It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk to Jesus and He Will Talk Back with Magical Gifts for YOUR WALK in this Temporary Playstage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yup, you knew it....right? We're in a token reality , you knew that! Huh!
Ads are so covering my mobile up.......where was I.....these times

These times are spiritual.....not affecting your dusty old Earthly life in a permanent sense, but for some reason I see the God of creation...I hear about Him a lot in life, can't escape that idea huh.....the God of creation is pleading with ya to choose Jesus... or choose the no Jesus in your life side,

He wants to know whose side....it's obvious He wants all mankind to choose up sides Jesus or no Jesus. Some say good or evil...I hear that idea a lot in life, suppose God is giving all hints possible to his beloved mankind of His caring. It's as if He is in a bargain with the devil, huh!

God cannot interfere in a huge way and the evil one gets control over the world systems, the Earth and the air above.....you know the story? God made mankind above the angels....and bahmmm....the angels took sides on this

God made mankind above the angels and would judge the Angels. The evil one went friggin ballistic huh? The story in Enochs books is that God needed someone to volunteer to help his created people and Lucifer balked while Jesus stepped up. He said ya know that person has no greater love than one who would lay his life for others. Lucifer came back and said ok.....he'll do it but God said no, Jesus manned up.

That's what we see today.....who ya like in this tournament....the one who manned up or the other.

God made a pool of created persons and sowed seeds....salted the planet with Christians, the only way to shine that light on the people. Idk salt of the Earth huh. So, now the 6000 year to do ....is over. Do you want this world that had sorrow and tears as sudden misery in lives to go on? Ain't happen in.

By April 2021.....sit down.....by then....the beheadings will be finished. April 3 next year is the midpoint imo, when the abom of desolation is seen in the temple. I have all the timelines resolved....I know there's no temple....Hannaka this year....in December

Right now, time to send God a hey wazzup.....Jesus directly works.....a relationship now buys you a free ticket for no cost to you and no effort. You don't have to clean up....you don't have change anything....

You don't have to speak it outloud....that way no body can stop you ever from praying ...You don't have to change....His doing later ....

The news headlines like the FLEET TO VENEZUALA.....choose a side now...you have hours.......3 weeks....somewhere in there

I beg you my sister's and brothers...it's a dang devils bargain about done with........
edit on 3-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What a world, huh?![ gifts.....One time Jesus Payed off my 5 acres for me.........like non of the 5 acres lots were getting paid off.......back then just 40k......but my 5 got taken care of...we barely had enough money to keep that 12 volt clutch in the riding mower working......hey, you lose that 300 dollar 12 volt clutch and your brother in law will visit......and when leaving will hollar out...YA OUTTA MOW THIS PLACE...then go tell the extended family in Dallas about my weeds.........

True story

.editby]edit on 3-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What a relief for me....to tell of why my weeds...no to tell my brother in law I was tryin so hard with 5 acres of mowing and weed eating...a relief for me to make my excuse official.....a 300 dollar electric cutting blade clutch on a riding mower.....lives, depending on wether or not you can one on you machine before August is over....thanks for witnessing my speech on Texas riding mowers.....loved that Kawasaki motor, but had to see her go.....like alott of our friends in this life, darnitt riding moiwer with Kawasaki with a oil filter........a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
What a relief for me....to tell of why my weeds...no to tell my brother in law I was tryin so hard with 5 acres of mowing and weed eating...a relief for me to make my excuse official.....a 300 dollar electric cutting blade clutch on a riding mower.....lives, depending on wether or not you can one on you machine before August is over....thanks for witnessing my speech on Texas riding mowers.....loved that Kawasaki motor, but had to see her go.....like alott of our friends in this life, darnitt riding moiwer with Kawasaki with a oil filter........a reply to: GBP/JPY

Kawi's are great engines, but require about 2 qts of oil inbetween changes even when brand new.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You do have to clean up, you do have to change. Otherwise, your weak faith will come crashing down and you re of worse than you were before.

God cannot dwell in a cradle of filth.

new topics

top topics

join