to the public.
Who started that gem of a rumor? Oh yeah there's a bio weapons lab there everybody knows that.
Don't make me laugh.
But I guess the situation is ripe for this kind of imaginative nonsense.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
What exactly is going to occur that will make us China's bitch?

Please school me.

LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

SOURCE

I'm confused as to why you would call the OP theory garbage and then link to another thread that draws the same conclusions as the OP...

Did you even read the OP?

He is claiming it was a bioweapon....

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wuhan institute of virology 1 of only 2 bioweapon labs in all of China
You don’t know what you’re talking about...

It's not a bad thing to question things, you should try it sometime.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Of course I read the OP... which is why I am confused that you disagree with it, and provide me this link to contest it?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join