It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK & Europe Lockdown Personal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Trump knows all the best vurises, he's got the best viruses and no one else has the best.

It's bigly best.

This Chinese virus is nothing. Just wait till Trump releases his virus. It will be the very best money can buy. It will be terrific ! It will be Yuge!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Oh aye the virus is gonna magically vanish just like that as Tommy Cooper would say lol

Donald Trump said the same thing....I often wondered where Trump got his lines from, now I know.

edit on 3-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Trump knows all the best vurises, he's got the best viruses and no one else has the best.

It's bigly best.

Why's he not going to wear a mask that he recommends then?
edit on 3-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Meanwhile, people are dying.

Sorry about the inconveniences.

And many people are taking sanctimonious drive-by pot-shots.

Also, many people are unable to attend the 50,000 loved ones who are dying in the UK each month - whether "with" or "of" Covid, or not connected at all.

For which I am TRULY sorry/appalled about the scandalous inconveniences.

Meanwhile, the OP has my heartfelt sympathies. Thankfully there is a lot of pressure from constituents for MPs to end the lockdown when parliament sits again due to businesses hitting the wall like moths into a flame.

edit on 3-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Hang in there.

If you want to see it positively... in 2-3 weeks this will all be over and we'll riot and loot and burn it all to the ground.
So there's something to look forward to

In three weeks chaos will be seen. Humans are stupid.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Bhadhidar

When the Huns were dropping bombs, the pubs still stayed open.

Ha ! That's why I have a still.. and liver failure.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Now we've been threatened with possible power cuts coz they can't bloody cope with us all being home

Do you have a source for this please? Power cuts are extremely important news.

Thanks 👍🏻

edit on 4-4-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Missed a word

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Great OP!!I

just want my normal back and hopefully an end to the cringeworthy worship of the People's Liberation Army of the NHS...unpopular opinion I know but we appear to be treating NHS workers, who get paid to do this job and know the risks like the US treat their troops. We all appreciate our NHS but jeez let's not get carried away here with all the fake lovey dovey

Welcome to the new world of the SJW's

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Aye there's a few knocking around
Independant[/url ]

[url=https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1263029/coronavirus-lockdown-uk-power-out-warning-blackout-energy-shortage]Express

a reply to: FinallyAwake

Thanks a lot, I didn't read the Express one, as its the Express (ultimate fear mongerers).
If this power cut spreads, the country will turn to looting and violence 😐

Eta, I think these power cuts will be for a couple of hours in each town, not a long term power cut. Although that is still possible 😕
edit on 4-4-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I dunno....I really can't guess how people will react. I think the vast majority have been pretty stoical and sensible so far but how long that will last I can't even guess.

I'm glad I live in the town centre away from the housing estates etc....they will probably be the flash points if anything was to kick off

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I dunno....I really can't guess how people will react. I think the vast majority have been pretty stoical and sensible so far but how long that will last I can't even guess.

I'm glad I live in the town centre away from the housing estates etc....they will probably be the flash points if anything was to kick off

Yeah never thought of the estates, they will be burgling every day.
If there was a long power cut, say 1 week. I think all the wrongn's would start looting/stealing 1st.
Then after another week, Joe public will be starting to panic about the food being looted, so then they will have to venture out to try and get some too.
IF the power cut was 2 weeks+ one, I can see a lot of shootings in America 😕

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

My heart goes out to you. I have an 86 year old mother and if she was not with me right now going through this uncertainty, it would be a painful and additional burden for all of us children.

My Mom was a pigheaded sweet lady that kept being defiant because she didn't want to be a burden to her children. It wasn't until she realized she was being a bigger burden trying to hold on to her pride than she was allowing us to help her.

It is a tough balance between allowing them the freedom to choose their independence while watching them struggle, and doing what we think is safer and better for them. I remember what a defiant and rebellious teenage brat I was, now I know how Karma works.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm kinda glad he isn't with me in a way because I have to go out every day shopping whereas he can't walk much at all just a few steps so is already isolated. When I rang him last week when isolation first started he just said bah I'm used to it

He's probably safe where he is and my brother pops in twice a week gives him a shout and leaves his shopping so he's no real contact with anyone but at least we'd know if he'd fallen again or anything and he's also got an alarm he wears around his neck that contacts with Social Services Emergency Team too

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join