It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner :: U.S. Stockpile 'ours'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by JBurns removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I think 3m screwed up with their CEO calling the president absurd, while raking in money hand over fist...

When stories are spreading of smaller companies putting everything on the line to make masks for first responders and hospitals personnel at cost. (9line apparel, and Mypillow two off the top of my head)

It make look rosey right now but I think its gonna bite them, cause americans love an underdog story and that's what we are seeing with these small companies trying to fill the gap of money hungry corporations.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

do you really want to make it personal? i suggest you speak with some respect to others even if it's on the Internet, and you aren't some genius yourself if you can't even understand what i said, quit reading into what others say with your own political bias then proceed to insult people for bringing up facts that dismiss your bias, states will get whatever has already been determined and need to buy whatever else they need. do people need a dictionary to understand what a stockpile means?

buy what you need and quit acting like helpless children, it's pathetic how lowly the states are being right now. what is this shameful behavior we're showing the world? it's disgusting and costing lives.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Where should Kushner send all of the supplies?

Kushner should the # shut up and butt out, and let FEMA and the appropriate generals do their jobs. Trump should assert his war power production act leverage and get these corporations on target, instead of trying "Art of Deal" his way around procuring supplies and stop with his thin skinned, ego driven, political "respect mah authority" quid pro quo. maniacal hide and seek games.

Where are the states that are in terrible need not getting the supplies?

They're out on the public market trying to secure vital supplies, that FEMA is stealing and hiding from them.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by jtma508 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Clearly you lack the necessary skills to be able to comprehend human speech, I don't blame you perse', I blame your advanced stage TDS - its like the coronavirus except there is no cure for you, never will be, you will go to your grave with TDS.

Thats a fact.

You know nothing about me. You know nothing about my background. You, like so many others here, think you can trot out your faux intellects and intimidate others with your lame acronyms and made-up 'conditions' and 'alternate facts'. You accuse the people that disagree with your sophomoric political prejudices of exactly what you and your ilk demonstrate every day. That's a fact you say? Ha!

I've forgotten more than you know. I couldn't give a rat's ass what you think. Your opinion of me or anything else is irrelevant. You're just another in a long series of clueless, intellectually deficient shills. And I'm sure that deep inside you know it.

So do you think the 250 ambulances and 500 EMTs FEMA is sending to NYC today was a bad move by Trump?

Do you really think Kushner meant all the medical "supplies" should be hoarded by the White House?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I've forgotten more than you know.

One thing all these people have in common is they all think extremely highly of themselves.

Another thing they have in common is in every case, that lofty opinion they hold of themselves is completely detached from reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No. Of course not. I don't know what Kushner meant but you can read a half-dozen replies in the thread from people who apparently DO know what he meant. Or at least want to think they do. I don't remember any other time when the federal gov't told States to stop whining... we're not sending you any sandbags or pumps... use your own and after you run out, then we'll send some.

Again, the States aren't making these requests in a vacuum. They see the numbers. They can project their needs and compare to their available stockpile. Let's hope it's no one close to you who is in the ICU struggling to breath and hears, 'We've run out of ventilators. But don't worry, now the feds will send us some. Just hold your breath for a day or so'.

Kushner is acting like the States are attempting to defraud the Feds out of materials put there for specifically this kind of situation. To be honest, to use one of the pro-Trump cults favorite phrases, 'never let a good crisis go to waste', and based on what we've heard coming out of Trump's own mouth, I think they want to control where supplies go for political gain. So the Governors that 'show appreciation' get it first.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

To be honest, to use one of the pro-Trump cults favorite phrases, 'never let a good crisis go to waste', and based on what we've heard coming out of Trump's own mouth, I think they want to control where supplies go for political gain.

That's based on nothing but your partisan bias and everyone knows it. You're embarrassing yourself.

So the Governors that 'show appreciation' get it first.

Like Cuomo and Newsom? Because they've both praised Trump at one point or another.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No. Of course not. I don't know what Kushner meant but you can read a half-dozen replies in the thread from people who apparently DO know what he meant. Or at least want to think they do. I don't remember any other time when the federal gov't told States to stop whining... we're not sending you any sandbags or pumps... use your own and after you run out, then we'll send some.

Again, the States aren't making these requests in a vacuum. They see the numbers. They can project their needs and compare to their available stockpile. Let's hope it's no one close to you who is in the ICU struggling to breath and hears, 'We've run out of ventilators. But don't worry, now the feds will send us some. Just hold your breath for a day or so'.

Kushner is acting like the States are attempting to defraud the Feds out of materials put there for specifically this kind of situation. To be honest, to use one of the pro-Trump cults favorite phrases, 'never let a good crisis go to waste', and based on what we've heard coming out of Trump's own mouth, I think they want to control where supplies go for political gain. So the Governors that 'show appreciation' get it first.

Cuomo said they "might" run out of ventilators soon.

What governors are getting the quid pro quo you are talking about?

Dont know even though you have forgotten more than some other guy has ever learned as you stated 5 posts up ?

You guys.....

Lolz🤪
edit on 3-4-2020 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

As states across the country have pleaded for critical medical equipment from a key national stockpile, Florida has promptly received 100 percent of its first two requests — with President Trump and Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis both touting their close relationship.

States including Oklahoma and Kentucky have received more of some equipment than they requested, while others such as Illinois, Massachusetts and Maine have secured only a fraction of their requests.

And you heard what your fearless leader said about Pence not calling Gov Whitmore because he felt she wasn't showing sufficient appreciation. And 'that woman'?? Who does that?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Trump administration edits national stockpile website a day after it contradicted Jared Kushner

I wonder how many staff members does it take to keep up and remediate jareds incompetence. Its a good thing daddy was rich (or at least the appearance of it) cause I would love to see what he can actually do competently?

Does the unabashed excusifing for trump extend to jarred? Or is he kind of the administration # magnet to avoid taking responsibility

If you get down to it he is kind like this generations Dan Quayle
edit on 4/3/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT
It's interesting to me that in recent days Pence has slowly gone from the limelight to the shadows. And now up pops Kushner. The Administration may have finally realized that their nothingburger has turned into a #burger and they're running for cover.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I think that Democrats can overlook Biden's stuttering and technical difficulties as he self isolates, self distances and struggles to work from home, like the rest of us.

And of course you know that is not what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: FredT
It's interesting to me that in recent days Pence has slowly gone from the limelight to the shadows. And now up pops Kushner. The Administration may have finally realized that their nothingburger has turned into a #burger and they're running for cover.

Yeah he may be looking to 2024 and realizing it may not be the best thing to be the point person and and take the blame

Wheres Jarred has his dilettante rep to lean on

Pence also has to know there is one thing trump is ruthless Bigly at. Rapid assignment of blame. He knows that if he can draw the blame gun and fire first his ardent supporters will at that point ignore relevant fact and treat it as the gospel

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I thought this was a good question at the presser because 90% of the people watching will be able to see just how absurd, and ridiculous the question was and ultimately tune out these types of attempts at "gotcha"questions.

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: jtma508

The National Strategic Stockpile website literally says that it's there for the states!

But, when Jared says it's "ours", what he really means is that is "ours" to play political quid pro quo games with....like "that woman" in Michigan!

Exactly why we need someone in charge of that stock pile who will do it fairly.
When the joker from New York screamed he needed 30,000 ventilators, should he have got them knowing what we know now? No. They didn’t need them right then, he was trying to hoard from all the other states because he’s New York.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Trump administration edits national stockpile website a day after it contradicted Jared Kushner

I wonder how many staff members does it take to keep up and remediate jareds incompetence. Its a good thing daddy was rich (or at least the appearance of it) cause I would love to see what he can actually do competently?

Does the unabashed excusifing for trump extend to jarred? Or is he kind of the administration # magnet to avoid taking responsibility

If you get down to it he is kind like this generations Dan Quayle

This is what the wording was changed to:

The Strategic National Stockpile's role is to supplement state and local supplies during public health emergencies. Many states have products stockpiled, as well. The supplies, medicines, and devices for life-saving care contained in the stockpile can be used as a short-term stopgap buffer when the immediate supply of adequate amounts of these materials may not be immediately available.

That accurately describes the SNS both before and after Kushner's statement. The role of the SNS has not changed. This was and continues to remain a non-story.
edit on 3 4 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

As states across the country have pleaded for critical medical equipment from a key national stockpile, Florida has promptly received 100 percent of its first two requests — with President Trump and Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis both touting their close relationship.

States including Oklahoma and Kentucky have received more of some equipment than they requested, while others such as Illinois, Massachusetts and Maine have secured only a fraction of their requests.

And you heard what your fearless leader said about Pence not calling Gov Whitmore because he felt she wasn't showing sufficient appreciation. And 'that woman'?? Who does that?

Illinois, Massachusetts, and Maine are in serious need of equipment according to their Trump hating governors.

I bet they really are not in terrible need...

Maine?!?!?!

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
All your stockpiles are belong to us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join