It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ Powergrab

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Didnt read it did ya? If you had you would have seen peeps from BOTH sides of the aisle say hell no.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I did read it, but you didn't read my reply very close did ya? The right does these things too of course, but nobody ever says much about it when they do.

I said The left's MOST NOTORIOUS hypocrites whom always get air time for all of their pet goals like AOC and Schumer. Although there are much worse ones on the left.

The real dangerous ones are indeed the ones that are never discussed openly or in a big way like the Rhino's who always seem to be ignored and are not named in a big way when they pull these freedom hating stunts.

Notice how they just call it a bipartisan thing like that is supposed to mean that everyone wants that to happen.

These people secretly/semi-secretly cooperate with each other behind closed doors to harm us in order to help their corporate donors so they can be reelected or rewarded in some other way.
edit on 4-4-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok fair enuff, but compared to this post, your last one was cryptic. 😛😛

Agreed...its like wrestling. The Iron Sheik and Hacksaw Jim Duggan probably had a brew together after their rumble.

Same with Dems and Repubs. Both want power.

This Op should be something both sides agree on, but no. Tman bad. Or whatever. Apparently e en if.you vote.for.the guy you cant say anything bad.

Now THAT is concerning.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Real could slap you in the face and you probab ly wouldnt even notice.

a reply to: xuenchen

The lack of proof is what automatically disproves the story 😆 😷 😆

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Conversely, your lack of proving it wrong proves the story has merit.

a reply to: xuenchen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join