It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word of the Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Word of the Day:

COVIDIOT

Someone who doesn't stay home when they should or someone who doesn't practice Social Distancing.

+55 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

And the word for tomorrow is: CovidSheeple

Those that believe in the fear mongering economic destroying propaganda, that their governments push on them.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Those that believe in the fear mongering economic destroying propaganda, that their governments push on them.

Or maybe Covindenialism..

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Covidrones?

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How about an “actual” word of the day. “Credulous” meaning: (someone who believes in something without good/supportive evidence)

Because right now everywhere I look it’s business as usual and every “real” person I talk to in the medical field is telling me the hospitals are empty and the 4 states that don’t have any “restrictions” in place ( Arkansas, South-North Dakotaand Iowa) all have little to no cases; and of those cases the recoveries are 10fold that of deaths.....
edit on 3-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Covfefe
If cov means corona virus what would fefe represent?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

assymptomatic adj. Describes a covidiot who believes oneself to be uninfected but is instead spreading the virus around like Typhoid Mary.

Example: "He's only being a covidiot because he's assymptomatic."

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

There are two kinds of covididiots, those who don't follow the rules to help stop it's spreading till we can fight it better, and those who look at the numbers and don't understand it is not a major problem for most people and are blowing this all out of proportion. We need to stay in the middle and evaluate this without fear, it does not have to destroy this country, tearing it apart because people are taking sides.

Stay at home, make sure to do risk assessment, try to be considerate to those who fear it. Those who fear this, do not fall for all the hate flying around, do not bitch about a couple walking in a park together, they may live together and they are no harm, trees cannot catch this virus. There are people complaining that people are out taking a ride in their cars, who are they going to infect in their car, a mouse under the seat? They say here we can go for a walk, but the cops stop you for driving, there is less risk of infecting someone driving than by walking past someone on the road. We need common sense in this country.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I have a word-aewgvrjuinipkjun

it means we are sick and tired of the MSM talking about this so we'll mash on the keyboard in frustration.

We get it already, there is probably some huge scientific or astronomical discovery we don't know about, i don't want to be coronavirus-dammit now i've got it!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My new word will be for all the babies concieved under the lockdown.

CoronaKids.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

We can see you!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Time to watch more covideos!

Imma Covideoidio lol
edit on 3-4-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here's the other word of the day. Meteovid-19

The imaginary meteor so many people seem to be hoping COVID-19 is covering up.

Synonyms:
Covideroid
Virusteroid
Asteroid-19
Asterovid-19
edit on 3-4-2020 by Crosswinds because: added another one

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Mess with Duerte in the Phillipines and you will be a Covid-Corpse.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Quid pro Covid?

Seems to be the federal response.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I wish Icould give you 50 more stars for that comment! Every two minutes my grandmother is coming down the stairs contradicting what she just said about what she saw on the news. Worst part is she believes all of it for the second. Then she believes whatever the contradictory state is very next.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

My new word will be for all the babies concieved under the lockdown.

CoronaKids.

It's already been memed, coronials and when they become teenagers they will be aptly named quaranteens.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

If this was an election you have a landslide buddy.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

If this was an election you have a landslide buddy.

You're not wrong, say some stupid # that appeals to a certain demographic and boom you have a certified saviour, a 4d chess master, with only the best people ...bigly.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your tag should say fearnothope

You focus on the fear and the virus and that is what you will get, that's how it works.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join