It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo does not have covid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

a reply to: Scepticaldem

I don't get it. Is he saying it is bad or not? Are you aware of what you are typing?

He is no longer saying send all of Americas medical "supplies" to NYC any longer....

Pretty sure he didnt need them like he was going on and on about last week, right?

Lolz 🤪

Hoping you may be able to send a link to any story that implies the Governor of NY ever made the statement "Send all of Americas medical supplies to NYC". Im looking but I can't come up with that one...

Also, just in saying:

lolz
noun [ plural ] informal
US/lɑːlz/ UK /lɒlz/

used as an exclamation, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke:
I was just kidding. Lolz.
Synonym
lol

You realize you are indicating everyone of your posts is a joke right?

If you didnt hear him demanding Trump and the federal government to give him everything he needed in NYC last week that's on you...

It happened

Lolz🤪

Ok, so did he say to send all of Americas medical supplies to NYC or ask the Federal Government to give him everything that is needed? You literally say two different things in back to back posts. Which one are you going to settle on this time? Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

I don't get it. Is he saying it is bad or not? Are you aware of what you are typing?

He is no longer saying send all of Americas medical "supplies" to NYC any longer....

Pretty sure he didnt need them like he was going on and on about last week, right?

Lolz 🤪

Hoping you may be able to send a link to any story that implies the Governor of NY ever made the statement "Send all of Americas medical supplies to NYC". Im looking but I can't come up with that one...

Also, just in saying:

lolz
noun [ plural ] informal
US/lɑːlz/ UK /lɒlz/

used as an exclamation, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke:
I was just kidding. Lolz.
Synonym
lol

You realize you are indicating everyone of your posts is a joke right?

If you didnt hear him demanding Trump and the federal government to give him everything he needed in NYC last week that's on you...

It happened

Lolz🤪

Ok, so did he say to send all of Americas medical supplies to NYC or ask the Federal Government to give him everything that is needed? You literally say two different things in back to back posts. Which one are you going to settle on this time? Deny ignorance indeed.

Chris is using his covid show to ask his brother if he is running for president now?...?!?!?

Didnt yall decide on Joe and hunter already....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Daily reminder that Chris Coumo has Covid in the same way Epstein killed himself....

He asked his Bro yesterday if he was going to be running for prez now that Bernie has dropped out of the race....wtf?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
CNN Was Just CAUGHT Pushing Fake News, Cuomo Panicking After Witness Confirms He Is NOT Isolating

CNN Busted Again LOL..... this is great entertainment!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

The Cuomo family had a lot of blood on their hands due to telling citizens to ignore early warnings coming out of Washington about covid-19.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CraftyArrow

The Cuomo family had a lot of blood on their hands due to telling citizens to ignore early warnings coming out of Washington about covid-19.

Yeah, to bad the mafia is laying low, Fredo and his crooked brother would have troubles... if you know what I mean, demoted in rank.. ; )

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not to be outdone, now George Stephanopoulos is faking Covid 19 too! www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Numerous photos/videos of Dr. Fauci with top Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, and now this:

Fauci to Cuomo: Don't think people realized how you were sucking it up.

CNN's Chris Cuomo talks with Dr. Anthony Fauci, who called Chris and his family almost every day, to check in on their health.
CNN 5-5-2020: www.cnn.com...

I don't think President Trump's efforts at forming bi-partisan committees is wise, considering the current mindset of liberal Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join