It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner :: U.S. Stockpile 'ours'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

A charity??? Who TF do you think PAYS for that stockpile? It's there for OUR use. Your logic (sorry, it isn't even logic) is ridiculous. You are clueless. The Feds stockpile this specifically for something like this. If not, EVERY state would have to invest massive amounts of money to stockpile stuff they may not ever need. The way it's supposed to work --- which is baked into their mission statement --- is have ONE stockpile that is shared by ALL the states. It's no f'ing 'handout'. We all paid for that stuff. Jesus. The abject stupidity on this site is breathtaking.

Is the federal military for "your" use too? Why do you think your State has a National Guard?

You do know that States actually act independent of the Federal Goverment as part of the Republic, right? Its the State's responsibility to care for their own. The Federal Goverment isn't going to sit on 1 billion masks as example. The Feds have FEMA money to support the States in time of declared federal disasters and that is about 90% of it all. Trump can do other things that States can not do like demand companies to switch their productions in support of a disasters or war, and he has done that. Trump can also shut down travel country wide while states are limited to just their own state, and Trump has also done that...

Federal stockpiles are not what you might think they are in size or use....

edit on 3-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That's worse than "Sharpie Gate"!
And people wonder why Democrats want a commission to look into how the Trump Administration responded and continues to respond to the crisis.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's not what I said. I am attacking the Trump administration's constant shifting of responsibility and blame, usurping supplies and then putting Jared Kushner on the soap box telling everyone the strategic supplies are "ours", get your own act together!! I'm attacking the ineptitude of this ego driven administration's game playing and deflection.

Get your act together... Great advice... To be honest you focus too much on things that mean nothing...your whole rant has been based on one word along... "ours". When he said that do you think he meant Trump's family? Dumb question, of course you do...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is just another anti Semitic screed against Jared Kushner because Trump.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

and people wonder why Democrats want a commission to look into how the Trump Administration responded and continues to respond to the crisis.

They want a commission because this virus has instantly made them irrelevant in an election year and they need to get back in the lights and camera. I loved how Biden stuttered his way through suggesting that the President call him so the two of them can work out this virus thingamajig. In zero attack to you Sookie, the left is basically screwed now... The only saving grace is Biden is talking a lot less then what he would have been, but it is still very very cringe worthy.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Get your act together...

Tell it Jaren Kushner!

What Jared Kushner said was so far off base from the Strategic National Stockpiles's actual purpose and mission, that the White House dancing monkey's actually had to go in and change their mission statement TODAY to "spin" Kushner's lying propaganda.

White House changes mission of Strategic National Stockpile website to reflect Kushner’s lies that supplies are not for states www.rawstory.com... r-states/

Why would they have to take out their magic sharpies, and change the Strategic National Stockpiles Mission Statement today unless Jared Kushner was full of # yesterday.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why would they have to take out their magic sharpies, and change the Strategic National Stockpiles Mission Statement today unless Jared Kushner was full of # yesterday.

I love sharpies... Just saying...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The left is screwed because Biden stuttered? Have you seen or heard Donald Trump?

Double standard much? Please!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are a propagandist pure and simple. I've never seen a post without spin and when confornted with the truth you go off on lines that people lose interest in.

People see what you are doing and attach "because orange man is bad" to the end of every post. It'd help if you just once provided a balanced opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Once again your uttered hatred of one man and his family distorts any logical argument. The governor of Michigan openly called for people to ignore a promising drug which may end this alleged pandemic, she declared it illegal for DOCTORS to work or prescribe this treatment, meanwhile secretly stockpiling the drug, and begging the federal government to release it for Michigan’s use.

This President says a lot, after all he is a political figure. What he says and does are two different things, without dissent, from critics and opponents alike, all have said that this figure head LISTENS and will change his mind because of that simple fact. The Governor of Michigan is attempting to gain political favor by openly opposing the President but doing something else behind the scenes, my respect meter goes way down for just another politic oligarch.

The President has responded to the needs of the Nation, not the whims of his critics. It’s an unenviable position to be in but the federal supplies are for the federal response for the nation as a whole. The navy medical ship not being utilized, respirators in storage, and a fact you must have skipped over is every state is provided hundreds of millions to billions each year in order to establish their response to state wide emergencies.

If they elect to spend that money on establishing safe places for the drug addicted to shoot drugs, then so be it. It’s another unenviable position to be in, do I police with tanks and ballistic vest or do I instead buy a fleet of electric patrol cars which are not used other than management in the police station to make manicure runs or to pick up pizza for lunch, it was more important to trumpet how green his admin is instead of realizing the electric cars at the time didn’t have a far enough travel range between charges to even be utilized for established patrol purposes. Not to mention the fact, the state and police department did not have a way to even charge those cars because each charging station cost 50 thousand and they refused to purchase them, but they did have a green fleet of 120 cars to look at in the garage and Mabel could make a quick run to the beauty shop.

FEMA is the agency at the Federal level who responds to not only a pandemic crisis but during hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters and they must maintain stockpiles to do so. And I know I am right that FEMA has responded repeatedly to EVERY state without fail to bolster the responses of state governments. Those governors are provided the money thru Congress not the figure head you do despise, and in case you missed it while in an apoplectic orange induced rage, the federal government has responded and this is according to those states governors who have praised this admins response as you can read ( not your strong suit, just squint to get rid of the rage blind ness).

dailycaller.com...

That’s only one account which I doubt you will read but if you do, keep a Kleenex close to blow your nose and dry your tears. No one is responsible for this tragedy, it is indeed something we have never faced so yes Virginia there will be mistakes made, people will die despite the best efforts of all. We learn from all our actions, today I hope you have learned that it’s not always good to take advantage of a good crisis, but I doubt your immune system is strong enough to handle a full dose of truth, perhaps you should utilize the safe closet for a good long 5 year cry as from my point of view, Trump will be re-elected based upon the actions of the political oligarchs, and since Biden will wind up in Kansas looking for DC

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The left is screwed because Biden stuttered? Have you seen or heard Donald Trump?

Double standard much? Please!

I was actually trying to be very nice and PC by only saying stutter...

What I should have said is that he is mentally incoherent

Incoherent speech is mumbled or jumbled
most of the time now. We are talking a serious medical thing...

You can talk all day about how Trump sucks, but Biden's problem isn't because he sucks...sorry to say...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I am verbose, my apologies for that, however everything I said needed to be said and repeated. Perhaps someday those currently inflicted with TDS will realize that now is the time to work for solutions and stop the pointless political division.

Sadly, they will not, after all never let a good crisis go to waste, and sometimes just create one so they can continue to gripe. God, I hope that was short as I tried very hard, lol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: face23785

I am verbose, my apologies for that, however everything I said needed to be said and repeated. Perhaps someday those currently inflicted with TDS will realize that now is the time to work for solutions and stop the pointless political division.

Sadly, they will not, after all never let a good crisis go to waste, and sometimes just create one so they can continue to gripe. God, I hope that was short as I tried very hard, lol

I can relate. Brevity is not my strong suit, especially when it's time to put the brainless on blast.

They won't learn anything, but your efforts are worth it because there are people reading that actually do have open minds.

This place is gonna be hilarious in November when Trump gets re-elected, largely because of people like the OP.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: jtma508
So Jared Kushner is now point man for the Administration's COVID response apparently. And he made some comments that you may find interesting. He is saying the the U.S. Stockpile is 'not for State's use'.

White House senior advisor Jared Kushner made a rare appearance during Thursday's coronavirus task force briefing, an appearance that drew backlash when he referred to the national stockpile of medical supplies as "our stockpile" and not one belonging to states.

So who exactly constitutes the 'our' ? This numbnut isn't qualified to run a paper route let alone an unprecedented pandemic. He has zero qualifications. This is the problem when you have a President that cares more about surrounding himself with sycophants and family instead of the experts we need. Seems like the Administration sees the Federal Stockpile as their personal slush fund to be used to bribe red states and punish blue states.

video

In order for a state to get approval for more equipment from the federal government, the official must show the federal government data to what is in their own stockpile and prove there is a need for more equipment, Mr Kushner said.

Anyone with a "lick of sense" would know what that meant.
Anyone.
Which speaks novels on the state of media .

Roger That G Man ......

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Again, have you listened to any of the many hundreds of Trump's slurred, incoherent, rambling long, long, long, run on sentence, self adulation screeds? Or his wild assertions, like, "the sound coming from windmills causes cancer" or "We have 15 cases of COVID 19 now, soon it will be zero."?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Here I fixed it for you:

Again, have you listened to any of the many hundreds of Nancy's slurred, incoherent, rambling long, long, long, run on sentence, self adulation screeds?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Again, have you listened to any of the many hundreds of Trump's slurred, incoherent, rambling long, long, long, run on sentence, self adulation screeds? Or his wild assertions, like, "the sound coming from windmills causes cancer" or "We have 15 cases of COVID 19 now, soon it will be zero."?

Hmm... I Think you may have been a Tad Guilty of Bias using your Poetic License concerning the POTUS here . Maybe wanna Edit that a bit to be a Little more Realistic > ? Hmm...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So you disagree with me about Biden? Is it a topic you close your eyes and ears to? I don't blame you when I talk about a medical issue with Biden and you defect 100%.

I do admit Trump says stupid stuff at times, but hell, Biden drifts off to la la land in a middle of a sentence... We are only seeing small snippets of Biden trying to hold a coherent conversation, so could you imagine him during a 2+ hour briefing as trump does daily?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And the answer to President Trump, Joe Biden spent 18 minutes reading a rambling script and stuttered thru most of it before he realized he wasn’t even looking at the camera and just stopped because he didn’t have a clue. I didn’t listen to him myself but I did read an account of the disaster in what would be considered a very liberal news organization. It was mostly an appeal to the democratic leadership to please find someone else to carry the nuclear codes, and dear God, for once I agree with a liberal rag

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join