It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo does not have covid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Andrew is going on and on again...... ...... .......
With a bunch of long....... ....... pauses...... for...... dramatic... .... effect.... ....

SEND ALL YOUR DRS AND NURSES TO NYC IMMEDIATELY!

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Chris Cuomo does not have covid....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Lolz🤪

I watched him last night and I think he has it, or at least the flu.

I'm a mom and can spot these things a mile away.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Lolz🤪

I watched him last night and I think he has it, or at least the flu.

I'm a mom and can spot these things a mile away.

No, he is 100% doing it for ratings.

Havent you heard from CNN and MSNBC today? Chimichanga virus only attacks blacks now....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I give it an 90% chance he does NOT have COVID-19 based on the track record of journalists who are "Never Trumpers" / "Resisters" and the lows they are willing to sink to for viewership and spreading propaganda

But that's just me

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Coumo is going to "soldier" on and do his show tonight while not having covid...

What a hero!

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Just a daily reminder. Chris Cuomo does not have Covid

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
CNN pushes lies about Cuomo and gets called on it.

They brought in Sanjay Gupta to "read" CUomo's chest x-ray's on TV, and a lot of docs on social media afterward were calling it BS and saying the pics looked normal to them.

None of that means he doesn't have COVID. He might, but if he does, he has the mild case most of us get.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So one Dr on twitter said he didn't see anything when looking at scans over the tv. But he did say this:

Stating that a radiograph appears unremarkable does not equate to stating that a patient is not ill or that they are fabricating their illness.

Your last sentence attempts to cover that point but fails when you actually diagnose him. As the Doctor said, just because it looks one way doesn't mean anything. This is just tabloid journalism. Continue on with your search for TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

It's not 1 doctor. There were plenty saying that.

They tried to make it look like his case was worse than it was. Not every case of COVID goes into your lungs and becomes pneumonia like CNN was trying to portray. Most of us just get a case of flu-like symptoms. If Cuomo has it, then this is most likely what he's got, and that won't show up as pneumonia on any chest x-ray which is what these docs are saying.

They can't tell us he doesn't have it from that any more than Gupta can tell us he does. You can only diagnose COVID from a chest x-ray if you get a severe case.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Well your article quotes one Dr. And even he says he can't determine if he's ill.

The title of your article and the implication when you post it as such sure seems like an effort to make it seem like
he is lying. How can the dr tell he is lying is he states he can't tell if he is lying?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: XCrycek

But but.. Cuomo is faking.. And Tucker Carlson is preaching truth.

sigh.... Is it me, or did the collective attitude of the users of this site swing so far from the old days from denying ignorance to questioning everything.

Polar opposites are just as bad as in the other direction. The overall collective would do so much to come back somewhere closer to the middle.

I have had "covid" and it lasted 4 days yet Coumo is calling it the "beast" now.....

Lolz🤪

Did you take the test? Did you get a positive medical diagnoses that you had it? What were your 4 day symptoms? Did you go into 14 day quarantine? Did you get another test that showed your supposed COVID 19 cleared?

Are you going to donate blood for your immunity antibodies?

edit on 9-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Well your article quotes one Dr. And even he says he can't determine if he's ill.

The title of your article and the implication when you post it as such sure seems like an effort to make it seem like
he is lying. How can the dr tell he is lying is he states he can't tell if he is lying?

His bro is on tv right saying NYC doesn't have covid that bad....

But he was saying 5 days ago that the U.S. needs to send all of its Drs, nurses, ambulances, EMTs, and hospital ships to help him immediately!!!!....

Lolz 🤪

Chris Cuomo doesn't have covid.....

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

But he was saying 5 days ago that the U.S. needs to send all of its Drs, nurses, ambulances, EMTs, and hospital ships to help him immediately!!!!....

Lolz 🤪

The Gov of NY is on TV saying "NYC doesn't have covid that bad"? Care to link something to that statement because if you actually believe he said that you are living on Mars.
edit on 9-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Lolz 🤪

The Gov of NY is on TV saying "NYC doesn't have covid that bad"? Care to link something to that statement because if you actually believe he said that you are living on Mars.

Turn on CNN right now.

He just got done trying to compare it to 9/11....

Lolz 🤪

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't get it. Is he saying it is bad or not? Are you aware of what you are typing?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I don't get it. Is he saying it is bad or not? Are you aware of what you are typing?

He is no longer saying send all of Americas medical "supplies" to NYC any longer....

Pretty sure he didnt need them like he was going on and on about last week, right?

Lolz 🤪

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

He is no longer saying send all of Americas medical "supplies" to NYC any longer....

Pretty sure he didnt need them like he was going on and on about last week, right?

Lolz 🤪

Hoping you may be able to send a link to any story that implies the Governor of NY ever made the statement "Send all of Americas medical supplies to NYC". Im looking but I can't come up with that one...

Also, just in saying:

lolz
noun [ plural ] informal
US/lɑːlz/ UK /lɒlz/

used as an exclamation, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke:
I was just kidding. Lolz.
Synonym
lol

You realize you are indicating everyone of your posts is a joke right?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Lolz 🤪

Hoping you may be able to send a link to any story that implies the Governor of NY ever made the statement "Send all of Americas medical supplies to NYC". Im looking but I can't come up with that one...

Also, just in saying:

lolz
noun [ plural ] informal
US/lɑːlz/ UK /lɒlz/

used as an exclamation, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke:
I was just kidding. Lolz.
Synonym
lol

You realize you are indicating everyone of your posts is a joke right?

If you didnt hear him demanding Trump and the federal government to give him everything he needed in NYC last week that's on you...

It happened

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And Chris Cuomo doesnt have covid. It's all for ratings...

Lolz🤪

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join