It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 is the transition to the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
After thinking about covid19 all day, everyday I’m curious to that fact that this could be the” transition” to the NWO. This could be the switch to robots and AI. This in my opinion is the next step and I wouldnt be surprised if they don’t use this time to transition. What are your thoughts? Tin foil hat (crown) is now back on.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I agree.

I've heard a few people feel guilty for being outdoors. My friend is afraid to go to the park because he'll be arrested. My co-workers are afraid of accidentally ending the human race because they weren't 6 feet away from another person for .24 seconds.

I swear people are starting to think they're evil terrorists all of a sudden for not locking themselves away 24/7.

They got us gewwwwwd. Welcome to the NWO.

edit on 3-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is a global pandemic, why would anyone think that a global government would be better at handling it, it would probably spread worse with open borders everywhere.

One way to trim the population I guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Add this to the unending pile of duplicate threads.

Well the only ones making any money from this are the big corporations. The only true globalists. The governments are owned, have no real power, and merely the long arm of the law of the corps. So no fear about them anyway. Profits rule in our capitalist world. People, not so much. Doesn't help having the biggest corporatist globalist ever as president.

in the meantime, the governments are merely instructed by the corporations to throw the people a lil bone here and there so they don't revolt, that's about it.

CEOs - "Just give them a little bit of money that they already gave you! Genius! Oh you want us to help pay? Bwaaaaaah. Nah, we just take money"

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's gonna be a bloody transition.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pizzaphace

Just the opposite.

Nations are closing their borders, hoarding medical supplies, hoarding food.

At the end of the day, nations are moving farther away from any sort of unification as they now understand that they cannot count on their neighbors or world organizations for anything.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

100% well, TRUE.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Bread and Circus...The Romans knew exactly what to do....2000 yrs ago...to all who dont think the NWO is here please take yourselves out and get out of the way... reply to: okrian

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pizzaphace
After thinking about covid19 all day, everyday I’m curious to that fact that this could be the” transition” to the NWO. This could be the switch to robots and AI. This in my opinion is the next step and I wouldnt be surprised if they don’t use this time to transition. What are your thoughts? Tin foil hat (crown) is now back on.

It's interesting you mention AI.

For whatever it's worth... A = 1 and I = 9.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Covid19 is the transition to the NWO

You would be correct in that statement

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: infolurker

100% well, TRUE.

What is funny is the leftest gave Trump crap about his "America First" theme.

Well, when the SHTF, you see how fast everyone else is "India First, China First, Germany First, etc."

As we have been screaming about it for years, all critical needs (energy, electrical transformers, medicine, medical supplies, food, communications electronics, defense manufacturing and every single component utilized in military applications and hardware) should be done domestically, even at a loss or by welfare recipients / prisoners.

If it is a necessary component. Make it here. Change regulations if needed and get this done.

It is a matter of National Security
edit on 3-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Maybe they did it because the soft disclosure didn't get the "right" reaction- Tic Tacs - Mr Fighter Pilot

Maybe the soft disclosure was just that because there needed to be one.

Given the option of yelling "Aliens are coming" or releasing a mild virus forcing everyone inside which would be more effective?

How else could you get Iran and Israel on the same page?

Didn't realize all these countries were into that NWO stuffs.

Its aliens.
Delonge went radio silent after his last..... Ominous message.

That comet?
Isn't a comet.
Its an alien armada.

Go inside
Do not panic
Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Make like no one's home.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

A one world currency would be a lynchpin for a one world government.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

A one world currency would be a lynchpin for a one world government.

True, and there is no way that the US would agree to it unless it was ours, At least under Trump anyway. He is not dumb enough to hand over US sovereignty.

If we get another Democrat in office, all bets are off though. They will gladly sell out our sovereignty for world governance and donations to their foundations.
edit on 4-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why dont you come out to the country and ask the country folk what they think of surrendering to a one world government?

Sometimes It seems that city people think that they are the only Americans around. If you are a country person who believes in such stuff, you need take a serious look around.

Don't worry I know people with enough weaponry that will probably loan one or two to fight for the American cause.

Every single gun owner I know made sure their weapons were top notch should the bottom fall out even farther.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi

originally posted by: pizzaphace

It's interesting you mention AI.

For whatever it's worth... A = 1 and I = 9.

Yeah, someone's pulling some strings.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
seriously don't understand you lot.

There's been some real upheaval in the last few weeks, sure, and we've taken on some unprecendented measures, but does anyone REALLY see the nwo in this? really?
no offence but y'all coming off like panicked, hyperventilating babies right now.

What i see is proof AGAINST the nwo.
What i see is all the ways that the governments of the world are being useless and confused, communicating poorly and misinterpreting and countermanding themselves and the confused mess they would instantly become trying to take on any more than this comparatively minor feat of organisation.
What i see is just how difficult it would be to hold any real martial law in our sprawled out suburbs of families all owning multiple vehicles, the sheer number of enforcers you'd need to try any sort of control, how unbelievably easy it would be to slip through the cracks and the number of people who would just wander in their own directions regardless.
What i see is all the myriad ways an attempt at instilling any sort of world system by force would fail utterly.

it's okay though, keep panicking because you've been asked to curtail your own behaviours for the common good.
Some of us are paying real attention.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo
What exactly did Mr. Delonge say? You have link, or at least care to share? I’m all kinda curious what you mean...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Please do some more research before talking. In Romania, we have curfew, we have to write a paper before going out, and state why we're out, and all the personal details -name, address, have the ID with us, and all the shebang.
The police and army have been deployed on the streets. OK, personally i only saw the police and the units helping out the police, not sure if they're part of the army or not.
The fine is over US$4400 for those who don't have the paper. So, this martial law/NWO IS being reinforced. Maybe USA is lucky given how big it is compared to Romania, and the fact that Americans have guns, whereas Romanians can't own guns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join