It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Nigh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Mate, life is too short for crap beer, warm beer or crap warm beer.

Quality counts all the way. I make my own all grain beer and I can tell you, nothing, absolutely nothing beats fresh, quality beer.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Atsbhct

I'd switch to gin if I were you.

I'd rather chew pine needles.

Yuck.

Uncultured..

Say it ain't so.. *hic*

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Cool clean night air, might just be the problem!

No.

Luckily I can't escape the cool clean night air, except when it's warm, clean daytime air, so only when I drink alcohol do I get a reaction and perhaps low quality ingredients are the catalyst.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: StallionDuck

My local watering hole used to serve Shiner Bock. I'm not into IPA's as I find them mostly bitter but they are all the rage these days and to find something in the brown area these days is kinda hard. A nice beer that didn't upset my stomach. I was happy.

Then they sold the bar and the new owners took it out.

No matter now as it's closed like everything else.

I feel your pain. If I wanted a beer, I'd have to drink alone and I'm not a solo drinker. That's depressing lol. When this is over, my usual watering hole better have a damn party like no other!

I tried IPAs becuase my little brother is all into that fad. Told him if I wanted to taste all those hops at once, I'd go eat in a field or something. Horrible stuff! It's like drinking beer out of a bottle that's been open and sitting in the sun for 3 days.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wanted to check in and see how the runny nose is doing. Any luck finding a new alcohol that suits your system?

My twin brother has moved in since the dive in hospitality jobs. The three of us (my wife included) have tried to help keep the brewers busy.

Can't say I have a favorite beer as I like to mix lagers, Ipa's, browns and others over the course of a long night.

Cheers to our town opening the bars and restaurants to mostly full service.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join