It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy EBay Silver by the 20 oz Since We Were Ordered To Our Rooms and Comply

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm complying, scalping Silver on EBay locked in my cabin. The title mentions precious metals, because that's the only way to combat what is being seen here in the modern man age. Yep you are there modern man.....

20 bucks an ounce when buying 20 ounces.....probably not for long. Choose the ones at the top of the list, don't bother scrolling down....choose those top ones that guarantee April 9 delivery.

That's the important part....fastest delivery....move quickly my amigos....just get 1 ounce......it's the only protection against the debt sellers....the banks. Silver stops debt.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
you do know a lot of fake stuff is sold on ebay.

community.ebay.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How does silver stop debt? The more posts of yours I read the more I think you’re a bot or something, you rarely make much sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If I knew how to spot and value metals, I'd feel much better buying locally from people that need money, at well below spot price.

I'd be real worried about buying off ebay. I imagine all the large online resellers are still open and shipping(probably booming like the gun stores).

I'd stick with an established place, I'm sure they sell on ebay, but I'd rather go through their main site.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The last place I would purchase a precious metal would EBay. Libel to end up with 20 ounces of gold plastic or lead. Are you perhaps the seller of said gold plastic or lead garbage?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've been buying from my LCS.

The problem is that he has been shut down. They are older and since the governor shut down non essential, he hasn't been open. I got some silver combi bars in layaway. A little high on the premium, but I like them.

So now I'm in limbo. I'm not buying online tho.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm not a precious metals guy but I've been buying and collecting silver coins for decades. There's just something in me that won't let me pass by a silver half dollar or silver dimes. If silver becomes a currency, I'll be better off than some folks.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
If I knew how to spot and value metals, I'd feel much better buying locally from people that need money, at well below spot price.

I'd be real worried about buying off ebay. I imagine all the large online resellers are still open and shipping(probably booming like the gun stores).

I'd stick with an established place, I'm sure they sell on ebay, but I'd rather go through their main site.

Let me help you on silver buying.

When silver hits about $21 in 2020 dollars, families like mine open the mines back up and produce tons of silver through the curve and then close the mines back down at about $16 2020 dollars.

The "silverbugs" who hyperventilate about $1600 silver don't understand that.

Silver will always rise to cost of production, ride through the wave and the bubble pops after because there is tonnes of it available that just sits there until the price rises to where you can produce it again.

Although a savvy buyer can double their money, most silverbugs are waiting for it to go past 1980 highs.

That will never happen again.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

If I bought silver it would be from Blanchard precious metals in New Orleans and it would be a mint sealed monster green box. 500 American Eagles.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

(probably booming like the gun stores

Natchez shooter's supply in Nashville is sold out of bulk 223 and also bulk 40cal Smith and Wesson.

edit on 3-4-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

(probably booming like the gun stores

Natchez shooter's supply in Nashville is sold out of bulk 223 and also bulk 40-ACP.

I'm guessing you mean 45acp.

I'm sure .40 s&w is about all that's left at most places(due to it's declining interest). Then again, I'm sure everything is bought over at this point.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So you're an oil tycoon as well as sitting on vast silver mines........

Interesting....

Do you happen to need a live in butler?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When silver dropped to $12/oz, Bullion Exchange on Ebay had the 2020 Silver Eagles roll of 20 for $386 per roll! I picked up two of them. I couldn't find it for that price anywhere! Most of the silver dealers stopped selling silver because they couldn't afford to sell so cheap.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

No, sorry, 40 Smith and Wesson.

Watch the credit markets. If credit cards quit working, look out!
edit on 3-4-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

So you're an oil tycoon as well as sitting on vast silver mines........

Interesting....

Do you happen to need a live in butler?

I'm not an oil tycoon... I used to have a business that compressed nat gas on wellsites that other people owned and then sold it.

That's not going to happen again any time soon.

I don't sit on vast silver mines... I am a black sheep of a black sheep that doesn't have any inheritance rights.

I do know what my family does though.

But hey!!!

Buy silver now.... it will be $3,000 an ounce tomorrow!!!

edit on 3-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

thanks for the input. I was very helpful info that I will pass along to family.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Silver and Gold are the only way to combat inflation....hyperinflation may show....the banks are useless now so they increase their debt and sit on it....makes them more important and the debt is erased if it sits long enough.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
EBay...the top sellers on the 20 oz page ship fast.....they are legit...eBay protects

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I know of more than a few precious metals sellers on eBay who obtain their supply from darknet markets. You know, the ones with incredibly well done forgeries of certificates of authenticity and whatnot for totally fake items. Well not totally fake, just enough real to make you believe all of it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I think food would be more valuable than silver. Not sure how much shiny objects will be worth in an apocalypse.

I never have understood mankinds love affair with rocks. And the value they place on them.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join