It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All proclaimed “Covid-19 deaths” aren’t really virus related (CT)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I’m not sure if this has been linked already, but I find it scary and disgusting.

Connecticut Press Conference wherein the Governor and his team admit CLEARLY that any death- any death- in which a person tests positive for Covid-19 is reported as a coronavirus death “for public health purposes”.

This is all in response to the state governor claiming a 7 week old as the youngest death to coronavirus, in an effort to push and maintain restrictions in the state. Turns out that the baby was actually the victim of a tragic household accident (smothered), and also tested positive for covid-19 after its death.

In other words- if you have a heart attack, are hit by a car, skydive and your parachute fails, and you are also positive for covid-19... then you are listed as a coronavirus-related death.

I wonder how many 70 and 80 somethings are actually dying of old age, but are being counted as covid-19? I said two months ago that we need to pay attention to the Japanese cruise ship if we wanted real world stats on everything...

I’m not saying people aren’t dying of it. I am saying that if we (especially me) are going to hound China and others about their failure to accurately report numbers, then we need the same standard here.

I wonder if this is what people mean by “reining in the President” on talking points- like maybe he wants to share this point and calm people, but he knows the media and democrats want this to be a worse crisis?

Sorry about the twitter link- I will look to find a better source that emphasizes this section of the press conference.

edit on 4/4/2020 by ThouArtGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

They literally created this as a follow up to mass migration, Fauci even said Trump would face this in 2017!!! This is all NWO GLOBALIST murder, on a mass scale, to impose an unelected global governance.

I will not submit

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I heard Covid-19 related deaths just exceeded the 911 death toll! Which sounds horrible until you realize that's about 2,000 people. Now that we've completely destroyed the economy and the middle class... Who wants some ice scream?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

You see, saying that this has exceeded “9/11 death tolls” is a nice buzz phrase that evokes terror and a call to action. It defeats argumentation, and rational thought. It puts the whole “you’re with us or against us” dichotomy when someone calls out government over-reach.

It’s ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Oddly though, I thought we were told that using diseases as an argument against open borders was fillintheblank-ism?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If the manner of death is not homicide, suicide or undetermined, then the manner of death is natural. The types of things I would question are things like MVA for sure. I seriously doubt someone in critical condition due to an mva actually died from coronavirus. As a baseline i think we need to look at the daily or weekly average of deaths per city, deduct that amount from cases without corona. Carry over the remainder to deduct from the corona pool, then we can see how many are in excees of the average.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You need to edit your title to say Connecticut only. Unless you can prove the same thing for everywhere else.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Connecticut Press Conference wherein the Governor and his team admit CLEARLY that any death- any death- in which a person tests positive for Covid-19 is reported as a coronavirus death “for public health purposes”.
Actually, that is not what he said. He made a clear distinction that the cause of death is a separate concern and is determined by the medical examiner. He said that knowing if someone was tested positive is important for public health purposes. This rather obvious and is true whether they die or not.

edit on 4/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Minus, of course, traumatic deaths due to cars, etc.

I wonder when this is all said and done, will we find that the tens of thousands of lives saved by automobile travel will result in a ban on cars?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

There you go! Now I’m off to prove the same is true for all states- because the standard is usually universal for administrative purposes.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So I guess that the 1328 people who died yesterday all died from tennis elbow?

I would concede that some deaths may be characterized as covid19 by mistake but I assume that most of those deaths are correctly identified.

Especially those that happen in hospitals

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I never said “cause of death”, did I? I said “reported for public health purposes”, which is his exactly what he said. And quite honestly, using common sense with his comments will easily allow the average person to understand EXACTLY what he is saying.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I never said “cause of death”, did I?

I must have misunderstood.

in which a person tests positive for Covid-19 is reported as a coronavirus death

edit on 4/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

No one has said that. No one. But your sarcasm aside, this is important, as all numbers are, in determining courses of action as we move forward. States like Vermont are now saying that buying seeds and clothing for children is banned in their state (or at least at larger retailers like Target- which are now the major provider of goods in most rural and suburban areas), and I believe that accurate numbers will help is decide as a democratic republic what measures are actually necessary.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Apparently reading it twice has not helped your comprehension in the matter. Sorry about that.

(Btw- nice avatar of Buckaroo!!)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Please clarify for me.
How is "a coronavirus death" different from a death caused by coronavirus?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well- think of the difference between heart attack and heart disease. Or, like having a heart attack while on a boat, then saying your death is reported as being related to water based deaths- you know, for health purposes.

And in car you missed my edit, I complimented your Buckaroo avatar.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But the cause was not the point being made in the press conference. The point being made was that it is important to know when someone has tested positive. Generally a medical examiner would include any relevant factors involved in a death, including testing positive for a communicable disease. That is why it is of concern for public health purposes. It helps to determine the extent of the disease, and as stated in the conference, help with contact tracing.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But seriously- how is a little girl, who’s death was by a household accident, having her death reported as “linked to coronavirus”, just because she tested positive for the virus? The answer was that there are two different departments, and one of them uses the designator for public health purposes. But it is still reported as “linked to coronavirus”. Does that seem correct, as the same governor was using this death to affirm restrictions in his state?

Don’t mince words, let’s be open and honest about this. It’s wrong. Period.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The question was asked about why this girls death was used by the state to push for more restrictions- used as in, they said her death was “linked to coronavirus”. But it had nothing to do with the virus- she died in a household accident. I don’t care how the information is being used- her death had nothing to do with it.

And concerning “contact tracing”- this isn’t Ebola. This virus is everywhere, and who the baby was around in the last 21 days seems irrelevant at this point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join